Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Team Riva's next game MIGHT be what you are looking for DiabolicalGenius

ttp://www.getch u.com/brandnew/744701/c744701sample8.jpg

Last edited:

Team Riva's next game MIGHT be what you are looking for DiabolicalGenius

ttp://www.getch u.com/brandnew/744701/c744701sample8.jpg

That does look a little promising, though it's probably type b from what I can see. Plus I'm not sure where all the other heroines come into the mix, since it doesn't look like they're all love interests of the MC.
Will have to wait until september to find out though. Thanks for mentioning it.
I have to say, I'm loving that picture.

[MENTION=25868]themell[/MENTION] Yeah I've got ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~. It's good, but fails in the aspect that

the MC starts to cooperate and allow the NTR after finding out about it, and developing the fetish.
Plus after calling him while cheating and all that, once she sees how he reacts once seeing her screwing another guy, she quickly starts to scorn him completely. Not in the sadistic, provocative way I was talking about, but simply into "I don't care about that loser anymore" territory. Which let me down a bit.

And while it's got nothing to do with my request, I also thought the plot could have been better handled in some ways. Plus, the heroine seemed like the loose type from the start anyway. It was too easy for the other guy to get her panties off, so I wasn't really getting a true love feeling.

Which brings me to another point. Can there still be true love between the MC x Heroine, even if she is NTRed and turns sadistic, in teasing him about it, flaunting it for him, just to see his reaction.
Can you still feel that if she's still in the relationship, and is feeling a genuine if twisted sort of affection towards seeing how he reacts to her ongoing affair, can they still have some kind of warped love? Even when the Mc isn't condoning it and is having it inflicted on him, both to his anguish and unwilling arousal?
It's an interesting idea. Kind of like a S&M, Dom and Sub relationship, without all the leather and other props, which I admittedly don't get turned on over.

I'd love to see that sort of situation depicted in an NTR eroge/manga/whatever, even if it does make me sound a little warped. I've already admitted to being a bit out of the norm by posting here to begin with.
Don't have much hope of seeing it any time soon though. Is one of those "Wishing for some hentai producer somewhere, somehow to produce the perfect eroge to suit your tastes" kind of thing. Probably won't happen unless you make it yourself.
I just feel like holding forth about it a little here, and hoping I get lucky.
Plus, we don't see as many NTR discussions here as we used to on hongfire. Mostly just chat about the latest games. Thought I'd try sparking up some interest maybe? Just felt like it really.

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] I remember some h-manga like that on exhentai, I don't remember the title but it was about this girl who fucked some guy in front of the boyfriend. She still loves the boyfriend and the final page was the girl with cum on her face asking for a kiss from him. It's the only thing I've seen similar to what you propose, manga or eroge. NTR sure is a complex fetish.
It's true the hongfire thread had more discussion going on but this site has less traffic, and many topics were thoroughly explored and maybe exhausted, still I really enjoy such talk even I don't have much to contribute.

[MENTION=13465]avocatkhanh[/MENTION] Perfect Dark finally finished はじまりの季節 ~居酒屋冬物語~ so here it is, as promised, a piece of NTR eroge history :D:

http://mirrorstack.com/0j5q3xtwzazj

Tested the game on Win7-64 and WinXP-32, no issues. Some notes I included in the readme.txt:
-Use the third install option and check the directsound box
-The game needs to be started from setup.exe
-On the first run the game will display a cd audio error, accept and select MIDI
on the third window menu, first option block
-The audio tracks were cd audio versions of the midi files, so there's no need for the 500mb iso
:colalms:

New game: http://dieselmine.com/2012/ntr6/

Last edited:
Reactions: avocatkhanh

That does look a little promising, though it's probably type b from what I can see. Plus I'm not sure where all the other heroines come into the mix, since it doesn't look like they're all love interests of the MC.
Will have to wait until september to find out though. Thanks for mentioning it.
I have to say, I'm loving that picture.

[MENTION=25868]themell[/MENTION] Yeah I've got ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~. It's good, but fails in the aspect that

the MC starts to cooperate and allow the NTR after finding out about it, and developing the fetish.
Plus after calling him while cheating and all that, once she sees how he reacts once seeing her screwing another guy, she quickly starts to scorn him completely. Not in the sadistic, provocative way I was talking about, but simply into "I don't care about that loser anymore" territory. Which let me down a bit.

And while it's got nothing to do with my request, I also thought the plot could have been better handled in some ways. Plus, the heroine seemed like the loose type from the start anyway. It was too easy for the other guy to get her panties off, so I wasn't really getting a true love feeling.

Which brings me to another point. Can there still be true love between the MC x Heroine, even if she is NTRed and turns sadistic, in teasing him about it, flaunting it for him, just to see his reaction.
Can you still feel that if she's still in the relationship, and is feeling a genuine if twisted sort of affection towards seeing how he reacts to her ongoing affair, can they still have some kind of warped love? Even when the Mc isn't condoning it and is having it inflicted on him, both to his anguish and unwilling arousal?
It's an interesting idea. Kind of like a S&M, Dom and Sub relationship, without all the leather and other props, which I admittedly don't get turned on over.

I'd love to see that sort of situation depicted in an NTR eroge/manga/whatever, even if it does make me sound a little warped. I've already admitted to being a bit out of the norm by posting here to begin with.
Don't have much hope of seeing it any time soon though. Is one of those "Wishing for some hentai producer somewhere, somehow to produce the perfect eroge to suit your tastes" kind of thing. Probably won't happen unless you make it yourself.
I just feel like holding forth about it a little here, and hoping I get lucky.
Plus, we don't see as many NTR discussions here as we used to on hongfire. Mostly just chat about the latest games. Thought I'd try sparking up some interest maybe? Just felt like it really.

i think the next studio thrump game will be a little like that except perphaps the part that she starts the whole thing

:sowwy: I'm kind of half retired from NTR because of anti-depressants I'm taking dulls my ntr urges .:frozen:
so it's harder to get into it:forsaken: probably noticed I don't post as much:(

:sowwy: I'm kind of half retired from NTR because of anti-depressants I'm taking dulls my ntr urges .:frozen:

sorry to heard (or rather read) that, as a future doctor i know that taking that stuff isn't nice, your doctor should have told you this but avoid coffee and eat lots of chocalates that help some people (especially the chocolate)

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] You mean this one right?
Yeah, I remember that one. Would have loved it more if not for the arm-pit hair.
Plus the plot was pretty weak.

Something that does that, while still having a plausible plot and character development would be good.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] You mean Studio Triumph, right? Don't know much about that one, but I'll live in hope.

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] Was wondering why you were being so quiet. That's too bad, though I guess depression and NTR do run pretty close together. Hope you get balanced out enough to get off the meds sometime.

Sorry to hear that. :( I second what DiabolicalGenius already said, hope you get balanced out enough to get off the meds. :)

Sorry to hear that. :( I second what DiabolicalGenius already said, hope you get balanced out enough to get off the meds. :)

Sorry to hear that too Prettz....

On a more selfish tone, that makes me question my own life. I think I lead a happy life and I don't ever think I feel depressed, but does that mean NTR is my Depression outlet? Am I really depressed and don't know it??? If I stop NTR will I seep into Depression?

Well shit... so am I depressed as well? :shockmenft:
I get to the point where I don't want to have contact with any of my friends and find them annoying, and wish they would stop calling me or IM me (sometimes I don't log b/c of it), and I also have a hard time concentrating. After playing some NTR, I feel sooooooo much better, and everything feels fine.

Last edited:

Well shit... so am I depressed as well? :shockmenft:
I get to the point where I don't want to have contact with any of my friends and find them annoying, and wish they would stop calling me or IM me (sometimes I don't log b/c of it), and I also have a hard time concentrating. After playing some NTR, I feel sooooooo much better, and everything feels fine.

..........call me crazy but that sounds like adolescence xD, on another note wether we are happy or not is something WE decide ourselves, i myself don't have many friends but just rarely have i ever feel lonely (but perphaps that is because my family are close to the point of being anoying xD)

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] But I'm 24~

In another note, only a few more days for wedding blue, I hope ITH works right of the bat, and I'm just going to use ACID if there's no crack.

In another note, only a few more days for wedding blue, I hope ITH works right of the bat, and I'm just going to use ACID if there's no crack.

Help the needy if that's the case, ne? :P

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] But I'm 24~

xD, adolescence can last until mid 20s xD, if not then you are just bipolar xD

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] Yeah that's the one. I didn't remember the armpit hair ugh disgusting. :o_O:
Talking about Wedding Blue, as someone said before the low price is a bit suspicious.

Hi guys I'm new here.
I love ntr It is the only reason why I try to learn japanesse.
I'm still a beginner buy hopefully that will change soon.
The kind of ntr I like is B-1 and B-2 specially when the bad guy is an old man or some ugly guy.
Could someone recomendme a game like that????
Thanks and sorry for my english, It's my second language and I do not write a lot.

Yooo, dude!!! Don't kill yourself!!!

“Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.”
― Johnny Depp

Don't worry too much guys. Liking NTR doesn't necessarily mean you're prone to depression. It may mean you have rather warped tastes, leaning towards emotional masochism and the like, that the 'normal' people out there really wouldn't be able to understand. That being the case, I'm probably the worst one in this thread on those counts.
When saying there might be link with depression though, I was just saying that a heavy hitting NTR scenario can leave you feeling pretty wrung out, that's all.

I can also understand feeling the opposite afterwards. Even if it's just usual everyday frustration and negative feelings, it's like the NTR feelings can just overwhelm and absorb all those other lesser feelings, and take them with it when you come down from the emotional high/low (it's actually both at the same time!). It's cathartic I guess.
Just my take from my endless self psychoanalysing. It's probably not a sign of depression. You're just weird. Almost as weird as I am. :D

[MENTION=28841]ragnas1[/MENTION] Kind of hard to settle on just one there. Type B is pretty much the most commonly seen type of NTR in eroge from what I can tell.

For the obvious examples, anything from LiLiM Darkness. Telsa's NTR torrent has all the good ones from them, along with some extra stuff. It's in the 2nd post of this thread.

For one's where the other guy is an old man, most of the Venus games from ひとつ屋根の下で・・・ onwards are in line with that.
There are plenty of others out there though. I'm sure somebody else can think of a few.

like genius said above me, ntr is for most just an outlet (for what i don't know depends on the person), personally i just like the...errr....well i don't remember the word so i will tell you guys when i remember how to say it in english XD.

PD: who says we are weird? i like to think we are "unique" xD

i forgot to ask but i am going to play this game http://frill.product.co.jp/frill06/index.html (frill first ntr game i think) and was wondering if all 3 characthers have NTR on their routes or only some? i remember when mesu idol came out people talked positively of this game so i plan on use a walkthrough to play from the begining

PD: i don't know the names so plz refer to them as blonde, blue haired etc

[MENTION=28841]ragnas1[/MENTION]

B-1 and B-2 are also my favorite types! As for games like them to suggest, i have that torrent on the front page directly after the first post that is chalk full of B-1 and B-2 with all the "blue" series games. If you have already played them. then i suggest you look at the Visual Novel Database. zthe link on the front page is the same link i posted Here: http://vndb.org/g513 which is a shortcut to the netorare tag list.

That list is basically all the ntr games made for the most part, you can then possibly find things more like you want. The hardest part is finding the games out there, most are lost or shut down, though sometimes you can get lucky.

Hope this helps.

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION], yeah man i was wondering what was going on with you. I also have not seen or heard from CZberzerk in some time either, wonder how the hell he is doing.

tomorrow,tomorrow, tomorrow.........what am i excited about? with my luck there is a 99.99% chance i won't have internet xD

Don't worry too much guys. Liking NTR doesn't necessarily mean you're prone to depression. It may mean you have rather warped tastes, leaning towards emotional masochism and the like, that the 'normal' people out there really wouldn't be able to understand. That being the case, I'm probably the worst one in this thread on those counts.
When saying there might be link with depression though, I was just saying that a heavy hitting NTR scenario can leave you feeling pretty wrung out, that's all.

I can also understand feeling the opposite afterwards. Even if it's just usual everyday frustration and negative feelings, it's like the NTR feelings can just overwhelm and absorb all those other lesser feelings, and take them with it when you come down from the emotional high/low (it's actually both at the same time!). It's cathartic I guess.
Just my take from my endless self psychoanalysing. It's probably not a sign of depression. You're just weird. Almost as weird as I am. :D

There's really nothing "weird" about NTR. It's a fantasy like many others. Just like when you're playing a videogame where you have to shoot and kill other people it's not like you would enjoy doing the same in real life, the same applies to NTR. I really enjoy NTR games and NTR mangas but I treat it as fiction just like any other kind of fantasy that one wouldn't dare to experience in real life.

Think of the people who enjoy reading mangas about incest, it's not like they suddenly go and copulate with their own family IRL anyway. This kind of "twisted" fiction has always existed since thousands years ago (think about Ancient Greece literature and theatrical plays), its purpose is to make the viewer feel emotions that he/she normally wouldn't be able to feel in real life.

Personally in my case I don't pay too much attention to the protagonist (on the contrary, I end up preferring the "bad guy/rival"), I usually prefer type B NTR stories because I like to see women eventually losing to their instincts, especially if the girl looks "pure". That's why I find Gaten Kei and other similar NTR games to be my favourite ones.

Wedding Blue needs activation, love is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?