Another bday the Xth. Well, happy bday to your 21th, Final (FinalPrye)^^/!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how many people are born in May XD
Mines was on the 19th and now another 1 XD? Is like the getting born in May is some kind of trend XD

Reactions: nanashi1
Happy birthday, FinalPyre !
Wow, Nanashi1 prepared you such a nice party !
Now, I have to put my hands on a big piece of that cake !
:desire:

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; congrats !! Hope you had and still have a good day. Play some games eh, thats what I also planned to do on my day, but I never got around so I just sunbathed on my porch and watched a movie later at night/evening. I planned to do the gaming today instead, but turns out I might not find time today either lol. O'well I'll just extend my birthday celebration for yet an other day, 1 day is far too little anyway, I suggest you do the same, 2-3 days perhaps at least ;) Oh and then our celebrations will overlap lol :D Makes the days feel more special, and social as well with you "special" people.

Lets hope its not your final. It'd probably be a lot of fun to celebrate it with you Pyre.

Just how many people are born in May XD
Mines was on the 19th and now another 1 XD? Is like the getting born in May is some kind of trend XD
Rly!... SO was mine ! How uber cool having birthday on the same exact day. If we are both hanging around this time next year and the world hasn't gone to shit already lets try and remember that.

oh yeah....you are having a birthday too in 19th...right genki?....happy b-day for you too^^

[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]; there are 3 may birthdays in my family alone!

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; So it was yours yesterday (and continuing strong, I see)? Well happy birthday to you then! For the most part, I'm actually one of those bums who really doesn't care about birthdays, so it is mostly just another normal day to me. :P

I'm sure it would be fun to celebrate with you as well. :D

Happy birthday FinalPyre and best wishes from Austria :)

PS: No wonder I'm getting fat ... each day a piece of cake, that's not really healthy :full:

Happy birthday FinalPyre and best wishes from Austria :)

PS: No wonder I'm getting fat ... each day a piece of cake, that's not really healthy :full:

The main purpose of ASF is to spread obesity awareness by spreading obesity itself.

The main purpose of ASF is to spread obesity awareness by spreading obesity itself.
That explains quite a bit now. Never thought the main purpose would be something like that.

Gratz ASF, you have reached your goal, and thx for this epiphanic realization.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?