Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Hi Guys, i've read most of the post and seems like ボクの彼女はガテン系 is a must play game so i followed your recommendations and downloaded the game! :D

However i need help please as its weird when i click on the .exe it just runs in my task manager but i dont see the game on my screen.

i have done the following:

1. Copy all files outside ELFIMAGE folder and paste into the folder overwriting all. (Also tried copying all except for the .exe)
2. Run as administrator, set highest priority and compatibility to Win 7. (i am running Win 7 on a Japanese unicode system)
3. Redownloaded the entire game from a different source and tried step 1 and 2.

All of those above mentioned did not work, bros please advice what am i doing wrong and what can i do? very much appreciated thank you. :)

Hey, I've just spied the Telsa torrent. I already have all the games except [May-Be Soft] Grope. And, most of the games in that torrent are very good. So, can I assume Grope to be good? It's an old game, so... can anyone quickly tell me what makes it good?

I have quite a lot to download already, and there's more NTR games coming out in the next week or two, so I'm not overly anxious to download this. Anyway, if someone has an opinion on it, I'd love to get an impression.

BTW, I'm looking forward to NTR48 and Wedding Blue. I'm actually looking at Wedding Blue's getchu page on a daily basis in anticipation...

Umm, does anyone know if this is NTR? http://anonym.to/http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=736730

RJ095778_img_smp1.jpg

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ095778 :D

ps. Got problem, file corrupted

Update : For those who want download this game, please "DO NOT DOWNLOAD" from hentaidz.com. Too many corrupted files there and for more, their winzip are JUNK only..

[MENTION=28605]luca[/MENTION]
You overwrite the .arc files in the ELFIMAGE folder with the files from the patch torrent, then run the EXE inside ELFIMAGE. The game should start then
source:http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ツに寝取られました。-[h-game]-[patch]-35452/index2.html

Last edited:

[MENTION=28605]luca[/MENTION] Run the exe in the ELFIMAGE folder without moving anything.
[MENTION=8015]tryguy[/MENTION] Looks netori since the hero is the bad guy.
[MENTION=13465]avocatkhanh[/MENTION] I'm dowloading that game from Perfect Dark (around 70% complete) but the source is rarely online so it'll take a while. I'll upload the game once it completes.

Last edited:

Alright thanks guys it worked!

Holy Rage blind me!! I want to kill Aida! Grrrr. :X

Looks like i cant finish the game in one shot haha, gonna take my time to enjoy it. :D

Cheers

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION]: I see. I didn't actually translate anything on that page, and just assumed the blank character at the bottom was the protag. But, yeah, the rapist is the hero. I might still check it out. Thanks for the info though.

[MENTION=28605]luca[/MENTION] cheers, dude.. anyway who got this game
RJ097693_img_main.jpg

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097693.html

Ps: New update on prettz.blogspot

Last edited:

My god the faces... I'll have nightmares for years, the last sample in dlsite killed my boner forever.

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] Lamo, wow, that post has one seriously nasty looking bad guy doesn't it?

My god the faces... I'll have nightmares for years, the last sample in dlsite killed my boner forever.

I like it. It hits closer to home. Makes me feel that even someone like me has a chance.

I like it. It hits closer to home. Makes me feel that even someone like me has a chance.

i like it too but just because the heavier the better, i actually hate fattass bad guys because they are overly esthereothiphazed (did i write right? xD) otakus, and have hope in my country there is a saying that more or less translates like this "wallet kills good looks" xD if you find tell me it the third picture made me wanna see it

Last edited:

So how do I get the NTR route in Custom Reido 4? I think I have literally tried everything else

[softhouse-seal] 寝取られ彼女 ~義父の肉棒を咥え込む、愛する俺の彼女~

wallpaper.jpg

choose only one...... { change= (dot) ---> . }

www270(dot)jumbofiles(dot)com/files/13/rgw2t/1bmbzumkrx71/Netorare-Kanojo.rar
if problem using this
jumbofiles(dot)com/1bmbzumkrx71

fr(dot)4up(dot)me/files/9/yrrzp2q1v9bbpt/premium4.us_Netorare-Kanojo.rar
if problem using this
4up(dot)me/rz1l4bytzsiv

Totally free

Ps: blog is updated feel free to visit :D .........

Played 寝取られ彼女 ~義父の肉棒を咥え込む、愛する俺の彼女~ for a bit last night, here are some impressions:
Calling the plot paper-thin would be generous, not that I expected more. Basically MC made a promise with the redhead to become a famous soccer player, now in high school they reunite and confess to each other. The school doctor marries the redhead's mom to bone her (the girl, not the mom), she hates it at first but ultimately likes it, cheapish type B by the book. Twintails imouto wants them to break up (fuck yeah evil imouto) so she tries to blackmail the doctor, gets paid in rape dollars. Genki osananajimi likes MC but wants them to be happy so she confronts the doctor, gets paid in rape bullion. There's no ntr mystery and the POV changes all the time without interval screens or any other indication.
I really liked the girls, they look gorgeous, I'm really looking forward to this artist's next game. The voice acting is good and we even get more ero sounds other than the usual han~han~, quite hot. I haven't finished the game but one thing I noticed is the reuse of ero cgs, the imouto got railed three times with the same cgs, genki girl too.
Honestly my motivation to finish the game is low.

[softhouse-seal] 寝取られ彼女 ~義父の肉棒を咥え込む、愛する俺の彼女~

wallpaper.jpg

choose only one...... { change= (dot) ---> . }

www270(dot)jumbofiles(dot)com/files/13/rgw2t/1bmbzumkrx71/Netorare-Kanojo.rar
if problem using this
jumbofiles(dot)com/1bmbzumkrx71

fr(dot)4up(dot)me/files/9/yrrzp2q1v9bbpt/premium4.us_Netorare-Kanojo.rar
if problem using this
4up(dot)me/rz1l4bytzsiv

Totally free

Ps: blog is updated feel free to visit :D .........

Nice share Hicone thanks alot Brah! :D

I know you guys get tired of people showing up in these threads asking for recommendations for ntr. I should know, I lurk enough and even post occasionally. Even so, I'll give in to temptation just one more time and see if I get lucky.

I'm looking for NTR with a sadistic heroine. Meaning like type A, where the girl is not only cheating of her own will, but is doing it for the thrill of betraying her lover and deliberately teasing him with it.
Like for example, when the heroine is cheating and the MC is still ignorant of it, she carries on as normal most of the time and hides it from him, but occasionally drops hints or leaves clues lying around just to see his reaction. She flirts with the risk of him finding out, getting off on wondering how long it'll take him to realise what's going on. She gets a rush out of the risk and the immorality of doing something bad. Plus the sadistic thrill of what it'll do to him when he does.

That's a kind of specific example, though I'd love to see something just like that. Anything where the heroine is sadistic and cruel to the protagonist, preferably for most of the game rather than her just becoming that way at the very end. I'd like to see something like that.

Would prefer it when she's actually turned on by the cheating and the sadistic side of tormenting the MC, rather than just disdaining him, holding him in contempt and just not caring about him any more, which is what usually happens.
As I've said here before, I don't really like it when the heroine just becomes indifferent to the MC altogether.

If the MC is getting an NTR fetish and is turned on by the situation, and is getting abused by the heroine because of his reaction that is good too. Though if the NTR has actually been instigated by the MC for the sake of his fetish, then it kind of ruins the whole point. It should be her doing, while he remains the victim.

I'm getting too specific again, so I'll stop. Anything you know that has a sadistic heroine. I'll be much obliged. Please say it, even if I probably already know it.

rather than just disdaining him, holding him in contempt and just not caring about him any more

that genius is the really hard part to find, i am not even sure i know and example but will keep my eyes open.

PD: do you guys know of a game like bible black or suck my dick or die, where the main character (male) betrays a female character (childhood friend, companion, sister, cousin etc), if is in english better.

PDD: looks like i get off on extreme betrayals :traitor:, perphaps i have a problem xD

Last edited:

I know you guys get tired of people showing up in these threads asking for recommendations for ntr. I should know, I lurk enough and even post occasionally. Even so, I'll give in to temptation just one more time and see if I get lucky.

I'm looking for NTR with a sadistic heroine. Meaning like type A, where the girl is not only cheating of her own will, but is doing it for the thrill of betraying her lover and deliberately teasing him with it.
Like for example, when the heroine is cheating and the MC is still ignorant of it, she carries on as normal most of the time and hides it from him, but occasionally drops hints or leaves clues lying around just to see his reaction. She flirts with the risk of him finding out, getting off on wondering how long it'll take him to realise what's going on. She gets a rush out of the risk and the immorality of doing something bad. Plus the sadistic thrill of what it'll do to him when he does.

That's a kind of specific example, though I'd love to see something just like that. Anything where the heroine is sadistic and cruel to the protagonist, preferably for most of the game rather than her just becoming that way at the very end. I'd like to see something like that.

Would prefer it when she's actually turned on by the cheating and the sadistic side of tormenting the MC, rather than just disdaining him, holding him in contempt and just not caring about him any more, which is what usually happens.
As I've said here before, I don't really like it when the heroine just becomes indifferent to the MC altogether.

If the MC is getting an NTR fetish and is turned on by the situation, and is getting abused by the heroine because of his reaction that is good too. Though if the NTR has actually been instigated by the MC for the sake of his fetish, then it kind of ruins the whole point. It should be her doing, while he remains the victim.

I'm getting too specific again, so I'll stop. Anything you know that has a sadistic heroine. I'll be much obliged. Please say it, even if I probably already know it.

maybe [煩悩本舗 (kodamashi)] ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~
She has a habit of always calling you while she's cheating with someone else, and she'll keep lying about it.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ057070.html

Otherwise, most heroines only turn "sadistic" at the very end where's she's having sex with other men in front of you.

so アトリエさくら Team.NTR next games writer is again 草刈元.:vomitblood:

maybe [煩悩本舗 (kodamashi)] ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~

I remember that game. I still haven't finished it because I think I had to reinstall windows and then forgot to continue it. But, your link reminds me to put it back on the to-do list. Thanks.

Edit: Actually, I've just been to the author's website, and apparently auditions for voice work for his next game is currently underway. If things go to plan, we could have a new game in a couple of months (the actresses have a month after the cut-off date to get the recordings in). Anyway, something to look forward to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• TYF5

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.