[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, you won!! :cheering: on your first day back too, what luck haha.

Let me hook up my 360 real quick. Or do you mean use it when we play Sunday?

on sunday, don't stress too much about it now i can't play too much today anyways XD.

I will troll you with the supposed trap.

well her gender is a mystery. the ono originally stated shes's a trap but on the second interview he retracted that statement and said capcom hasn't taken a stance on it.

LOL, Poison is actually pretty good in that game though.

She/he was originally in Final Fight right? Such a old game lol.

Cool, we can on Sunday.

Gonna make a new LPW?

sunday works

let's call her gender unambiguous for now XD

also yeah will but i am thinking about a theme.

Hmm, how about a Eva them?

Biggest trap is Bridget from Guilty Gear

Is DA still on your forum?

Hey again samy :hi:

Not much~ Going nuts with stuff~

Hmm... i think poison was originally a woman but something about beating up women led to the change? Not idea how that works with all the other women in fighting games =w=

Congrats [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION]; for winning the LPW! :cheerleader:

I've disabled aromabackup, that should stop or slow significantly the data being used up... for now I cannot delete the backups...so we're stuck at 4235/5120 MB...it was backing up every 30 mins and not deleting old backups...so we have 546 copies of the world folder...:sowwy:...

A backup every 6 hours or so is much better. Why can't you delete the backups?

y7c.gif

Hey KOS :hi:

I'm off for bed though. :bye:

[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; I've disabled aromabackup, that should stop or slow significantly the data being used up... for now I cannot delete the backups...so we're stuck at 4235/5120 MB...it was backing up every 30 mins and not deleting old backups...so we have 546 copies of the world folder...:sowwy:...

Ask the support from your hoster if there is any possibility to delete the old ones =/

I know from the private backup that you can switch the time between the backups... maybe 1 backup ever 12 hours should be enough or you let us backup when we play like when we played and go off, that we can manually start a backup...

anyway... helloes :hi: LPW

Hellos cram and frank~

Hmm... a limited amount of backups might be nice as well ;p

/me demolishes frank's secret hideout =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?