How tall are you ?

Oh, was he talking about his height?
2m?! That's so tall!
Just a thought.
It will look really weird when two different people's in height standing next to each other.
I'm quite sure. Hilarious? Just maybe XD

Ah, nanashi enjoy being taller, right?
Stuff seems to be much easier~
Only, you had hard time with something short, lol :P

Last edited:
Hmm... i can climb stuff :runhappy: Not that nice to have everyone be a head taller though D:

Oh, was he talking about his height?
2m?! That's so tall!

Ah, nanashi enjoy being taller, right?
Stuff seems easier much easier~
Only, you had hard time with something short, lol :P
Well, yeah, he has about his height spoken - But if I me not wrong am, I've somewhere (here) from him a post seen, where so about 1,90 m was.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, for me is it enough high, not needful more higher to be...:goodtea:~>

I don't know~
I just want to be at good height. My body won't allow me to TTvTT
I need to stand on my feet or chair, or table or counter or . . whatever XD
If you don't have people taller than you, it would be difficult.
And you can't see anything at all in front of you if everyone's taller.
I guess you're right :)

I don't know~
I just want to be at good height. My body won't allow me.
I need to stand on my feet or chair, or table or counter or . . whatever XD
If you don't have people taller than you, it would be difficult.
And you can't see anything at all in front of you if everyone's taller.
I guess you're right :)
Well, you can always at some people ask, if he/she not maybe you help can - Is no shame short to be, you've sure some others good qualifications, where you with your height away make can.:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=66709]Asahina[/MENTION]; Well. . we're at the same page then :D
Btw, I have long arms. 23 inch, maybe?
Weird? I hope not.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I agree~
Different people needed to make one's unique

Last edited:
[MENTION=66709]Asahina[/MENTION]; you can be taller... except already 23 already... just play basket/swimm.. :XD:

WHO 2M..?? [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; is that your tall..?? 2M??

[MENTION=62097]MimiZ[/MENTION] ; Well me too i have long arms, but not 23 inches. it's not weird tho :)

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; Really? I'll try to do sports then! :DD xD

I believe i'm 5'10-5'11 its been a while since i checked my height.

Hmm im fairly sure youre arms are proportional to your body~ Should be for most people anyway =w= Lots of random measurements in stuff xD

[MENTION=62097]MimiZ[/MENTION]; OTL does jumping really help? XD cause honestly people are always telling me,
do high jump! your so tall! but i cant even jump over 140cm TT TT
considering how i suck at it i dont get how it helps XD
i dont think you would look childish o: many mature dresses fit you more then they fit us
(cause tall girls usually have broad shoulders, and really, unless you have nice collar bones those shoulders do not work for you :x )
LOLOL practice makes perfect XD once you wear heels you'd be like 164cm o: thats one of the perfect heights in my opinion o:

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; haha thank you c: unfortunately im only average so neither my face nor body really deserves that title XD

Oh this thread again. Pretty sure I am around 182 iirc, which seems pretty standard in this thread really. All us men XD

While it is nice being able to reach things, I don't see myself minding much if I was shorter either. More compressed bodies tend to function better and longer too I think I read somewhere... There just aren't terribly many advantages to height, unless you want to be able to appear menacing.

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; It helps, . . a bit.
Ooh, thank you for your compliments :P
You flatter me a lot in this thread.
I still don't like high heels though.
I mean, its not the most comfortable things to wear.

I'm 168 cm, last time I checked it with comparison to my current hight, I need to gain some weight :crushed:

I'm a hard worker and I like to take on a variety of challenges. I like pets, and in my spare time, I like to relax and read the newspaper

Reactions: TheRedRascal
6 Feet, sorry I really don't know the metric system to well, so no idea how tall that is in CM, they don't teach the metric system in U.S. schools unfortunately :ohnoes:

6 Feet, sorry I really don't know the metric system to well, so no idea how tall that is in CM, they don't teach the metric system in U.S. schools unfortunately :ohnoes:
Here a hint... Otherwise, you're 1.8288 m :goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)