Family Tree Contest! Be the Number One Clan Leader!

Vote for the Best Family! Who Shall Be the Number One Clan?!

• infamous

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MadSova

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Fear211

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nazaka

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • samyeung46

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
『Finally done... Made powers only for Main Family members... Although I suppose its only version 1... If anyone wants some other ability I can change it as long as you warn before the deadline xD』

MadSova.png

Inori.png

Sin.png

Samye.png

Fear.png

Nanashi.png

Gwee.png

Zoav2.png

『Mentions: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION], [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION], [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION], [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]...』

Reactions: renano
Hmm being =/= beeing xD I think :runaway: would be more appropriate for that though..~ Considering the context..~

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

The contest will officially close very soon.

Last chance to submit your powers and emblem.

If you have not submitted them, then when voting comes... people shall vote based on your incomplete work.

How many hours are left? (or minutes)

It is officially 12:00 A.M. (PST: Pacific Time) signifying November 09, 2013.

There are no more hours left.

If you need more time, then I shall allow TWO more days.

Taking into account the time zone difference, the deadline shall be November 12, 2013.

Oh god I lost track of time, thought it was still november 8 >_>

I have the symbol with me and am currently making a template, 1 day should be enough for me if extra time is given (abilities are all done too, so ending the contest now should be fine)

I'm glad you're coming along nicely then Nazaka. :3

Still, given Sam's somewhat 'depressed/hectic' state... I'll allow two more days.

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; You have until November 12, 2013 to hand in your powers and emblem.

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; Thank you very much for all the hard work and dedication you have placed in your Family Tree. Since I am allowing two more days, you may tweak anything that you think needs adjusting during that time~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Hmm... think ill pokes [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; as well since he was doing the stuff for inf's tree?~

But yeahh sort of need the time >< /me glomps ojou sama~

You're welcome dear Nazaka~

Just knowing that you're spending some time on this contest makes me very happy. ^w^

You're also welcome dear Sam~

Collect yourself and stay calm... and continue glomping to release any other anxiety. Lol~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
/me glomps Sam and feeds him some strawberry and kiwi tarts

Alright~ Please do take care everyone.

/me gives everyone a hug and exits <3

『No real need to thank me. It was fun making all this stuff and all + I got some more experience in painting using Inkscape that I will really need soon enough. xD (for what you will see soon enough)』

『Byes Renano?』

『Finally done... Made powers only for Main Family members... Although I suppose its only version 1... If anyone wants some other ability I can change it as long as you warn before the deadline xD』

MadSova.png

Inori.png

Sin.png

Samye.png

Fear.png

Nanashi.png

Gwee.png

Zoav2.png

『Mentions: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION], [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION], [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION], [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]...』

perfect maddie. you really got mine and samye's right :D

I'm glad you're coming along nicely then Nazaka. :3

Still, given Sam's somewhat 'depressed/hectic' state... I'll allow two more days.

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; You have until November 12, 2013 to hand in your powers and emblem.

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; Thank you very much for all the hard work and dedication you have placed in your Family Tree. Since I am allowing two more days, you may tweak anything that you think needs adjusting during that time~

ill be fine with what i got. my work aint great and i dont have a lot of time at the moment on exams at the moment

Got mentioned about the clan thingy o.o
Didn't have the time to do something and I have zero inspiration :deadsad:

I'll try to do something tomorrow >_>
Sorry everyone..:sowwy:

Hmm.....my power makes me look like someone that likes to order people around O_o

:sigh: alright alright i'll get to it. since it's affecting them too, i'll give them...hmmm 20 hours to let me know what they want their ability/quote to be. sounds fair right? and i'm assuming it has to be finished by the time it's november 12th for renano's time zone :/ ok, well [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; what do you want your abilities to be? i need it in the next 20 hours

Last edited:
『Just make up random abilities for them and ask if people are okay with them...』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?