From now on, you shall be my imouto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Checkmate , How long we have to become imouto ??? Don't tell me this is going to be temporary.

Lolwut? XD

since this is most probably an april fools event, it would be temporary

Lol well they didnt hand it out one by one unlike the perv badges... so probably not permanent...

One by one? so check asks question to them & decide whether or not they're a pervert? XD

Nah they gave check their purity and innocence and were given the proof after ;p

Hmm pure and innocent? Nah he had that before~ And this imouto thing isnt all that pure and innocent ;p

hmm it's a taboo instead... now I'm starting to wonder why blood related siblings/people can't marry with each other

"Sorry onee-chan. I don't know where Checkmate is."

onee.jpg

I've been posting like normal for the last 2 or 3 days....and only now did i realize my name has changed >.> im not a lvl 72 lolicon Dullahan anymore either...but to think i've turned into one of the lolis i so love...thank you checkmate...!!!

while this is so one-sided, selfish and stupid i should be angry but because of its nature i just cant be XD

Last edited:
And to think in reality i am an Onii-san and now in my 29 i became an Imouto it drives me crazy :lol: :XD:

Nii-san [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION];... I didn't know I have a lot of siblings. T____T Since when nii-san? Since when? >.< Hahahaha. :]]

Since its April fools day,shouldn't we call Checkmate "Oneechan" ? instead of "Oniichan" lol

en...seriously,will your imoto run away if she know this?

.....great,i'm the one who become your imoto......

I'm still one from very lot/much imouto of Checky-san...? Well if so is, then I didn't knew, that Checky-san also on "futanari"-imouto's stand...:goodtea:~>

Tadaima

I see that my imouto (here) love me alot ♥ ~ ♪ ♫

Love...? Hmm... Maybe in a different way how you know/think, Check...:evillaugh:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

....are you sure you're feeling the love? cause right now I'm not sending signals of love but tears of pain and sadness.
and remember a lot of us here are guys so you're kinda making a trap harem for yourself......... OMG that's like a nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]