Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

VENUS posted an update on Ci-en about Summer Salt sequel. He said he wanted to release it for June but he won't make it and he will do his best to release it for July. It will have 95 CG (fucking amazing)! Also he posted some samples, some are sfw and others are not nsfw and blurred for people who don't want to spoil the NTR part and the feeling of mystery around it. I can only say one thing : Misao boobs are so big i can't fucking wait to see how she will be stolen from the protag. Hyped!
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/331042

EDIT : FUCK i'm so dumb i didn't even see your post before mine huntethan2! I feel so dumb hahaha sorry guys for the doublon^^'

Seems to be a common problem with the genre, probably as a consequence of not having enough resourses to write alternative versions of scenes depending on the outcome of the battles. I was reading Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia -which from what I understand follows closely the Haruka/Beat Angel pattern- and there you have exactly the same issue: the female MC can lose a battle again a giant enemy equipped like a horse (not a gameover, the history will continue after the defeat sex scene) and then on the next scene with the self-insert male protagonist she'll react quite surprised to ehhh... his size.

That's a pity, I thought that Escalayer would work more on this aspect, the build up and consequences helps the immersion, but I will try it out later.

By the way, Venus just updated and it looks like he was being overly optimistic with the dates in his previous update: new estimation for completion is July, instead of June. He has also updated with some preview CGs:

One more month, but it is good that he is prioritizing the quality of the work, this new episode has potential, July is going to be a good month. I also hope that Rascou releases his new game until the end of this year.

This is probably a hot take and I'm probably the only one here who feels this way about 夏色のコワレモノ but I really think this game is massively overrated.

The story is good but the game-play feels kinda forced and the artwork isn't that great. I don't expect the game to maintain that ridiculously high rating it got on DLsite after 1-2 weeks pass.

Quality of the artwork IMO is one of the top 2 most important things when doing H-games, let alone NTR.

I remember this author made a game similar to Fallen Warrior Makina in the past. If you compare his artwork to that in Fallen Warrior Makina, it's like night and day: the artwork in Fallen Warrior Makina is way better.

After finishing it, my main criticism is that the protagonist is mostly silent, in the ntr routes and daily interactions there is just a few scenes where he has internal dialogues and struggles worrying about losing her or that she is going out with another guy (for example, inside the shrine or when you choose the "wrong" dialogue in the video guy route). The upside is that the player can interpret what he is feeling and sees the way he wants, but I prefer when we have to deal with a troubled MC that becomes distressed with suspicious situations and starts to become paranoid by the end of the route and this is shown by words or internal dialogue. Besides this, I enjoyed it, but eroges are something very personal and subjective, so it is fine to put more weight in other aspects of the game and have your own preferences regarding art and gameplay.

Last edited:
From Venus comment it sounds like the pandemics fault lol. Hes almost done with the event CG (~90/95) but said itd be tricky to get all materials done in June so its most likely voice acting related. After all he only confirmed hed gotten the voices from some minor characters (Misaos mom and Aya) and the main ones probably need retakes that are harder to record now. No big loss since Shinachiku Castellas game is so massive to keep people busy this month.

• There are ero scenes with MC ofc, its a Venus game afterall. First blowjob and paizuri are with him, probably the one where shes laying on a bed too. The title is virgin husband and virgin wife so it seems like they wont cross the line together, at least not until the end where shes already taken maybe.
  • Visual progression of Misaos corruption? Theres hair down Misao and hair down blonde Misao peeking in that hidden blowjob event CG. Different circumstances but that part reminds me of the progression in Utakata no Tsubomi (very good game btw). Theres also ponytail Misao but I think thats just a normal hairstyle lol.
  • Misao takes off her wedding ring in some scenes which is always hot. The necklace seems like a similar item since she takes it off even less. Maybe thats the real sign.
  • In the classroom scene where Misaos showing her black panties shes wearing Ayas uniform from the comic he released in 2018. We knew Icchii becomes a teacher at her school and thats why shes in the game but Misao isnt a student anymore at that point so someone must have forced her to put it on. Maybe Harada gets his hands on Misao too.

• There are ero scenes with MC ofc, its a Venus game afterall. First blowjob and paizuri are with him, probably the one where shes laying on a bed too. The title is virgin husband and virgin wife so it seems like they wont cross the line together, at least not until the end where shes already taken maybe.
  • Visual progression of Misaos corruption? Theres hair down Misao and hair down blonde Misao peeking in that hidden blowjob event CG. Different circumstances but that part reminds me of the progression in Utakata no Tsubomi (very good game btw). Theres also ponytail Misao but I think thats just a normal hairstyle lol.
  • Misao takes off her wedding ring in some scenes which is always hot. The necklace seems like a similar item since she takes it off even less. Maybe thats the real sign.
  • In the classroom scene where Misaos showing her black panties shes wearing Ayas uniform from the comic he released in 2018. We knew Icchii becomes a teacher at her school and thats why shes in the game but Misao isnt a student anymore at that point so someone must have forced her to put it on. Maybe Harada gets his hands on Misao too.

Good catch on the blonde...didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

I wonder if that nameless ojisan, from the Aya doujinshi, will show up...

Good catch on the blonde...didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

I wonder if that nameless ojisan, from the Aya doujinshi, will show up...

Would be a fun surprise lol. Its hard to guess from the male bodies since theyre all a similar type. Venus keeps doing this for the intrigue, to keep you guessing about whos gonna steal the heroine. This time theres a clear villain but he might not be the one/only one in the end.

BTW I also noticed Misao changes from jeans (event CG sample and the tachi-e in the site sidebar) to a miniskirt (the tachi-e he used as a spoiler warning) so maybe thats a corruption thing too.

That would be great - I love games that show visual corruption progression and it feels like very few games do it well. Only Jinsei Tsuukoudome & the Anim.TeamMM games come to mind and none of the Venus games I played featured it much IIRC.

I was wondering if there are any decent Triangle games that have good NTR focus, most of them all feature transforming heroes but for the most part they are never in a relationship, or you play the girl or your the villian. However TBH I've only played one or two and they have LOT of games, so I was wondering if any of their games actually have NTR elements where your dating or can romance one of the girls who can be ravished by monsters, ect. Anybody know?

Atelier Sakura's new work: 僕は彼女の浮気を知っている
The Artist: Gentle Sasaki (Marina series's artist)
Release date: August 28, 2020
EaSQQw_VcAURY4S

https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/1271299703959773189

This is probably a hot take and I'm probably the only one here who feels this way about 夏色のコワレモノ but I really think this game is massively overrated.

The story is good but the game-play feels kinda forced and the artwork isn't that great. I don't expect the game to maintain that ridiculously high rating it got on DLsite after 1-2 weeks pass.

Quality of the artwork IMO is one of the top 2 most important things when doing H-games, let alone NTR.

I remember this author made a game similar to Fallen Warrior Makina in the past. If you compare his artwork to that in Fallen Warrior Makina, it's like night and day: the artwork in Fallen Warrior Makina is way better.

Also didn't enjoy the game as much as I could've. The art is a great example, but imo, the boobs are still kinda gross. Boobs only look like that if the girl was fat, lost weight, and the skin around her chest (in particular the upper portion) has too much skin so it's not enough to keep her boobs perky. Young, healthy girls who have good BMI ratios have tight, perky bodies, especially if they're athletic.

I also didn't think the story / game play was that interesting. I spent the entire game pressing T to skip time, going onto the map to find where she is, walking there, peeping, and then pressing A to teleport home. That's literally the entire game / premise. I also think the game having 5 different routes detracts from any sort of cohesive storytelling. I like it when games have a single route that leads to corruption, and then multiple sub antagonists to fulfill your fetish. I also didn't like Saki, which just felt like a weak slut. My favorite NTR antagonist archetype is the delinquent, but this one barely taunts the MC. The "blackmail" part was also kinda lackluster. I wish there were more explicit actions that as the MC, you can do to further the corruption. Rather than a single trigger (going to clubbing).

More choices = more struggle. More struggle = more dialog. More dialog usually = more payoff.

Looking for ntr VN recommendation where the guy doing ntr is young and attractive. Examples are animmm kanokiss and bokudaka.

View attachment 24838

View attachment 24837

Here some I could think of now, but if by young you meant being in school, many of these may not apply.

Ochite Iku Niizuma
Koukan no Toriko-tachi...
Marriage Blue (Kaneko Ryuuji and Maeda Kiyoto)
Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 (Koga Tomonori and Amakawa Yuuki)
Triangle Blue (Kamisaka Kyousuke)
Nee-san no Kareshi

Most Atelier Sakura games have young good-looking ntrguys:

Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...?
Ore no Sefure wa Kareshi Mochi Gakusei Kaichou
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 3
Swapping Party

Here some I could think of now, but if by young you meant being in school, many of these may not apply.

Ochite Iku Niizuma
Koukan no Toriko-tachi...
Marriage Blue (Kaneko Ryuuji and Maeda Kiyoto)
Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 (Koga Tomonori and Amakawa Yuuki)
Triangle Blue (Kamisaka Kyousuke)
Nee-san no Kareshi

Most Atelier Sakura games have young good-looking ntrguys:

Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...?
Ore no Sefure wa Kareshi Mochi Gakusei Kaichou
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 3
Swapping Party

Wow these are all exactly what im looking for. Thanks a lot. My taste in ntr is kinda weird and i want the heroine to be happy with attractive and caring man other than mc.

Wow these are all exactly what im looking for. Thanks a lot. My taste in ntr is kinda weird and I want the heroine to be happy with attractive and caring man other than mc.

I also like when the girl is taken in a consensual relationship, which she is seduced or willing decides to choose another guy than the MC, this means that the ntrguy did not conquer only her body, but also her heart, so the MC is losing her in more aspects. I had notice that the two you listed as example have in common that they treat the girl well, but I end up focusing on the young and attractive trait, so the personalities varies a lot in my suggestions, but there are some there that care for the girl since the beginning and don't use rape/blackmail.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ290897.html just got released. Haven't played it yet but other NTR games from this maker have been a decent change of pace if you can look past the art. Its netorase which is my favorite but I know that may not resonate with a lot of the people here. Give it a go if you feel its up your alley. If you like it, try his other games since they vary a good amount plus the game dev releases games at a good pace. That's all.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ290897.html just got released. Haven't played it yet but other NTR games from this maker have been a decent change of pace if you can look past the art. Its netorase which is my favorite but I know that may not resonate with a lot of the people here. Give it a go if you feel its up your alley. If you like it, try his other games since they vary a good amount plus the game dev releases games at a good pace. That's all.

I bought it and it's quite good, but it's more a netorase game with some bad endings. The build up is not great at all, but the scenes (quite a lot) are really good even if the 3D models are terrible. It won't stay for long in my memory, but I enjoyed it. A good way to spend some time before the next update of Sayoko (if it comes one day...) and the next netorase games by Anim and Atelier Sakura.

Did anybody here ever play Netorare -Naked Trance Ramble- back in like...long time ago? I remember it being really bad but maybe I'm wrong looking back...or was it really bad?

夏色のコワレモノ was pretty good. NTR games that start you off as the male protagonist with your lover getting Netorare Type B usually have a detailed story instead of a nukige feel. Granted, the girl was way too easy to become a slut, even a homeless bum could seduce her. It feels like NTR H games with multiple NTRists typically have that issue where they have to rush the girl into being an easy catch just to justify their involvement, I imagine the story would have been more realistic if they had focused on fewer NTRists and more on buildup. Either way, a good H game if you like the art and NTR Type B. I have a feeling this creator really enjoys the shota/homeless bums and horny random guy a lot considering they're featured in all of his H games thus far.

As for things likely not to be shared..

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ290897.html I'd like to see this one- their last title of Dual Face was actually pretty interesting done with the different perspectives. If anyone can share- appreciated.

Also https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG46030.html - No one shared their last game either- i'm sure it's just due to the obscurity and cheapness of the game. But I played the trial of their last game and the writing isn't bad. Assuming they improve- and art isn't the most important aspect.. i'd check it out for a playthrough.

As for things likely not to be shared..

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ290897.html I'd like to see this one- their last title of Dual Face was actually pretty interesting done with the different perspectives. If anyone can share- appreciated.

I can give you this one : https://mega.nz/file/Z9pCGQYJ#d-J6NfE1i1cVx86lK-NEs-Pzkzcw8P7eBOzT-X2BXwc

Someone contacted me to ask if I could share it so here it is :)

For the second request, you mean this one : https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ265213.html ? I didn't buy it so sorry, I can't help you.

Anyone know how to get the true ending for https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ290897.html? The requirements mention that you have to choose the second option during the second event with the coworker (I think) while having under 10 NTR level and 30 of the lust thingy. However it also mentions that you first have to trigger a special conversation in the wife's psychological world (or whatever its called) but I can't seem to get that.

夏色のコワレモノ was pretty good. NTR games that start you off as the male protagonist with your lover getting Netorare Type B usually have a detailed story instead of a nukige feel. Granted, the girl was way too easy to become a slut, even a homeless bum could seduce her. It feels like NTR H games with multiple NTRists typically have that issue where they have to rush the girl into being an easy catch just to justify their involvement, I imagine the story would have been more realistic if they had focused on fewer NTRists and more on buildup. Either way, a good H game if you like the art and NTR Type B. I have a feeling this creator really enjoys the shota/homeless bums and horny random guy a lot considering they're featured in all of his H games thus far.

For the homeless man the creator played the "fatherless" card of her situation to make it believable. During that route Ryouka often say that he old man remind her the village and her father, which is logic since the homeless man come from the same village as her but was banned and live with other homeless men in the city park now. He also told Ryouka he knew her father and had some stories to share with her that's why she let her guard down with him while at the same time she can't make friends in her private lessons classes and even some girls talk shit about her. I guess "daddy issues" were the spark for NTR to begin.
He already used that card in some of his old game with the character "Kotoko" who is quite similar to Ryouka in design but with a quiet and very timid personality. Kotoko live with her single mother who hate men (because of the divorce) and the spark for all the sex with old men in that game are Kotoko daddy issues too.

Don't download the setup, get the zip version and unpack it in any folder of your choice, then go in the x86 folder and start Textractor.exe.
Click "attach to game" and choose the process of your game (usually has the same name of the game exe).

Reactions: straight.shota

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!