[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have make around 450 GBs of video with him while playing while trying to stand i am so damn hyped with him!

anyway... any other news? :bored:

Ah, I see... Well, in 15~18 years later will he sure try the videos from his friends and especially from his gf. hide that...xD

And which news do you want hear: About world news, otaku news or what from me...?:bored:

Ah, I see... Well, in 15~18 years later will he sure try the videos from his friends and especially from his gf. hide that...xD

And which news do you want hear: About world news, otaku news or what from me...?:bored:

whatever you think it's wuld have some interest :bored:

i would rather not to hear abous ISIS and their madness...

whatever you think it's wuld have some interest :bored:

i would rather not to hear abous ISIS and their madness...

Hmm... Yeah...

Anyway... Hmm, well, in the otaku section doesn't give much to say - somehow it stucks there; and about me: Well, this week was heavy for me, where then I had not really for rendering a brain (I may rendering next week again seriously) and for other stuff...:bored:

Hmm... Yeah...

Anyway... Hmm, well, in the otaku section doesn't give much to say - somehow it stucks there; and about me: Well, this week was heavy for me, where then I had not really for rendering a brain (I may rendering next week again seriously) and for other stuff...:bored:

oh i see... well i might stall a bit my rendering project i am half finished some but i need to have some relax for now...

though i ma started loosing interest in rendering, i prefer the photography.:bored:

oh i see... well i might stall a bit my rendering project i am half finished some but i need to have some relax for now...

though i ma started loosing interest in rendering, i prefer the photography.:bored:

Ah... Well, you could the rendering though with the photography combine...:bored:

/me puts a bikini on infa for science!

science_by_madcassowary-d5nzc6s.png

Only thing I like about Cait so far is her accent. I prefer that newspaper girl a lot more.

It seems that you again the wrong medicine taken in having, Franky...:bored:

Eee... Anyway, welcome Carl...:bored:

/me opens for K-chan the door and surprises her...xD

nah it's raining and i am watching the rough sea and the rain hits glasses at my windows man very nice i love when i watching the rough sea :bored:

I see, and it's sure calmly there then...

Good evening Otaku tachi!

E-eh? How did you know that I was here o.O /me hugs Shi to ground anyway xD

I see, and it's sure calmly there then...

calmness? Nah rather windy rainy and i LOVE that weather (when i am in Greece) and watching the rough sea, i can sit here in front of my windows for hours watching the sea hear the wind and the rain... amazing nature is always amazing! :bored:

E-eh? How did you know that I was here o.O /me hugs Shi to ground anyway xD

Hey, I should though the aura of my wife feel and know...:bored:

/me rewards this with his usually way...
Mom and Dad are doing that thing again!
:nyanmusu_uwawawa:
You wanna though some siblings, or...xD?
calmness? Nah rather windy rainy and i LOVE that weather (when i am in Greece) and watching the rough sea, i can sit here in front of my windows for hours watching the sea hear the wind and the rain... amazing nature is always amazing! :bored:
Well, I'm more like with the lightnigts so, these are awesome and beautiful...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US