Let's Create a VN!!!

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; hmm yes it's free... and worry not about Mac, as long as it's OSX 10.4 or higher, it won't be a problem

Hmm dreams dreams dreams :goodtea: Hehehe random darkness creeping around the corners~ A simple twist and a nightmarish world for both~

Well nightmares should be part of dream worlds no?~ Unless its separate somehow~

Hmm.... How bout making it be a nightmares when you make a bad choice.....

LOL now I'm thinking that SAO is influencing mee~ :P

it's not going to be a game tho~ a game version of the dreams would be cool if it were super popular. :3

btw samy~~ idk if this will work for you or not, but try to listen to something that goes with the scene you're writing.
I did that with alot of poetry I made a long time ago and it kept me focused~ sometimes I can just think of a scene, music, and a few words to go with it :P

buut annywayyyssssss

oh ya, i suggest that there be a group so that actual work can be shared without spoiling it for others~

Hmm.... The person whose made the suggestion is off....Guess we got to wait till coins shows up to make the group....

Snow talking bout the story you gonna compared to each others...... You not gonna post it up here are you????

Im leaving whatever else necessary to coins ;p I have little idea what to do with anything~

Hmm posting it on a thread to let people poke at isnt bad is it?

People will know what the story about.....

What the point of playing when they have the story already....:raging:

Hmm fine ;p Hmm well i sort of know how to make it so that only the group can see :goodtea: hides it all hehehe~

Hmm.... What your call on it, [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION];????? Make a group or not????

Last edited:
Hmm all the same to meh :goodtea: I guess ill just wait for the basic stuff before i write anything~

nightmare... like the one Riki get in the little busters! maybe?

Well... Peoples that are interested will read through the whole thread.... Probably.....

Peoples like to be spoiled so that don't help..... It like a BIG RED BUTTON that say don't push but they still do it anyway....

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; probably I'll create a group... or someone else please? I don't have access to my PC atm so could someone create a group and invite me?

I could make it..... So what titles do you want [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION];?????

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; sort of "ASF Visual Novel Development Team" or similar with that maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download link for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.