Family Tree Contest! Be the Number One Clan Leader!

Vote for the Best Family! Who Shall Be the Number One Clan?!

• infamous

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MadSova

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Fear211

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nazaka

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • samyeung46

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
/me wonders if thats actually powers... ahh well =w= goes with it anyway...~

Nyaa...~ If youll allow... apparently photobucket was ruining the quality of stuff so this is sort of the same image but uploaded at the right quality...
renderresized_zps1109b89e.jpg~original

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
:sigh: alright alright i'll get to it. since it's affecting them too, i'll give them...hmmm 20 hours to let me know what they want their ability/quote to be. sounds fair right? and i'm assuming it has to be finished by the time it's november 12th for renano's time zone :/ ok, well~ what do you want your abilities to be? i need it in the next 20 hours

Just read this now. >____< An ability to sing that puts someone to sleep comfortably. Or any music-related ability. ;]

Just read this now. >____< An ability to sing that puts someone to sleep comfortably. Or any music-related ability. ;]

hmmmm, not a bad idea, ok :thumbup: [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; pinkylicious' ability is now to calm the hearts of those who can hear her song so much, they fall asleep. it's called.........silent night? i dunno, i'm still groggy lol

Lol hmm... abilities... ill just go with this until further notice..~ [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION];

Different from intended but perhaps thats better?~
emblem_zps431df275.jpg~original

emblemresize03_zpscaa804b7.jpg~original

Last edited:
『Hmmmm... Text is really hard to read there Samye >_< Emblem looks pretty though ^_^』

Was just thinking get on a plane to escape the deadline~ Not that, that would really work if it's a fixed time for a certain region.

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

The contest will officially close in one hour and thirty minutes.

Please submit your work, any changes, or questions during that time.

Thank-you~

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;

Thank you for submitting your Family Emblem and Powers.

It has truly been fun and most amusing to have you join this contest.

I just love the style and design you have chosen for your work~ ^^

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;

Thank you for your list of powers.

If you have an emblem. please submit it immediately. If not, you may search/borrow one quickly or decide to not have one.

Overall, it has been thrill to have you here and I love the personalized abilities for each of your family members. xD

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ;

Thank you for the update with Inori's Powers.

Your entry embodies your ethereal spirit and you are quite punctual with the deadlines~

Looking forward to how the people shall vote despite my remarks. :3

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

Thank you for your time and effort in making the emblem and powers.

I also updated your tree with the higher quality~

Your entry feels more subtle and I appreciate the little details with that slightly calm ambiance. ^w^

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;

Thank you for being part of this experience~

Either I have overlooked your submissions for the emblem and powers or you have not submitted them yet.

If you have not submitted them, it shall be left blank. ^^;;

Contest will officially close in thirty minutes. Voting will start immediately afterwards.

/me glomps ojou sama~
Hehe x3 Wonders how thisll turn out~

The glowy stuff didnt quite work out how i tried to make it but good enough i suppose..~

/me glomps Sam back, but stumbles and feels very light-headed

Ugh... I'm going back to sleep afterwards. x3

It is a bit hard to tell you had some trouble with the glow effect. I think your 'powers' might have needed a slight glow in the back... slightly hard to read. ^^;;

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
/me catches ojou sama and steadies her~

Lol yeah... quite late for you...~ Maybe having it end earlier would be preferable?..~

Hmm... ahh... just though of something which mightve helped... x3
Glow in the back... stronger glow around the words or just a general glow?~

『Wow, its the first time I was ever called punctual xD Although I suppose I am like that with stuff that interests me unlike those college assignments that I never seem to finish in time...』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US