Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

in dlsite says it was released the 25 of may, maybe the date is wrong.

and [MENTION=26779]goodjojo[/MENTION] try this one http://vndb.org/v6491 and tell me where you find because that is in my "must play with atlas list" as soon as i get my new computer xD

Thanks.
So this month we will have 3 New NTR game?? Great!!

Hello, long time NTR follower.

I was wondering if you guys can help me find an old game of the genre. I'll just bulletpoint some things I remember about it:

1. You control a female protagonist who gets entered into a competition where you fight against other girls at a water park.
2. There are a bunch of guys in the industry who try to pry you from your boyfriend, who tries to do whatever he can do keep you happy.
3. There is an arousal bar that goes up, reflecting various in-game events, such as the passage of time, losing certain mini-games, exposure to a certain character, seeing something ecchi...
4. Yes, mini-games! That's the real reason I want to play the game again. There are a lot of them, including picking a swimsuit for the waterslide event, running across platforms from one edge of the pool to the other, hitting the other girl with a water stick, and so on. I also remember one event where the protagonist is riding on top of a random guys shoulder, and there is a possibility of you getting horny because of the rubbing your pussy takes.
5. Your boyfriend will try to visit you and talk to you and satisfy you, and its a test to see if the protagonist can be skilled enough to keep her relationship with him alive til the very end.

Appreciate your help, and I hope to contribute valuable insights into new and upcoming titles of NTR. Nice to meet you all^^

Hello, long time NTR follower.

I was wondering if you guys can help me find an old game of the genre. I'll just bulletpoint some things I remember about it:

---SNIP--- female protagonist, water park, pry from your boyfriend, mini-games: including picking a swimsuit for the waterslide event, running across platforms from one edge of the pool to the other, hitting the other girl with a water stick, and so on. I also remember one event where the protagonist is riding on top of a random guys shoulder

Appreciate your help, and I hope to contribute valuable insights into new and upcoming titles of NTR. Nice to meet you all^^

Hi Kirara,

It sounds like you may be thinking of 君に誘惑!ヤングアイドル水泳大会 (Seducing you! Young Idol Swim Contest) by Makura coversoft. It may be the game located here: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE032596.html

Apologies, my links don't work so well...

Cheers,
The Fish

Reactions: Kirara

Thanks.
So this month we will have 3 New NTR game?? Great!!

can someone remind me wich games and when are out this month? i remember ntr 48 and wedding blue are out the same day but nothing of the rest

Haha, created an account to finally stop lurking.

Just recently got into the NTR genre and have tried out some of the games recommended on the thread, tf2spy's list was a real help in indulging my new fetish.

Tried out a few games, the most memorable ones for me being 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3, 乳姫大祭, Triangle Blue, and ボクの彼女はガテン系.

Occured to me that other than the 3 types listed, there is also 2 broad classifications for NTR. 1: the girl does it behind ur back, you have no control over it 2: You're the one who started it and actively want to get NTRed

The difference between the 2 is really quite huge. The rage you feel for the 1st type is undoubted a hallmark of thee NTR genre, but also leaves me really crushed and having to put down NTR games for a while. The 2nd type however, is more fap-worthy and even gives me a sense of satisfaction. This is particularly obvious for me when playing games like 乳姫大祭, custom maid 3d and custom reido where u actually send her to other men.

Any other recommendations for the 2nd type i mentioned?

Thanks a bunch. Going to try them out now. Haha, summer holidays are going to be packed!!!

Are there any NTR scenarios where the protagonist actually takes action after finding out about the cheating? Something like the ending in Marriage Blue where the protagonist showed the vid of sayaka to everyone at the wedding.

This sort of ending really shortens the delay between ntr games for me cause the emotional attachment to the characters is numbed by the glorious feeling of payback. Taking revenge via cheating with someone else just doesn't have that impact for m, since it takes out all the fun of NTR. Problem is, most NTR protagonists either break down, submit, or forgive the girl. Or cheat with someone else, which sucks.

that is correct... all theses NTR games so little time.

and best of all since they are lilim darkness and studio thrump we can expect quality, i hope all of them are good, or at least decent plays

teatime game is out, can someone plz tell what is about? (how is netorare and if the gameplay is special)

PD:apart from the part of it being online

PDD: will we even able to play this game, i mean since we don't live in japan and all

Last edited:

demo out for NTR 48. as for teatime hope some mods comes out for the menus XD

demo out for NTR 48. as for teatime hope some mods comes out for the menus XD

......well you guys play it a tell me if is worth the trouble to make it work (i am sure I will have problems to play it T.T)

upcoming new ntr game

寝取られの学園 ~輪廻るサクリファイス~
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=743967&gc=gc
School of netora ~ blablabla something ~

i like the artist art (saimin jutsu,BLACKRAINBOW stuff)

the story is about a murder mystery,accusation,Solitary island(a school lockdown!?)
We've got at least four heroines,each with their own NTR dude.
with 4 different types too!,buff/muscular,fatty/gross,preety boy/yuck,slim average looking man hmmm...
each with its own M.O.(maybe?!)rape,trickery,blackmail, hypnotism,etc Something for everyone's taste

and i like the getchu description about the hero,that saying
"because he doesn't want to give more trouble for the heroines (btw they all murder suspects,especially him!),
so he deliberately distanced himself from them"
.....huhahahauhua yeah right! so the NTR guys got time for some booty action....haha classic

but it's still so far away from release! 2012/08/31 T_T
so i hope its worth the wait!

PS: sorry if my english is wonky....because i'm not native speaker for this language:)

[MENTION=19959]stratosphere[/MENTION] Welcome, I like Black Rainbow games so that's great news, we may have a decent NTR summer after all :toohot: The ~輪廻るサクリファイス~ part would be "transmigration sacrifice"

The demo for the Mekujira game 鬼監督と俺の彼女 is out http://mekujira.rash.jp/home/index.htm and the art is surprisingly decent this time.

Anyone playing Lolipop Chainsaw? Some terrific NTR potential here for doujin's. I'm only in Chapter 3 but she has made comments about having sex with other men and Nick says, "...what?"

When your boyfriend is just a head it opens up a floodgate of NTR.

upcoming new ntr game

寝取られの学園 ~輪廻るサクリファイス~
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=743967&gc=gc
School of netora ~ blablabla something ~

i like the artist art (saimin jutsu,BLACKRAINBOW stuff)

the story is about a murder mystery,accusation,Solitary island(a school lockdown!?)
We've got at least four heroines,each with their own NTR dude.
with 4 different types too!,buff/muscular,fatty/gross,preety boy/yuck,slim average looking man hmmm...
each with its own M.O.(maybe?!)rape,trickery,blackmail, hypnotism,etc Something for everyone's taste

and i like the getchu description about the hero,that saying
"because he doesn't want to give more trouble for the heroines (btw they all murder suspects,especially him!),
so he deliberately distanced himself from them"
.....huhahahauhua yeah right! so the NTR guys got time for some booty action....haha classic

but it's still so far away from release! 2012/08/31 T_T
so i hope its worth the wait!

PS: sorry if my english is wonky....because i'm not native speaker for this language:)
Art is not bad indeed... if there is some ntr mystery this game would be awesome ^^

......well you guys play it a tell me if is worth the trouble to make it work (i am sure I will have problems to play it T.T)

tried it but going to wait a bit for some mods and I hear a wiki being made to help explane.

Last edited:

Hey all, I Been busy, things keep going well here, good to see new faces.

[MENTION=28303]fdflowright[/MENTION] Very true on the broad classifications, i decided to Add NTR type B-I onto the front page to clarify "Voluntary Ntr" I felt you had a point it is its own Niche, even though its just B-1 from a different angle, i decided to add it, and i think i explained it well.

I am still waiting for some games to come out that keep getting pushed back. there was some April release that did not happen that i was really excited for, cant remember the name of it... oh well, fingers crossed on some good stuff.

Yo, Finally made an account here.
Thanks Telsa for pointing me to those two games. Albeit I was really turned off by the OVAs of the games since they highlight JUST the NTR Aspect of the game.

Also Some one once told be to post this idea here since this place is more "alive" than it's Hongfire counterpart I'll just copy the whole post.

I like Avoidable NTR games. Since it adds consequents to your decisions.
You Cheat on her but pay attention to her> Finds out > Semi-Accepts Temptation(Revenge for cheating) > Cheating Relationship END / Harem END(Not really) / Both stop cheating END (Possible)
You don't pay attention to her but Remain Faithful > Resist Temptaion but fails > Sad NTR End
Don't pay attention and cheat > Accepts Temptation > NTR End
Pay attention and remain faithful > Resist Temptation and Succeeds > Happy END

Might not exactly be in this method but something like it.
Even noticing things and choosing to point it out or act on it will lower the chance of an NTR end.

Now Discussion topic:

Why is there no NTR games where man who's having the woman stolen from is a Jerk? In every Ntr game/ova i've seen It's always the Stealer who's the Jerk (I guess you have to be abit of a jerk to steal another's girl...) It can make for interesting endings to. Since they aren't the spineless NTR Protags then they WILL do something, Male version of School Days ending? Or maybe multiple endings?
On the other hand I guess if the Stealee is a Jerk it would fall into NETORI/ NETORU since the player/viewer will shift their selves into the Stealer's rather than the Stealee. If this is the case doesn't NETORI and NETORARE all depend in perspective? Those who connect more with the helpless NTR Protag will label it as such and an "Alpha" would connect more with the Stealee in an NTR game/ova and feel as if it's more of a NETORI/NETORU than a NETORARE?

How about a more indirect way of NTR? Instead of it actually happening it's only the protag's imagination/take on what would happen. Ofcourse that means that there are hints of such, Excuses for not having time, Disappearing without notice, seeing said Love interest talking/with another person. Whether the Protag's imagination is true or not in the end will be up in air OR it would depend on your choices.

EDIT:
And only been minutes and I already needed to edit the post to add something...
Another Discussion topic:
Female leads that get NTRed as in their Husband/boyfriends are the one being stolen. So far all the NTR games I've seen/played has Male protagonist who gets their girl taken not the other way around. Again, it might just be a problem of perspective of the Narration....

Last edited:

[MENTION=28452]Kuroshu[/MENTION] Good to see you over here, and that the post i put on hongfire got to you. Hongfire is dead to me, it was a great run, but the ability to link external links and host Torrents are Absolutely necessary, and part of the entire point to what we are doing here.

as for my personal tastes, i like games where the same girl can have Multiple Different out comes, Several diffrent consequences (though i prefer almost all bad) and not one Liner NTR route. However, every one has different tastes here, and we all share them and spread the word.

Now as for your discussion.

I do not speak for everyone, but the majority and entire point to what most people get out of NTR is the RAGE and Pain of it being done to a guy (protag) that does not deserve it. These games basically put you in the drivers seat as the protag so this is all being done to "You" and thats where the Fetish comes into play. You don't see games making the Protag a villain because the pain of loss, the rage, and all the great "stolen" feelings most of us get from NTR and the whole reason we are into it, are not there at all if you truly feel that the main character (protag) or "you" deserves it.

No pain, no gain

In fact i am going to go as far as saying, if the protag deserves it, then it is no longer considered NTR at all. Its just a story about an asshole getting whats coming to him, even if that ass hole is "you". It then bastardizes and completely diminishes the point behind the concept of NTR. No Loss, No Betrayal, No Helplessness, No Rage, no NTR.

in fact i just remembered i have already stated this, and now to Quote the Front Page Post

"Now 寝取り (Netori) or 寝取る (Netoru) get confused with this genre but are no where near this topic for it is the Act of Stealing the Girlfriend or wife from the other guy, and this is absolutely Wrong, the point behind NTR is YOU are the Helpless one getting cheated on and hurt, not the guy winning and hurting others. In NTR there is no good ending or winning. (some games do have that ending though). However if the game has NTR in it anywhere, it counts and will be posted on"

Its possible though this falls into the new Genre i posted earlier Type B-I with a twist. But ultimately all that is Netori Backwards.

Now I think there might be a Netori game or two out there, where you play the bad guy stealing girls from other guys, and you can lose them again due to you being the jerk. (not confirmed but it would make sense) But you are right i have never seen a game where you start with the girl from the beginning.

While its not my genre, if they made it I would totally give it a shot.

Indirect NTR sounds like NTR Mystery with a twist, i see where you are going there. it looks like its happening, it could be, all the Evidence is there like in the NTR Mystery games, the only difference is, based on your actions, it was either not real, and all in your head, or totally is happening and then RAGE. The game sets the stage for the NTR but it there is a non-NTR end.

as to Female leads that get their boyfriend jacked.... it would exist more, if more girls where into the Genre, thus a market for it. But they are not.... not yet anyways...... also, it would do ZERO for me so, eh?

I think i get what your into, you like the threat of the cheat, the suspicion, the fear of it being true, and then ultimately the sigh of relief that it did not happen. Am i Rite?

Last edited:

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION]

I too like games with multiple outcomes. Based on what you did and didn't too. I think one of the difference in our preference is that I prefer more Neutral or "Good" endings rather than Bad Endings. However I do have one favorite bad end and it's a fairly well know one... It's School Day's "Nice Boat" Bad End. It gave me the chills. Don't know why...

Well the protag "You" could be not necessarily a "Jerk" but more like you treat girls like a sex doll but girls still go gaga over you. Something like a Mega play boy? or the center of a Harem... Like how most Harem Anime will end in the unshown future.
Even if the Protag is a jerk, one of the points in NTR is that you feel helpless. So if it still gives that feeling of helplessness then it should still be "NTR". But what I want to see isn't necessarily a Jerk Protag but NTR with the protag having more of a personality. Not just Watch and cry. Unless it already has come to pass... In which case I want to see some response that's not generic sit in the corner and do nothing.

I'd argue that even if the protag deserves what's coming to them, there can still be Loss, Betrayal, and the other things you mentioned depending on how the Narrative goes.

I'm not sure if you already discussed this idea in your post but how about the "Indirect" NTR I mentioned. This one would be one of my favorites since it's more or less "realistic" or at least can connect to more people. And would probably teach you a lesson... like how to be self-destructive in a relationship.

I don't want to play as the bad guy stealing girls from the undeserving. I want to be the good guys stealing from those who deserve it! It's like Robin Hood except I'm stealing women rather than gold from the bad guys rather than the rich...

Ehhh True, Was just wondering why there wasn't ANY Female Protag NTR. If in a normal NTR the girl turns into a slut/broken mess then the guys would be a man-slut/boy toy? That.... would be funny(for me atleast). Female Protag Netori/Netoru would be more popular I guess?

Also Are there more like Triangle/True Blue? I already mentioned Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! which has both Netori/Netoru AND NTR. Which is why It's one of my favorite games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.