[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, did just 30~60 min. started to rain, and lol... Since few Fall seasons didn't really much rained as usual...:dead:

/me graps her left hand and gives on her goddess like hand an kiss...

Hmm I see..lol in Turkey we had enough rain in İstanbul so weather now changed into "super cold" and gets slowly ready for snow xD (I love snow :goodtea: )

/me doesn't let go of his hand..then sits on the bed to his side and just stares into his eyes thinking how she loves him deeply..

W-well because of that... events of couple days... remember...? :wasclose:

Haaaaaa! nah lol x'D

Well, okay... Well, let's see... What you've in your room, where your attention pay can...?:dead:

I have my computer and my bed, that's all =/ :dead:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; I thought you was disappointed in me senpai... :wasclose:

Hmm I see..lol in Turkey we had enough rain in İstanbul so weather now changed into "super cold" and gets slowly ready for snow xD (I love snow :goodtea: )

/me doesn't let go of his hand..then sits on the bed to his side and just stares into his eyes thinking how she loves him deeply..

Hu? Really?? Here, some 1000 km north-west of Turkey is more like spring than fall - and the "winter" season is just few weeks away from now...:dead:

/me drags slowly to him closer and lets her closer his eyes to watch...

I have my computer and my bed, that's all =/ :dead:

Ah, I see... Then some anime watch?

Hu? Really?? Here, some 1000 km north-west of Turkey is more like spring than fall - and the "winter" season is just few weeks away from now...:dead:

Ah, I see... Then some anime watch?

To be honest idk what anime to watch. I've finished watching the "Food Wars" anime so yeah... XD

I swear I won't, senpai!
:chuuni_read:

lol I know its alright:goodtea:

and the "winter" season is just few weeks away from now...:dead:

lol not snowing but yeah pretty cold at least for me especially at nights :sigh:

/me crawls up next to him and puts her head on the same pillow and says "I love you.."then falls asleep while thinking him..

- I'm off for today,good night my dear..:sleepmoon:

Valkyrie Drive is to lame to continue watching it as of today it's officialy dropped from my side.

:korokke_yummy:
/me thanx [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; for sharing some of his snacks!

Okay. You'll find something good soon.

i have many :)

Owari no Seraph S2 - Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - Young Black Jack - Noragami Aragoto - Heavy Object - Fafhner Exodus S2 -

And the 3 more coolest or better say intriguing Character are Kurogane Ikki & Amagiri Ayato & Kusanagi Takeru

The 2 OPs i like the Most are the ~ Feeling Alive from Young Black Jack & Brand New World from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!