[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [180525][Regina] 寝取られループ ~今日知らない男に股を開く妻~ [260M] [VJ011904] (Crack by 2DJGAME Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
寝取られループ ~今日知らない男に股を開く妻~

ブランド名Regina
Product Price:¥4,980
Release Date:2018年05月25日
Cast:星空ユメ/真山真弥/月永りと
Gerne:義妹 既婚者 先輩/後輩 ハーレム 寝取られ 中出し SM フェラチオ 露出 輪姦
Information:http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ011904.html
ゲーム提供者:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!
Original
Filesize260MB

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A8E5F9C9E554EA4F95DD0D3734BE9A6CB9FF363A
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ループ-~今日知らない男に股を開く妻~-[260m]-[vj011904]-705416/

Crack by 2DJGAME:
http://katfile.com/h9znd5ojqw7a/NTRLoop_Patch_2DJ.rar.html
http://ul.to/snwa8l5e

Replace files in the /data directory.

Please refrain from uploading to forum attachment. If you wish to post on your own thread or site, we prefer you to copy our links directly.

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [180525][Regina] 寝取られループ ~今日知らない男に股を開く妻~ [260M] [VJ011904]

Do you have a crack or serial to play?

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [180525][Regina] 寝取られループ ~今日知らない男に股を開く妻~ [260M] [VJ011904]

Crack please

Thanks!

However I'm getting a weird "There should be a data folder (with the same name_data) next to the executable" error, even after pasting in both the exe and the data folder from the crack.

To those having problems, the files in the crack folder extract to the original 寝取られループ_Data folder
for the exe just rename it to as the 寝取られループ.exe and it should work

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker

To those having problems, the files in the crack folder extract to the original 寝取られループ_Data folder
for the exe just rename it to as the 寝取られループ.exe and it should work

Thank you! That did it!

Need HCode for this ?

Need HCode for this ?
ITH doesn't detect anything for me.

VNR kind of "works", but in an extremely rough fashion. There's an annoying "num=" and "-t=" that shows up in every line. And unfortunately the numbers after the = change each time so I think you can't even just block it out with TAHelper. Also, for further annoyance, for some reason the second time I run it, it picks a different engine than what it detected during the game wizard process the first time and then can't find any text anymore. The only solution in order to force it to grab the text again is to completely remove the game from VNR and then re-add it each time through the wizard it seems. A real pain since it has all that garbage text anyway so it's not a great hook it's finding even for all that trouble.

We could definitely use a real HCode for this.

ITH doesn't detect anything for me.

VNR kind of "works", but in an extremely rough fashion. There's an annoying "num=" and "-t=" that shows up in every line. And unfortunately the numbers after the = change each time so I think you can't even just block it out with TAHelper. Also, for further annoyance, for some reason the second time I run it, it picks a different engine than what it detected during the game wizard process the first time and then can't find any text anymore. The only solution in order to force it to grab the text again is to completely remove the game from VNR and then re-add it each time through the wizard it seems. A real pain since it has all that garbage text anyway so it's not a great hook it's finding even for all that trouble.

We could definitely use a real HCode for this.

Yeah, I use VNR and that happens to me aswell

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
Crack and Hcode aside, does anybody know of a proper walkthrough? I find it pretty uncommon for an NTR game to have a Harem tag as well. I'm no NTR lover but I'm interested in how playable this is due to the nice art quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!