Latest Thought~

OpoQQ.jpg

Thank you for worrying my sweetie, it's just...having to fake myself when I'm seeing someone I dislike :sigh:

/me 's protection mode goes +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

who is that ?! who dares to make you feel like that, don't hide yourself imouto instead just face them and show who's the real deal there, I have people I dislike too but how matter big you're annoyed or feel bad to see them you don't need to treat yourself like that just because of such people! You deserve happiness, and it pains me when you're sad so please cheer up I would like you to be happy and smile. Just ignore those people.

/me 's protection mode goes +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

who is that ?! who dares to make you feel like that, don't hide yourself imouto instead just face them and show who's the real deal there, I have people I dislike too but how matter big you're annoyed or feel bad to see them you don't need to treat yourself like that just because of such people! You deserve happiness, and it pains me when you're sad so please cheer up I would like you to be happy and smile. Just ignore those people.

it's someone I know in my uni. Nee-chan I wanted to do so too but I have to be in like literally all classes with her, might end up pairing with her too :( I really like her until recently, I found out she's talking bad about me with my close friends too when I'm not around. She forced them to join her conversation. One of my REAL friend couldn't stand it and left, and she told me such heartbreaking truth... At least I know who treats me sincerely now >.>

Thank you nee-chan for those words. I'm trying my best not to get into anything involving her.

it's someone I know in my uni. Nee-chan I wanted to do so too but I have to be in like literally all classes with her, might end up pairing with her too :( I really like her until recently, I found out she's talking bad about me with my close friends too when I'm not around. She forced them to join her conversation. One of my REAL friend couldn't stand it and left, and she told me such heartbreaking truth... At least I know who treats me sincerely now >.>

Thank you nee-chan for those words. I'm trying my best not to get into anything involving her.

That girl and those who do the same are so low that it makes me laugh, just ridiculous, if I were there I would have already teach them a good lesson and maker her apologize. But anyway, just stay strong my dear. I'm always here with you, anytime you need, always, I only want one thing and that is your happiness.

That girl and those who do the same are so low that it makes me laugh, just ridiculous, if I were there I would have already teach them a good lesson and maker her apologize. But anyway, just stay strong my dear. I'm always here with you, anytime you need, always, I only want one thing and that is your happiness.

Yeah but I cannot counterattack by doing the same to her. It will only make me as lowly as her. I wish I could give her a lesson but oh well her ability to gain people's support is surprisingly good =/ Thank you dearie, I just hope she won't invade here since she is an otaku too LOL

Yeah but I cannot counterattack by doing the same to her. It will only make me as lowly as her. I wish I could give her a lesson but oh well her ability to gain people's support is surprisingly good =/ Thank you dearie, I just hope she won't invade here since she is an otaku too LOL

Of course, you're not low. You have way better personality than her, so just leave her and that is the best answer. But yes I would also like to give her a lesson but life is cruel, you just gotta blend in sometimes. It's okay my lovely, LOL she better be prepared cause I'm the mighty nee-chan ready to kick her butt xD

Of course, you're not low. You have way better personality than her, so just leave her and that is the best answer. But yes I would also like to give her a lesson but life is cruel, you just gotta blend in sometimes. It's okay my lovely, LOL she better be prepared cause I'm the mighty nee-chan ready to kick her butt xD

Yup, I'm fabulous :menft: /me shakes hair :bepraised:
Blending in is to avoid more conflict, I just hope she would stop her act and learn her mistakes. Nee-chan I'm in! We can fix her here since this is our base :evillaugh: If she were daring enough to come here :lmao:

Yup, I'm fabulous :menft: /me shakes hair :bepraised:
Blending in is to avoid more conflict, I just hope she would stop her act and learn her mistakes. Nee-chan I'm in! We can fix her here since this is our base :evillaugh: If she were daring enough to come here :lmao:

That's my imouto!<3 You're a great person my dear, so don't worry I'm sure many good things will find you in the future, these are just little stuff that will pass as the time goes. LOL, I don't think she is that brave :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US