Latest Thought~

:puniko_happy:
Ken! I'm okay. How are you?

Im like Unicorn/Rainbow kind of happy....now that you are finally here.Sleep is no option now ! :) treasure that sweet heart cute thingy of yours forever...cause no one knows how/when you show up next...im fine btw.more important is how are you ?? what are you doin right now...i understand if you dont wanna go into detail right here,right now...just say im ok.would be fine for now.

Reactions: Jezebel
Im like Unicorn/Rainbow kind of happy....now that you are finally here.Sleep is no option now ! :) treasure that sweet heart cute thingy of yours forever...cause no one knows how/when you show up next...im fine btw.more important is how are you ?? what are you doin right now...i understand if you dont wanna go into detail right here,right now...just say im ok.would be fine for now.

You're funny, I never thought how unicorn/rainbow equals being happy. Though it feels like you had a whole lot to say, and needed to get it out before I disappeared again. I didn't really disappear, just merely needed a break from spamming. Not that I didn't think of everyone when I was taking the break. Just that too much had happened in such a short amount of time, in addition to some personal stuff that I needed to be okay with my returning. Otherwise, I'm doing okay.

You're funny, I never thought how unicorn/rainbow equals being happy. Though it feels like you had a whole lot to say, and needed to get it out before I disappeared again. I didn't really disappear, just merely needed a break from spamming. Not that I didn't think of everyone when I was taking the break. Just that too much had happened in such a short amount of time, in addition to some personal stuff that I needed to be okay with my returning. Otherwise, I'm doing okay.

Lol !! ok that Unicorn thingy was too much maybe...anyway.Nice to hear your fine.I Understand you need a break from spamming... i was off for some time too.And more off time to come soon.Its just you keep the people you talk to in mind and wonder when they dissapear....and wonder what happened to them....And you forget that there is some "real life" too...real life is like a magic wonderland in times of social media/Forum World lol :)

Lol !! ok that Unicorn thingy was too much maybe...anyway.Nice to hear your fine.I Understand you need a break from spamming... i was off for some time too.And more off time to come soon.Its just you keep the people you talk to in mind and wonder when they dissapear....and wonder what happened to them....And you forget that there is some "real life" too...real life is like a magic wonderland in times of social media/Forum World lol :)

As I've mentioned to Arylin, I have an addictive personality, and spamming always was easy to do...too easy. So, I knew when I hit a certain number of points I needed some time away from it all. Believe me, I still have a life outside of ASF, but it's like a comfort food but a comfortable place to hang out with friends or make new friends. And if you know your way around then it's a place to always return to. So, thank you for asking about me. When you take time off, are you going on a holiday?

As I've mentioned to Arylin, I have an addictive personality, and spamming always was easy to do...too easy. So, I knew when I hit a certain number of points I needed some time away from it all. Believe me, I still have a life outside of ASF, but it's like a comfort food but a comfortable place to hang out with friends or make new friends. And if you know your way around then it's a place to always return to. So, thank you for asking about me. When you take time off, are you going on a holiday?

Same Here...It was so easy for me to keep up with the spam squad the last 2 years....too easy maybe.Like a drug.Like just one more reply,just one more thread....i love ASF.I just cant quit.A place i can´t forget,i have/want to return to...Im off for some months due to some business.And even now i take care of if there will be a chance to reply to ASF then....Im an addict and i wish the real life thingy would be much stronger to keepme away from here...but then there are those memories...and no.No holiday.The call of Duty...some unfinished business.Funny fact...Even now i take care of...( is there WIFI ? available.....) :) ^_^"

Turkish president Erdogan is a Bitch....just sayin...catch me if you can stupid fuck.

#B öhmerman

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]