Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Was about to say it looks like it needs a crack but one just got posted. However, I'm getting a weird "The should be a data folder next to the executable error" even after pasting both the exe and data folder into the game folder still with it.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ループ-~今日知らない男に股を開く妻~-[260m]-[vj011904]-705417/
Found it and put the crack in the folder and it worked perfectly Seiken Nikkou said to change the exe to 寝取られループ.exe to get it working.

i need recommendation pls, a mystery ntr game , high class or high pride heroine like S is the heroine M is the mc ,.. mc cant do anything but to peek :confused:
We don't have that many mystery NTR games, unfortunately, for cherry picking heroine types. :(
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 2 Infertile protag have to watch & hear silhouettes of his wife and his father having sex to make a successor to his family clan or something like that.
Problem with this game is that those first silhouette sex scenes are amazing, but they are only in the first half of the game, and rest is pretty average :(

We don't have that many mystery NTR games, unfortunately, for cherry picking heroine types. :(
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 2 Infertile protag have to watch & hear silhouettes of his wife and his father having sex to make a successor to his family clan or something like that.
Problem with this game is that those first silhouette sex scenes are amazing, but they are only in the first half of the game, and rest is pretty average :(

Any working link besides overloaded slow-ass rapidgator? (nyaa's torrents dead or slow af too)

.... I think it's time for me to close the hentai tabs for a while... it has become a problem. I noticed I've been seeing a lot of shota/group/other fetiches I don't like. (I don't know if they indeed increased, or I'm just noticing they more as that idea of once you notice a problem you start seeing everywhere) but it's becoming a problem for me. I'll walk a way for a bit so I can notice the world is not really being swallowed by things I dislike. hahaha
See you guys on a later date and I hope you guys have fun doing whatever is that you want to do~

.... I think it's time for me to close the hentai tabs for a while... it has become a problem. I noticed I've been seeing a lot of shota/group/other fetiches I don't like. (I don't know if they indeed increased, or I'm just noticing they more as that idea of once you notice a problem you start seeing everywhere) but it's becoming a problem for me. I'll walk a way for a bit so I can notice the world is not really being swallowed by things I dislike. hahaha
See you guys on a later date and I hope you guys have fun doing whatever is that you want to do~

Is too late, just go tot he light.....fallto the rabbithole...muahahahahahaha

So i had a moment of EUREKA!! regarding the next Jinsei game, the one with a gal/gyaru as a protagonists, maybe the game will be along the lines of decorrupting the girl, not so much turning her from being a gyaru but maybe abandoning the more slutish characteristics, etc, the story goes on like that with ehr and the MC until someone (maybe the guy who originally put her in the slut path) comes into the scene and starts pushing her that way (or at leasts away from the MC) again. Not sure how dark he will make it but i could see a lot of similarities with drug addiction (indeed it would be great if drugs were involved in a realistic way and getting her off them was part of the rehab) and a plot like that. Basically it would be about morality vs an unhealthy lifestyle or maybe true love (as in just 1 guy) vs promiscuity (prostitution, sex without a care, etc).

So i had a moment of EUREKA!! regarding the next Jinsei game, the one with a gal/gyaru as a protagonists, maybe the game will be along the lines of decorrupting the girl, not so much turning her from being a gyaru but maybe abandoning the more slutish characteristics, etc, the story goes on like that with ehr and the MC until someone (maybe the guy who originally put her in the slut path) comes into the scene and starts pushing her that way (or at leasts away from the MC) again. Not sure how dark he will make it but i could see a lot of similarities with drug addiction (indeed it would be great if drugs were involved in a realistic way and getting her off them was part of the rehab) and a plot like that. Basically it would be about morality vs an unhealthy lifestyle or maybe true love (as in just 1 guy) vs promiscuity (prostitution, sex without a care, etc).
You might want to read my post about it.

Alright, maybe one of you fine gents can help. I recently picked up あい☆きゃん from the LiLiM Premium BOX -美龍昇天-. The h-codes provided in this thread and the h-code wiki don't seem to work (/HB8*0@4442C0 /Ftext@457FA6;names@457E9A). The text gets cutoff so I can see the full sentence. Anyone have an updated h-code that works? It would help tremendously, thanks!

Alright, maybe one of you fine gents can help. I recently picked up あい☆きゃん from the LiLiM Premium BOX -美龍昇天-. The h-codes provided in this thread and the h-code wiki don't seem to work. The text gets cutoff so I can't see the full sentence. Anyone have an updated h-code that works? It would help tremendously, thanks

UPDATE: I decided to install the original standalone あい☆きゃん and it appears the old h-code is working for it.
/HB8*0@4442C0

Last edited:
I don't know if anybody else saw this posted over on another website, but this study done shows some pretty interesting results on infidelity in Japan:

https://sp.comics.mecha.cc/mechamaga/articles/b-uwaki-nr

Almost 1/3 of japanese women have admitted to cheating although its about the same for men (a little higher but not much)

What I found really interesting was 2 points however, one what defines cheating (eating with somebody else for example?!) or physical contact (my friends who are "huggers" are apparently sluts by japanese standards). 1/3 however only considered intercourse/oral to be the point of where infidelity occurs...this certainly reflects how Japanese are really reserved in social interactions outside of their 'close circle" and where that line of intimacy crosses due to culture norms outside of it. Regardless it makes me think just how powerful the act of intercourse is as NTR as the most extreme act of infidelity in japanese culture...well except for about 2-4%
who don't consider sex cheating lol....ooooook.

The second point of interest in regards to NTR and this study was when women said they cheated because they were going with the flow (19% of the time) when somebody hit on them lol...geez better lock up your anime waifus at home!

Although compared to say the UK where I've read studies that have said 46-52% of women have cheated on their partners...well Japanese women are still rather conservative when it compared...

I don't know if anybody else saw this posted over on another website, but this study done shows some pretty interesting results on infidelity in Japan:

https://sp.comics.mecha.cc/mechamaga/articles/b-uwaki-nr

Almost 1/3 of japanese women have admitted to cheating although its about the same for men (a little higher but not much)

What I found really interesting was 2 points however, one what defines cheating (eating with somebody else for example?!) or physical contact (my friends who are "huggers" are apparently sluts by japanese standards). 1/3 however only considered intercourse/oral to be the point of where infidelity occurs...this certainly reflects how Japanese are really reserved in social interactions outside of their 'close circle" and where that line of intimacy crosses due to culture norms outside of it. Regardless it makes me think just how powerful the act of intercourse is as NTR as the most extreme act of infidelity in japanese culture...well except for about 2-4%
who don't consider sex cheating lol....ooooook.

The second point of interest in regards to NTR and this study was when women said they cheated because they were going with the flow (19% of the time) when somebody hit on them lol...geez better lock up your anime waifus at home!

Although compared to say the UK where I've read studies that have said 46-52% of women have cheated on their partners...well Japanese women are still rather conservative when it compared...

Surpised is that low, aprt from that nothing really surprises, this is a culture where calling someone by his given name can either be really ofensive or a sign of extreme intimacy (wich is 1 of the things i like about japanesse ntr, nothing like hearing the girl use the bad guy's given name muahahahaha) so of course some might consider sharing a meal or hugging to be cheating, and lets not forget the fact that japan is really patriarcal and that there is still a sense of posesiveness from males towards their women.

And also am not surprised about the "going with the flow" excuse, males there are really reserved (and in some places in europe too if my uncle is to be believed), i mean here in latin america is common for mean to yell "piropos" (praises?, slightly obsene praises? minor harassments? not sure what the right term is in english here) to women in the street, while driving, while walking, from your house window, etc, and there is no real malice just real honest appreciation for a woman's beauty (well most of the time, there are asshole everywhere of course). So back to the point, i have heard that men here go abroad and they can pick up ladies left and right mostly because they aren't used to be the object of that kind of attention, at least not from non-rapists, like really we see a beatifull woman on the street and she is sure to be told she is beatiful by at least 1 or 2 men.

dose 寝取られループ need a Hcode?
Didn't realize you asked in here too. Copying my answer from the game thread.

ITH doesn't detect anything for me.

VNR kind of "works", but in an extremely rough fashion. There's an annoying "num=" and "-t=" that shows up in every line. And unfortunately the numbers after the = change each time so I think you can't even just block it out with TAHelper. Also, for further annoyance, for some reason the second time I run it, it picks a different engine than what it detected during the game wizard process the first time and then can't find any text anymore. The only solution in order to force it to grab the text again is to completely remove the game from VNR and then re-add it each time through the wizard it seems. A real pain since it has all that garbage text anyway so it's not a great hook it's finding even for all that trouble.

We could definitely use a real HCode for this.

Reactions: Prettz
There's an annoying "num=" and "-t=" that shows up in every line. And unfortunately the numbers after the = change each time so I think you can't even just block it out with TAHelper. Also, for further annoyance, for some reason the second time I run it, it picks a different engine than what it detected during the game wizard process the first time and then can't find any text anymore.
You can automate the removal of the garbage text using the most recent version of TAHelper and its ability to filter text based on a regex pattern.

The game keeps spawning new text threads randomly (and reusing previously spawned threads, also randomly). I can play the game using ITHVNR which allows me to quickly switch between multiple text threads but it's still a pain in the butt.

@Gnoomoos

i tried it yah u right those first scenes are great but after that its a mehh anyways to clarify my thing, kind of genre more like "Anata wa Watashi no Mono" anime/ova ver. (not the game) the girl is the one setting up the netorase thing ..a not maiden/clueeless type of heroine ... its like the girl is on the drive seat but on mc's pov mystery type .. girl making the mc feel how low he is.. and yet he still clinging to her , if anyone knows some settings like this pls tell

Man i am a sucker for shit like this https://exhentai.org/g/1202819/f9efcba8f9/ (that a good portion have netorare is a plus) even the ridiculous ones xD (i mean like this https://exhentai.org/s/d6d3679af3/1202819-32 and https://exhentai.org/s/66fb0fc3ce/1202819-83 ) but my favorites are often the simpler ones that don't require too much of a suspencion of disbelief (or lack of common sense in netorare from the MC xD) like this https://exhentai.org/s/68953f044d/1202819-85

This is pure ART!!!!!

You can automate the removal of the garbage text using the most recent version of TAHelper and its ability to filter text based on a regex pattern.

The game keeps spawning new text threads randomly (and reusing previously spawned threads, also randomly). I can play the game using ITHVNR which allows me to quickly switch between multiple text threads but it's still a pain in the butt.

Didn't know you could do that, is it easy to set up in case it comes up in other games too down the road?

I doubt I'll bother since it sounds like that's also just as much of a pain as VNR for this, but, out of curiosity, which version number of ITHVNR did you get to pull text just in case? I tired two different ones and it didn't do anything at all for me, it just sat there like it wasn't detecting anything.

Thanks!

Didn't know you could do that, is it easy to set up in case it comes up in other games too down the road?

I doubt I'll bother since it sounds like that's also just as much of a pain as VNR for this, but, out of curiosity, which version number of ITHVNR did you get to pull text just in case? I tired two different ones and it didn't do anything at all for me, it just sat there like it wasn't detecting anything.

Thanks!
In the TAHelper window, enable "Remove from sentence" and put this regex in the ensuing text box:
Code:
^num=[0-9]+ t=

Get ITHVNR from the hongfire thread, attach to the running game, and look for "mono_string_to_utf8" threads in the thread drop-down list.

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
Seems like atelier sakura is gonna make another "sister av" in August.

They said on twitter that they're gonna make a second game from a popular series from last year, and I looked on dlsite and their most popular game from last year was that sister av.

I'm not a fan of the first one, but oh well.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Siegfried

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.