Are you afraid of dying?

^^ word.. It's inevitable. The weird bit for me is that the world will keep on going without me. hah.

I just worry that I will miss out on so much after I'm gone... But afraid of dying not at all :goodtea:

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] well the problem is that I dont really think there is haven nor hell, I think one jest stops being around, like the way you came here, poof im here and than one day poof im gone, for better or worse from they way I see it now as a living person and not a dead one, haven/hell/purgatory/limbo/Reincarnationn is waaaaaay better than ceasing to exist, I mean we are alive to not do that on our own, but we actually can :runaway:

Have you guys ever talked to yourself inside a lucid dream? I heard you can learn a lot about yourself from yourself. :)

I try my best to accept it, we all die someday, whats scary is after death is truly so unknown....sometimes reality kicks in and the thought of it scares me, but I try!

Whoever thought the Big Bang (creation, not the show) would eventually be responsible for anime and/or art in general. We are all children of the stars and all will return to stardust in the end. Being older than most here (probably), I've contemplated my eventual demise and return to my former state of non being ... really, not so bad when I think about it. Also, I won't have to listen to teabaggers or fundamentalists any more. :dead:

Have you guys ever talked to yourself inside a lucid dream? I heard you can learn a lot about yourself from yourself. :)

Actually I done that a lot. You can think through things that wouldn't be normally solved in a short time. Tons of things you can do, as long you're capable of doing it.

I rather enjoy living, so if I had any say on the matter I would like to live very long.
Being the last human alive would suck a lot too though, so absolute immortality wouldn't be very nice.

I guess biological immortality would be the best of it was an option. Still able to die due to accidents and injuries, just not senescence. Thankfully the research on telomerase is progressing, so who knows.

I wish I had lucid dreams but all I have is black screens for what feels like 7 seconds and there is the next morning, kind of scary :goodtea:

I am not afraid to die, rather I am scared and will keep being scared of living till my death. This is because of my fear on what I will become in the future.

I don't think I am. If anything, I'm more afraid of how I'll die not when I will.

I agree with this. I think most people are more afraid of dying painfully than dying in general. Most people will just fear death as being painful, or death leading to the unknown. Humans are curious creatures, and without it, we wouldn't have come this far. Life is all we know. If we knew what happened after death--whether that'd be an afterlife, reincarnation to someone/something else, or nothing at all-- perhaps we'd learn to fear it less.

I do fear death, though. Even the thought of dying peacefully from old age makes me tentative to accept death. Knowing that death is natural doesn't make my thoughts any smaller. If I were to die of old age, that would make me worry even more. If I get old, I could die at any moment. Heck, right now we could all just die; I'm just afraid of seeing my health deteriorate. Knowing I'm going to die when I get old, and seeing those visual changes, and feeling that change... It really makes me contemplate life.

I get worried about dieing on a regular basis since I'm prone to heart palpitations which leads me to thinking I'm going to have a heart attack.

That sucks Job jhon.

As for me I've been afraid of not being able to die when I will. The how and when is quite important too me.

I feel what you did in your entire life is more important than anything else. Your death will give other people meaning of how you died and for what cause. Of course, people will always judge by the results rather than what you have become throughout your journey in life.

I guess I'm been afraid of dying but what more I'm afraid of is dying a meaningless life without accomplish anything.

i'm not really afraid of dying although i do want to accomplish at least some of my major goals before death, but death itself isn't really scary to me, i just don't want a painful death. also i haven't done many really bad things in my life so i'm not scared to die, i wouldn't feel really guilty about much and i don't believe i would be judged harshly (and that applies to both the afterlife as well as i don't think people would have much bad to say about me after death)

I admit that I'm Afraid of dying, But sometimes, i thought that i should just enjoy my life as I'm still alive and not to think about the dying stuffs. Life is too short, I should just enjoy and it's too early for me to think about that, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799
RJ136256 ver 1.03