How tall are you ?

ivan_rf

Socially Awkward Newbie
Elite Member
Sep 16, 2012
this kind of question sometimes annoyed me.

Back in the days, they were calling me "shorty, the short one, hobbit" because my heights is a bit below the average heights of man (my friends are mostly 170 or about 5.5 feet) and i was about 159 or 160 at that time, so sometimes people mistook me for junior highschool students
:forsaken::forsaken::forsaken:

as for girls it is okay for them to be short *sorry.
that was quite a long time ago. Btw, i was curious about your heights in real life, well so if you want to leak a little bit of information about yourselves :evillaugh: that would be great :traitor:.

maybe i was about 165 now..

compare your heights with the other member :lecture:

I'm 180cm too...:goodtea:
I was a bit fat back in my days, but now i'm more "athletic".

:surprised:
i tried to find that thread first from the AS search engine and google, but nothing comes up (-_-). so i think it's okay to start this thread.

both [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; and [MENTION=36260]x.wire[/MENTION] ; were 180cm :crushed:

according to some scientific research, the average height for a normal asian male is 160-165 if i'm not wrong, so at least now i have the average height :goodtea:

Last edited:
hmm...i'm asian too^^

i think human stop getting taller when they reach 20 for male and 18 for female...if i'm not mistaken=/

Hmm i meant the human race in general :goodtea: Were taller than humans of the past~

[MENTION=36260]x.wire[/MENTION] ; yep, i've already seen your pp.. you're cool man. :thumbup:

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; which part of Asia do you came from.. i mean country ? Indo here ^^

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; yep, i have seen that in the biology textbook about evolution of humans...
but the diet also has a role in human growth... and genes... and probably sports (i'm kind of lazy doing sports though) some said that swimming could make you taller :reallyconfused:

Hmm /me goes and blames all the chemicals ;p
Lol jk xD Might have something to do with it but ill just go with people are changing slightly over time :goodtea: Genes change and whatever~ Not really sure how everything else effects~

why do you blame the chem.. *spotted something don't tell me that you also had a problem with your height :evillaugh:

haha.. you said that your height is about 5'2 or 5'3 that means.. 157-160 cm :runhappy::runhappy: i'm taller (sort of)

[MENTION=33414]ivan_rf[/MENTION]; : hmm...so you're from indonesia too man?....same here
garing.gif

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; this is unexpected.. Pontianak btw, is there any other indonesian in here ?

haha....yeah^^...bogor here;p... there are other more indonesian member...Neko, Thecoins

Saintprime...deathwarrior...juandholic and many more:3

:surprised::surprised::surprised:
i can't believe it... thecoins and neko were indonesians too..
somehow i was speechless :lmao::lmao:

I'm Indonesian too !!

But I'm around 1.65ish, really sucks as here in The Netherlands it feels like everyone else is way taller
Though good thing I naturally have a big/wide build so I don't look that young

wow... so are you studying abroad, or working there ? awesome :swearveng:

The more, the merrier
smilebycraive.gif
indonesian here~

185 cm

i'm more like scarecrow than human :foreveralone: curse me

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03