Count to a million

95434 Discrete Math makes me feel stupid at times. :(

But I found out that was a common thing for most people in my class, and then the midterm didn't seem that hard. I think they went overkill on the assignments so that the tests wouldn't be so bad? XD

95434 Discrete Math makes me feel stupid at times. :(

But I found out that was a common thing for most people in my class, and then the midterm didn't seem that hard. I think they went overkill on the assignments so that the tests wouldn't be so bad? XD
Blessing in disguise huh, those are always helpful. How bad was the homework?

95436 Normally 20 some odd questions (many with multiple parts). Sometimes I could solve a problem in seconds. Sometimes I would pace around thinking about it for over an hour OTL

I actually have to thank [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; here, because without him giving me something else to periodically stop and think about, I would have gone totally bonkers trying to solve some of the problems on the last assignment. XD

95437,Glad you could keep your sanity ;), hope the problems won't be as bad as last assignment for a while atleast . Nit got to go, talk to you tomorrow.

95439..................................... i really lol at ur sig [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; xD

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; thanks for all that, well, as for me I was thinking here one time that you could possibly work as a grinding stone, you know, that makes the blade sharper.

EDit: ops I forgot the obligatory number 95443

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)