[LPW #144] Ephemeral Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
after all the zombies stop spawning if I join the cov again every hostile will spawn again?

Dark Souls 2 scholar of the Seventh Sin

Theyll just spawn again while youre in the covenant. I believe it works by resetting the respawn counter every time you load an area so theyll just keep spawning over and over. The spawns should return to normal after you leave the covenant.

hmm good way to leveling guess I'll stay in the cov since there aren't any monsters anymore but the second boss~

Oh heey jezebel /me glomps Jezebel with Samy :lol:

how are you?

If you didnt, try murdering the first ogre in things betwixt if you want a shiny ring :3 Its useful for staggering enemies tons~ Should probably drop lots of white soapstones if you just plan to farm tons... though I guess that isnt as amusing if you killed everything around already =w=

Go imouto
m1ayVR.png

oh that ogre I couldn't fight him because there's a petrified dude blocking the path I just examined it and left~

Hii there dawn /me hits dawn with nerfhammer

now you don't have that one hit kill move anymore :lmao:

/me glomps jezzie~
How was the essay stuffs going? :3

:puniko_sigh:...well, for the three assignments due Friday, I know what I'm writing about which means I've figured out my essay. B-but I haven't started writing yet!!! I'll start tonight :gotidea: or right now.

hmm good way to leveling guess I'll stay in the cov since there aren't any monsters anymore but the second boss~

Oh heey jezebel /me glomps Jezebel with Samy :lol:

how are you?

/me glomps Rali...and adds fishes

I'm good. How are you? And the zombies?

The villain actually bothered to walk up to the hundredth floor? :shocked:

/me flails around for a while and then clings to velenora for dear life
LAv1zj.png

Yes, he was a very dedicated villain :fag:

WE'RE HEREEEEEEE!! :gokiko_uwoh: /me drops Samy

/me sneaks into nora-chan's HQ and makes more cakes then sneaks out.
RoWQAY.png

1vrO4B.png

cakes! thankies!

:nyanmusu_wtf: Cakes?! Caaaaaakes~ :runhappy:
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; /me realises all the cakes are gone because of Ralium

...N-no more cakes?
W1LgEE.png

Yes, he was a very dedicated villain :fag:

WE'RE HEREEEEEEE!! :gokiko_uwoh: /me drops Samy

He must have been... but why toddlers?... Why do villians do this stuff?

/me loses the last pixel of health from fall damage
pP1ful.png

:puniko_sigh:...well, for the three assignments due Friday, I know what I'm writing about which means I've figured out my essay. B-but I haven't started writing yet!!! I'll start tonight :gotidea: or right now.

Youre in the situation I was in... sorta... xD Two things that arent exactly... due... but theyre group projects which people want info about tonight...... :nekopara_dizzy:

There will be a supermarket sale :gokiko_nooo:

From your reaction... I take it that you missed the sale.....
xvl0Fx.png

oh that ogre I couldn't fight him because there's a petrified dude blocking the path I just examined it and left~

Ehh not that ogre... its off on a side path and guarding a body with a mostly useless item ;p You meet it before the firekeepers~

Oh yes.. perhaps you could try heide's tower of flame if you are really stuck with the forest of giants =w= Just go down the tunnel behind the cat's house~ It should be... the second or third area for most people so weapons with basic upgrades should do fine... probably =w= Itll eventually lead to the area after the pursuer although... the path the pursuer guards has something important...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US