[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely not. So I will have to make new friends.

I'm currently make an entry for the SOTM this month. It's been a while since I entered.

Then have much success in mission "Make many new friends"!!!

And REALLY???!!! This is awesome, I'll looking forward on your entry!!! Man, this is so nostalgic...:goodtea:

/me glomps to the ground ♥
tumblr_n487xnLUve1qbwudjo1_500.gif

Mon!
/me sits with you ♥
ecd87ac939f96863669238deb01a235c.jpg

There are quite a bit of new faces I do not recognize...

Welcome back Decal!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ~ I’m not 4th or 5th generation!

~ I’m not 4th or 5th generation!
First: G'day at you!

Second: Well, indeed. You're from the 3rd gen. - With the 4th and 5th I did Dawn, Mon and few other meant so...:goodtea:
Funny, I got a new PC in June. I don't remember ever logging in here since then but apparently I did since I'm still logged in. Interesting...

Oh, where was my attention again... Sorry for that! Welcome back as well...:hi:

Last edited:
Decal LPW has become a place for ppl to send pics to each other kissing and whatsoever

so you'll be seeing that a lot :lol:

Are you jealous? :nekopara_hmph:

Welcome my love (Edit: I love very your new set! - Btw, at first time I did as Maki mistaken...xD):nekopara_hug:

Good evening~
You didn't made a mistake, she's Maki. Also thanks!

I should be done my entry for SOTM for now... I'll see if I can improve it later on.

So you're saying because the artist draw her boobs bigger she's not maki? How rude ;o

Sorry, I associate the original Maki-design..., but I didn't said, that this doujin-work of her not liking... Just I didn't her so remembered, where then...:goodtea:

Sorry, I associate the original Maki-design..., but I didn't said, that this doujin-work of her not liking... Just I didn't her so remembered, where then...:goodtea:

7shi! 7shi! Good news! Did you know StB is going to get 8 more OVA's!? :shinies:

Yeah, did heard/read that been about 3 days ago in yaraon-blog... Man, why the heck they don't give damn it easily the 2nd season...>_>?

Edit: Evening Unown-kun...:hi:

Yep. Peace and cake...^_^

Yea I know.. :deadsad:

The inventors are genius!:akazukin_love:

It's empty :lapi_depressed:

Samy is gonna open a museum for me too? :bigeyes:

Will the food be edible? :lapi_shock:

Hopefully its comfortable :akazukin_down:

All concentrated into one cup :akazukin_roger:

O-open a museum? I dont think I have the funds :alice_shock:

Its just a fire... if you dont think about how it comes out of a dragon :alice_blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~