[LPW #105] The last lord of the civil war (1477~1600) will the winner of whole Japan (and of the LPW 106)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... coincidences... does youtube show when people are online or not? xD Maybe no one requested cuz they thought you abandoned the account or something xD

I use the account to follow musicians these days, so I would always appear active. Just a mystery~

A fun and eventful b-day party for the nephew.

Everyone was giving cash instead of shopping for presents. The little booger got over $250! :surprised:

All I ever get is socks and underwear. :forsaken:

A fun and eventful b-day party for the nephew.

Everyone was giving cash instead of shopping for presents. The little booger got over $250! :surprised:

All I ever get is socks and underwear. :forsaken:

Money is awesome, but never forget the importance of socks and underwear! :lmao:

Personally I would rather give cash than buy something. Let the little bugger get what he wants

...And after a night's sleep the LPW has yet to be concluded. People are slacking really really badly...

I normally get cash too. There is almost never anything I can think of to ask for other than the odd mundane thing (like socks and underwear :D).

I'm surprised it hasn't moved much at all.

Thoughts on an alternative, experimental LPW win condition.

It seems some folks think LPWs might be going too long.

I have an experimental format that I'd like to get your opinions on.

Instead of a fixed number of posts to win (like the current 2095) how about a fixed time frame?

Take, for example, 1 week. Let's say the next LPW starts July 30 at 4:55 AM, as determined by the listed time of the first post. On August 6 at 4:55 AM, (exactly 1 week later,) a 100 post countdown starts. So the first post after that time is post 1. Post 100 wins.

Although many of us are in different time zones, we should each be able to figure out when 1 week later will be (in our time zone.) The LPW starter could note the appropriate times, and inform us which post starts and ends the countdown.

Also add an alternate win condition, say 1700 posts. Whichever condition (main or alternate) resolves first, determines the winner.

It might sound tricky at first, it's certainly different. But it would ensure that the LPW doesn't take more than about a week (maybe less, if the alternate condition prevails earlier.)

What do you think?

Well I don't really mind not winning, the LPW's more like a thread for casual chat than something competitive to me.

But there hasn't been much conversation lately :deadsad:

The LPW's like a buffer to stop a normal forum thread from becoming exceedingly large and overwhelming the server it's on. considering there's been 105 lpws x 2000 or so posts on average per lpw, that's 210,000 posts. More than any other thread by far. I like Leggy's secondary solution but it would be hard to tell where the 100 post countdown begins.

The way I see it, if we want LPWs to end quicker there are two solutions:

1) Get people to talk more (recommended)
2) Lower the maximum number of posts per LPW (not recommended)

An LPW 3k posts long used to go by in a flash, but now everything's ever so sluggish :/

I thought this place is pretty "freedom" @pichu...

You can't bring people to talk if they got no time (work, school, study, family, better place).

Let the people talk, we already got the restriction with 2500 Posts, today is the 15th day... well, it's long. But a LPW is a LPW, the difference from LPW 104 to 105 is very small in relation that people come here to small talk, reach the posts and open a new one. So it's not really a change if I write in LPW 104, 105 or 106.

Just my 2 cents...

Well yeah if people talk more LPWs will go by faster! I'm not saying we should force people to talk and that's very much impossible

Honestly it doesn't really matter to me which LPW I'm posting in either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」