I want to upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMAS

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2012
I don't understand why there are tasks you have to do to upload. Why would you want to make it harder for people to share their stuff! That would just disencourage some and turn others off. All I want to do is put some of my threads on this site. I don't feel like doing all that work. The only reason I sighed up to this site was to upload this and a few others.

Can someone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't feel like going through our procedure then tough luck. It's a requirement.

I think it's to know whether people want to be part of the community or not~
making 30 posts is very fast.
ummm if you don't want to go through the hoops, you could pass things to asl people~ :runhappy:
btw I do support you :P

i'm willing to help you out however I can~ I mean, i could do the stuff you don't want to do maybe? x_x
idk how that'll work out~

Is it really that hard to just be around for two weeks and post a bit? :/ Doesnt seem that hard from what i can see anyway~ Gives you time to get to know the site too~

I think i just noticed :o some time ago i did find the ffshrine thread with those links~ maybe I should say ty for uploading? :P
ASL stuff is completely from lossless, whereas my sub-group just goes with wtv we find~ xD (really, I'm the only person uploading in it atm~)

ummmmm would you like me to put those links in threads for you? I would have to process through them first x_x

If you really wanted to upload you would have already posted your 30 and waited 2 weeks.

As wse said: It's a requirement. No way around, no compromise no nothing. Take it or leave it.

The requirement was added after we got flooded by a huge number of spammers consistently breaking our rules.
Since you can't effectively ban people on public boards, we added a ridiculous easy barrier to cross - and ever since, threads breaking the rules have reduced by 96%.

Anyway, our stance on this won't change, so this discussion is pointless.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.