Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Excuse me but... can somebody please, seed the torrent of the front page??? I'm dying to try Dark Blue, after seeing the anime... Since NTR is my most favorite fetish ever... (don't ask me why, just happend and I like it...)

Excuse me but... can somebody please, seed the torrent of the front page??? I'm dying to try Dark Blue, after seeing the anime... Since NTR is my most favorite fetish ever... (don't ask me why, just happend and I like it...)
Send a PM to Telsa.
If you don't mind direct downloads you can get it here:
http://forums.hotfilejungle.com/091127-lilim-darkness-dark-blue-h-game-448303/
or here
http://alturl.com/d22iz
http://www.vivahentai4u.net/archives/4400.html

Any suggestions for netorare content like that in Custom Maid 3d? I can speak japanese, so the swapping sections with the girl's dialogue were gorgeous and just perfect. I wonder whether Kiss' previous works, like Custom Slave 2d, or the similar (but made by a different company) 3d Custom Girl have similar content?

Avoid Custom Reido V/5

Custom Raid 4. Is what you want. It has a netorare tree skill set. Also if you're masochist/kinky enough you can have your girlfriend's virginity taken by another person.

The demo for ××な彼女のつくりかた2 is out. Also by the same company KISS

You can try that. You can either have a non-virgin girlfriend and make her confess of her past experience. If she's slutty enough, she'll actually tease you about it.

The demo server is up, so you can also date another player's girlfriend. Or have yours dated by other players.
I'm not sure if mine uploaded properly, but my handle on the server is Xcom
Feel free to download my virtual girlfriend, but there's not much yet you can do in the demo. xd

Reactions: aw01

Too bad I like the redhead and the twins more :P Anyway it's type C ntr? All Liquid games have really hot art.

Yeah, the redhead's awesome and what a great design, one of my favorites. :)

So true, they have great art, I most recently loved the art in Kuroinu. Kuroe's design was sooo good (it was so great seeing her animated recently too).

Last edited:

Thanks for the suggestions! Would you happen to have any idea where I could find Custom Raid 4? All the seeders seem to have up and disappeared.

Still waiting on those love joule games, they looks really promising.

been so busy lately have had no time for NTR:crushed::saveme:

More good news:
Orcsoft will release their new game かがち様お慰め奉ります~寝取られ村淫夜噺~ in Comiket.

New ORCSOFT's game? Thank you good sir, you just made my day.

the future looks promising, a new blue game, ntr 48 that looks promising, a new Studio Triumph game, and now a new orcsoft game, at least ONE has to be good

the future looks promising, a new blue game, ntr 48 that looks promising, a new Studio Triumph game, and now a new orcsoft game, at least ONE has to be good
Also this game.

NTRBlog mentions a new Dieselmine ntr game for June 29: 綾瀬はづき×bridge
Will a modern and well maintained suspension bridge steal our wife this time? Or maybe a filthy, poorly maintained arc bridge? Damn I can hardly wait.

Last edited:

Posting here to say that I support NTR wholeheartedly.

Also this game.

Will a modern and well maintained suspension bridge steal our wife this time? Or maybe a filthy, poorly maintained arc bridge? Damn I can hardly wait.

sorry but what did you just mean with the bridges?

Also this game.

Wat? Not with a human but a bridge? Is this a new genre of NTR wholeheartedly? A new frontier!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, please explain further.

[MENTION=19764]Yandere[/MENTION], Welcome new comrade.

Last edited:

It's just that after reading the title "Hayase Hazuki x bridge" the first thing my rotten mind imagined was a salaryman coming home to find her wife naked on the bed with an anthropomorphic bridge having a smoke, the slut :whistle:

So anyone who played the last AS game can tell me if there's any ntr mystery?

suspension bridge? isn't that suspension bridge effect? that when in danger u feel more attracted to the opposite sex a.k.a. is more prone to have sex to whoever is in front of you?

I'm such a noob, and hate to bother anyone but can anyone tell me how to get NTR'd in Custom Raid 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US