Let's Create a VN!!!

only people that want to be in this project. [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; and other who want.

Hmm.. are you really can make one?
Wonder who is the voice actors ;p

That in the planning.....

Are you interested in joining [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION];?????

Hmm.... Graphic art, maybe.....

Like your new sig and the other sig under Shiina in the spoiler..... [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION];

Hmm.. if it's just editing background/colors and some random grapich then fine ;p
But i can't draw chara.. maybe sam will do :runhappy:

Hmm another to joins~ :goodtea: But will the content still be seeable to those outside the group?~

create the background maybe? [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; and no VA since it'll be very hard to record 'em

and yes, I can create VN... remember katawa shoujo? it'll be using same engine as katawa shoujo.

Well.... For one thing I know of is that you can't see anything of the group if your a guest..... Only members of ASF can see into the group though.....

Hmm.. how about make a thread about this VN Project?
And add some screenshots on it. ;p

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; better to use group, it can be more private

I see..

I think it would be better if you draw chara grapich sam ;p
Leave the background to meh

Hmm.... Why am I in the group???? I can't do anything.... Unless it for testing out the game for bug or something.....

Lol me for characters ;p I dont have anything fancy to use for it~ :goodtea: No tablet or anything to draw so itll probably just be a random painting here or there~

You need to add ; to @name to mention some one [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION];

So what nanashi role.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.