Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Note: I posted a reply to your discussion points but it needs to be looked at by a mod first... and in there was me asking what you think about the indirect NTR.

Yeah, I guess that what I'm in too. Since I would probably connect more with that protag rather than the normal helpless generic NTR protag. Also maybe because it has actually happen to be albeit I didn't get the "Good" end... I got the Neutral End... She wasn't cheating on me but we still broke-up...

EDIT: I just copied the post. Too impatient to wait.

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION]
I too like games with multiple outcomes. Based on what you did and didn't too. I think one of the difference in our preference is that I prefer more Neutral or "Good" endings rather than Bad Endings. However I do have one favorite bad end and it's a fairly well know one... It's School Day's "Nice Boat" Bad End. It gave me the chills. Don't know why...

Well the protag "You" could be not necessarily a "Jerk" but more like you treat girls like a sex doll but girls still go gaga over you. Something like a Mega play boy? or the center of a Harem... Like how most Harem Anime will end in the unshown future.
Even if the Protag is a jerk, one of the points in NTR is that you feel helpless. So if it still gives that feeling of helplessness then it should still be "NTR". But what I want to see isn't necessarily a Jerk Protag but NTR with the protag having more of a personality. Not just Watch and cry. Unless it already has come to pass... In which case I want to see some response that's not generic sit in the corner and do nothing.

I'd argue that even if the protag deserves what's coming to them, there can still be Loss, Betrayal, and the other things you mentioned depending on how the Narrative goes.

I don't want to play as the bad guy stealing girls from the undeserving. I want to be the good guys stealing from those who deserve it! It's like Robin Hood except I'm stealing women rather than gold from the bad guys rather than the rich...

Ehhh True, Was just wondering why there wasn't ANY Female Protag NTR. If in a normal NTR the girl turns into a slut/broken mess then the guys would be a man-slut/boy toy? That.... would be funny(for me atleast). Female Protag Netori/Netoru would be more popular I guess?

Also Are there more like Triangle/True Blue? I already mentioned Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! which has both Netori/Netoru AND NTR. Which is why It's one of my favorite games.

Waiting for approval twice since my first post and second edited post was too long... blah

But Yeah I guess your right It do like those kind since I'd probably "connect" more with that protag compared to the totally helpless generic protag. Maybe cause It happened to me before except I got the Neutral Ending... She wasn't cheating on me but the worry cause a break-up. Epilogue: Still remain friends.

But Yeah I guess your right It do like those kind since I'd probably "connect" more with that protag compared to the totally helpless generic protag. Maybe cause It happened to me before except I got the Neutral Ending... She wasn't cheating on me but the worry cause a break-up. Epilogue: Still remain friends.

I know what you mean. I am into the Genre for the exact same reason.

I got cheated on in two different relationships, i was clueless, not helpless, but i did walk in on the second one happening, and got pretty violent, and felt absolute pain from it all before i was 21. Odd how its the worst thing to happen to me.... yet somewhere in there a desire for it in a fetish was born from it.... man life is twisted sometimes.

Ohhh that's harsh. I haven't got cheated on. Maybe cause I'm "too nice"? or so my EXs say... That orr they have cheated on me and I STILL remain clueless to this day. I highly doubt it since they are all nice girls...
I guess It all depends on who you went out with. "Hot" and "Sexy" girls can do such horrible things especially if they are sexually active. Or they are total Nymphomaniacs... Have a friend like that... and she lives with me... Oh joy...
Yeah life is twisted and it breeds twisted minds... so long as those twisted minds remain somewhere that can't harm others.... then it's fine... that somewhere is usually the internet...

I got cheated on in two different relationships, i was clueless, not helpless, but i did walk in on the second one happening, and got pretty violent, and felt absolute pain from it all before i was 21.
That sucks man, that second time must have been very painful indeed. I too got cheated on at 21. One day my girl just said she wanted to break up, a month later, just as I was getting over it one of her friends told me it was because she slept with another man. That whole experience left me unable to trust women on any level and yet I like NTR... Fetishes are fetishes and it's better not to over analyze why you like one thing or another. Oh and Kuroshu, she was a nice girl, right until she fucked that other dude that is.
Oh and glad to see you back Telsa :)
But enough gloomy stuff, I tried the Teatime game and trying to download someone else's waifu I get a "server connection interrupted" message, just like in the demo. I can see the girls and even check rankings so I can't say if it's an IP block.

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] the teatime game not working right is gloomy. I made my loli, saw all the h-scenes etc through the editor, but cant play the game as well. I will prolly trash it unless a fix is found soonish.

@ anyone: I remembered what game i was waiting for, and i found it, so i am DLing it now[オーバーフロー] SHINY DAYS 初回プレス限定生産版
I dont feel like going back through 300 posts to see if any of you mentioned it, and i noticed [MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] thanked Celly for the post so i am just gonna ask if it was any good etc.
Also, Anything awesome in the last month (or two) i may of missed?

Also completely random and totally off topic. but i just noticed, my new Avatar of Anya really fits with the background and style of Anime Sharing, totally just noticed it.

Last edited:

That teatime game needs to connect to the server to truly work properly

but that is something that even those living in Japan have trouble doing

it seems pretty interesting on the rare occasions when you do get it to work, though

http://ichigo-up.com/cgi/up/qqq/nm52257.jpg

Girl: I think I'm pregnant. You still love me right?
Player: Of course..it's my child, isn't it?
Girl: Uhm.. maybe?
Girl: I mean. I mean.. it was a joke! I'm not THAT kind of girl. Trust me

Last edited:

I'm sorry to say this but that translation is not good

It's seems someone just took the text and dumped it into babelfish or google translate

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] you don't loved it? :shinies:

[MENTION=16856]starlightbreaker[/MENTION] Of course is not good. We are already stated that in site, we took it from GOOGLE TRANSLATION. Thus, we needs support from whom know japanese language and if someone got knowledgement about it, just write in comments.

And for now, just assume it "perfect translate"..... :dontleave:

Sharing is caring............

Last edited:

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] the teatime game not working right is gloomy. I made my loli, saw all the h-scenes etc through the editor, but cant play the game as well. I will prolly trash it unless a fix is found soonish.

@ anyone: I remembered what game i was waiting for, and i found it, so i am DLing it now[オーバーフロー] SHINY DAYS 初回プレス限定生産版
I dont feel like going back through 300 posts to see if any of you mentioned it, and i noticed [MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] thanked Celly for the post so i am just gonna ask if it was any good etc.
Also, Anything awesome in the last month (or two) i may of missed?

Also completely random and totally off topic. but i just noticed, my new Avatar of Anya really fits with the background and style of Anime Sharing, totally just noticed it.

now that i have a my computer, i also want that game (shiny days) but i don't understand how the netorare works, is makoto the one ntring the girls or is he the one being ntred?

[MENTION=14043]hiclone[/MENTION] you should link to the EH gallery where you got that from

I did try Shiny Days back on release but it made my graphics card fan go nuts in true Overflow bugfest fashion, the problem is apparently solved now after a couple patches but it's a pain to unrar and install since it's 18 gigs.
Still waiting for Teatime to unfuck themselves. A prime example of how to implement a great idea in the worst possible way.
:enraged::stress:

is there a better suited dictionary for atlas than the one found in hongfire? i am putting all the necessary stuff on this compu but i am not sure if there is any better (and i don't know how to uninstall the dictionarys so the firts one is the one that stays)

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here but teatime is making a semi(?) NTR game.
Not really rage indulging like the VNs here. It's more of the Your GF Bangs other guys and you are totally fine with it... or not... I haven't played the demo since my comp is total crap so can't be too sure of how the game plays.

All I know from reading is:
You "Make" a girl exclusive to you.
You can go and bang other people's girls but doing so will leave your girl open for others to bang.
You can still "prevent" or make it harder for people to persuade her to cheat on you.

[MENTION=14043]hiclone[/MENTION] you should link to the EH gallery where you got that from

It's from this tank.

[MENTION=28452]Kuroshu[/MENTION] And yeah, the Teatime game is out and the people who have installed it are already talking about how the whole online thing is running buggy already.
I've already downloaded it, but may give it a week or two to sort it out before I install the thing. It is a lovely idea though.
You can find it here, and welcome to this twisted, twisted community.

Reactions: hiclone

RJ095778_img_smp1.jpg

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ095778 :D

ps. Got problem, file corrupted

Last edited:

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION]
As much as I'd like to play it, my comp is crap. can't run 3d games to save it's self...

Um. [Telsa] Ntr Torrent.torrent can someone seed for this torrent please. Thanks

[MENTION=28385]vizform[/MENTION] I have not only re-seeded it, but i updated it With Dark Blue Vol One, and updated the post itself to reflect that. Hope the seeding goes well, Make sure to snag the New Magnet Link, which i will also post here, as well as update on the original post.

GET THIS TORRENT

Last edited:

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION]
As much as I'd like to play it, my comp is crap. can't run 3d games to save it's self...

Oh. That's too bad. My computer isn't quite cutting edge, but it can run most current games at least, since cpu specs aren't becoming obsolete quite as fast as the used to. Wasn't that long ago that you'd have a system capable of running anything only to have games come out only two or three years after you bought it that had requirements to high for you to play them.
I shouldn't have any trouble running this one though. Which sounds like I'm rubbing it in doesn't it?
You have my sympathy.

[MENTION=14043]hiclone[/MENTION] Sorry, but that link doesn't go anywhere for me. Though that game looks like your typical sex slave training with added NTR, so I'm probably not missing anything that amazing.

getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=744698

Ready for more disappointment?

I shouldn't have any trouble running this one though. Which sounds like I'm rubbing it in doesn't it?
You have my sympathy.

Nah, it doesn't sound like it. just stating the facts.
It might be able to play a few in minimum requirements if I get a graphics card for it since my old one doesn't fit in. But I'd rather get a new upgraded PC that can use my old graphics card. Since that card is actually not that old.
but money's a bit of a problem(isn't it always?) for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?