[LPW#116] When She Gives You That Look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little tired; otherwise, good too. Need to start planning for Thanksgiving dinner...
Ah yes, my paid day off next week. I wonder what we're doing this year, the planning has never been in my hands.

Fine mostly? Well, sometimes it's good to not have any homework which then gives you time to do other things like playing games. ^^

Well... weekend could always be longer xD Would be more fun when longer as well..~

Ah yes, my paid day off next week. I wonder what we're doing this year, the planning has never been in my hands.

Yay!!!! I too have Thanksgiving day, plus Black Friday as paid day off. But this week will be about shopping for everything that I need to make, and the stores are going to be a nightmare to get around too.

Well... weekend could always be longer xD Would be more fun when longer as well..~

I wish the weekend would be longer, but sadly it isn't. At least next week (Thanksgiving week) you will have a shorter school week, plus a longer weekend.

I wish the weekend would be longer, but sadly it isn't. At least next week (Thanksgiving week) you will have a shorter school week, plus a longer weekend.

Oh? o.o It is? o.o I wonder if it will be a longer weekend though... =w= /me should check..~

Yay!!!! I too have Thanksgiving day, plus Black Friday as paid day off. But this week will be about shopping for everything that I need to make, and the stores are going to be a nightmare to get around too.
...I don't get friday....

I've finally seen Hunger Games. Sooo many people have gone apes**t over it, I wanted to see what the fuss is all about.

Meh... don't see what makes it so popular. It's a decent movie, but I've seen better.

Oh well, even Attack of the Killer Tomatoes has it's fans.

:korokke_meh:

I never watched hunger games...it just seems like a battle royale rip off.

Its on thursday and no class friday xD Seems it is a short week after all xD

...that means you have a long weekend too!

...I don't get friday....

I'm assuming so many people take the day off that it's easier for the company to consider it a company paid day off.

I've finally seen Hunger Games. Sooo many people have gone apes**t over it, I wanted to see what the fuss is all about.

Meh... don't see what makes it so popular. It's a decent movie, but I've seen better.

Oh well, even Attack of the Killer Tomatoes has it's fans.

:korokke_meh:

Never saw Hunger Games either...plus, like Shin said it's too much like Battle Royale which is an good movie.

I'm assuming so many people take the day off that it's easier for the company to consider it a company paid day off.

Never saw Hunger Games either...plus, like Shin said it's too much like Battle Royale which is an good movie.
I wish I got it off...that'd be a 4 day weekend.
:korokke_tenten:

....so quiet...
/me goes to sleep.
:chuuni_zzz:

Last edited:
Yeah, I really don't understand why so many people think Hunger Games is so good.

And yet, the franchise is raking in tons of dough from it's fans.

i have a question VN people! if Ef - the first tale, and Ef - the fairy tale of two different or the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25