Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Really?
I remember there's ending where MC is the one infatuated with her and Yoshino keeps her character. Have you unlock all the CGs/ending? If you do, maybe it's just my memories are failing :)
Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? was also my first and unfortunately only game i finish playing from Heiantei. Coming from someone that can't finish Ochiru Hitozuma (netori game that many praises), i really recommend Kanojo no Okaa-san solely for Yoshino. I definitely love strong, teasing heroine and Yoshino fits the bill. What i don't like is the preparation you have to do to play Heiantei games, I have to switch my windows language to Japanese, otherwise the displayed text is gibberish, even with locale emulator. Maybe there's simpler solution now.
She sorta keeps her character in oyakodon ending, but shes pregnant there. I didn't play last scenes, including this one from her PoV yet, but i got all scenes and CGs.

I run their games fine with Locale Emulator Japanese interface option or what ever its called (3rd checkbox ticked), also i have 2rd option ticked (about registry entry, but its always on by default for all games) :confused:
Only problem i have with their games is that sometimes after like 30 mins game crashes and i have to save often.
I also didn't liked Ochiru Hitozuma :(
In Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? it was like our protag is the one being seduced and Yoshino is sorta the one who plays role of Netori character here.

A bit unrelated, does anyone here have any personal favorites game with Yoshino like characters (Strong willed, teasing milfs) ? Can be any genre - netorare, netori, incest & whatever.

A bit unrelated, does anyone here have any personal favorites game with Yoshino like characters (Strong willed, teasing milfs) ? Can be any genre - netorare, netori, incest & whatever.

lol, long live the Yoshino fan club :D Admittedly, after playing the game i looked up the voice actress that played her to check other games she did, but it didn't feel right, i'd like to associate that voice actress with that character for sure. (voice actresses being overused crossing h-game heroines in my head is a real problem, and huge discussion to be had on its own :D ) But, to answer your question, (a great question) i like the challenge of checking my archives to try and find characters like this. Do you care if the character is a "strong business woman" seducer milf, or just a seducer milf that's teasing and confident in general?

I see the new AS/TeamNTR game is getting well received, especially the wife character design/personality. I also noticed that AS quoted a tweet of a fan hoping that a sequel game will follow, where the wive brings a lover home...so their might indeed be a sequel game involved for it. Playing it myself I found the wive to be more...typically modern japanese both in look and personality, is which I imagine appeals to a lot of japanese players.

Nice, this game is next on my list and i'm pretty hyped about it. asteamntr has unfortunately had some pretty weak titles since the Marina series imo, so i'm hoping they'll suprise me with a really kick ass story this time

Last edited:
I do like strong willed milfs, they're so high on my rankings because it shows they do care of their family/marriage and it works to contrast as they slowly fall however I despise with passion when some author calls a milf strong but then shows her quick fall and have a 180° personality turn and still have the balls to still call that character a "strong woman" even your average raped elf shows more resistance.

I see the new AS/TeamNTR game is getting well received, especially the wife character design/personality. I also noticed that AS quoted a tweet of a fan hoping that a sequel game will follow, where the wive brings a lover home...so their might indeed be a sequel game involved for it. Playing it myself I found the wive to be more...typically modern japanese both in look and personality, is which I imagine appeals to a lot of japanese players.

I think a lot of people don't realize Marina wasn't their first netorase game and certainly not their last, before Marina 2 came out they actually made another netorase game called "流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス-". It wasn't very good or at least I didn't think so because the wife, lover and story was boring. But the netorase theme has been used a lot in As/TeamNTR games both directly and indirectly for a while.

Off which note I see a lot of people here want to see netorase husband be totally ruined or suffer really bad NTR situations and it has certainly happened such as with recent games like 貸し出し彼女、志織の“ネトラセ”報告 ―敏感女子校生と絶倫幼馴染み― where she actually leaves her boyfriend for her lover at the end. However I don't think thats what expected of netorase, or rather what the audience who enjoy netorase expect, but the netorare crowd want.

Certainly that outcome can work for the right story or player choice, but to expect a netorare ending from a netorase game is like going to a comedy movie and leaving depressed. Certainly such movies exist but its not what fans of comedy movies go for. I've been thinking about this because I know some people waiting on my Marina game might expect to see Kenji totally ruined, but like a good story teller I've addressed this both directly and indirectly within my story in a few interesting ways. However no matter what story I might tell or any other game for that matter I sometimes sense within the NTR crowed they just want to see the worst possible ending ...possible. They want to see the world burn and people hurt.

Which I find interesting because in NTR games where you get the worst possible ending for the husband/boyfriend, aren't usually that good. I think for a good NTR story, the husband/boyfriend still needs to win "by losing" to make the majority of players want more. And by "want more" I mean, think the game was really good and hope the company makes more great games like it.

I know for myself as much as I enjoy ntr content, I certainly like to enjoy other games and often need to take a break from ntr because it can become somewhat depressing. I think the more you play NTR as well, you come to want the worst especially with TeamNTR games which usually feature "good endings". I especially love playing love games after a good ntr game, because it reminds me how special relationships can be and love is. Which indirectly is why I find ntr exciting too because I can jump between them so easily and enjoy both.

When you focus too much on any fetish or sexual genre, if its the only thing that can get you off its been proven from a physiological point of view that a person will need a more extreme version of it until it almost becomes a negative influence not only in their sex life but life in general. TLDR point being is variety is not only good, but makes a genre like NTR more potent when combined with other positive experiences.

Still sometimes its fun to watch the world burn too, but have you every noticed with TeamNTR games - despite all the condom play and risks involved as their wives fuck other men - not one has every gotten pregnant?! For a company that makes and focuses on NTR games that is kinda exceptional to take in point.
I know they did but those were unremarkable and forgotten pretty quickly because those were netorare disguised netorase rather than being a netorase or just using netorase as excuse to pull netorare which often you find on swinging games which is why I can't understand some people can't enjoy the different flavours of the genre instead of not just hating but also telling others what is good or not when it's a matter of flavours at the end.

Anyone here played http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE216735.html ? i am playing it (story not so bad but the gameplay part is practically only half finished, still fun to kill time so far) and was curious about something: does the game have more than 2 endings? and if so what are the values to get them, for example for the husband (Eric) ending do i need a perfect 100 score in the relationship or soemthing like that? or is there some breathing room?

I dunno, both types sounds good.

Ok, for the sake of not loading this thread with too much non ntr or netori stuff at once, i might do this in installments so i don't get burned out. Also, i don't know what you've already played, but here goes. Oh yeah, one of the most important things that really made the Yoshino character imo is that she was kinda nutty (hence "basketcase mother" in the title) which made reasoning kinda charming and humorous at the same time.

Akiho Inami -
http://www.getchu.com/brandnew/865101/c865101sample2.jpg

This character is from Cattleyas' 2015 game 通淫母 ~我が子の下宿でオンナに戻る母~. I think she's worth recommending because she's confident and assertive, but most importantly, like Yoshino, kind of a nut. (kind of to where it's scary) She's a real freak and it's great.

Also, to bring Cattleya selections to a conclusion, there's Tanaka Asayuka
http://www.getchu.com/brandnew/765463/c765463sample5.jpg
she's from Cattleyas's 2013 game ポルノ作家麻由華と、淫熟未亡人と堅物編集者とウブ義姉 初回生産版. She's not a mom but she's older than the mc, and has an eccentric (kinda nutty) strong willed personality and likes to tease and dominate the mc a bit.

ok, i'm getting lazy, that's enough for now

Reactions: Gnoomoos
As someone who's been dedicating a good bit of time into searching for decent western "NTR", I feel somewhat qualified to answer this. The short answer is: No. The longer answer is, while there aren't any 3D games that are purely NTR, there are some games that do feature NTR to varying degrees. None of these are completed, however; it seems like NTR in western erotic games is a bit of a new concept. So if you're okay with following some in-progress games that dabble in NTR, here are a few I'm following:

Anna Exciting Affection - Female MC with corruption/cheating themes. It's told from a female perspective which might not fly with some around these parts, but the model for the main heroine is gorgeous. The writing is a bit sub-standard, but the beautiful renders carry it. The dev updates fairly regularly too.
The Tyrant - very early on in development, but definitely dedicated to exploring NTR. There's planned NTR routes for every heroine in the game, so it's worth keeping an eye on.
Babysitter - IMO one of the more higher quality NTR games on this list, the main heroine has two different NTR routes in-progress, and the secondary heroine has some NTR scenes as well. Better writing than the other games on this list, although that's not the highest bar to clear.
Taffy Tales - worth mentioning for the unique artstyle, but the NTR is still very early in development.
Seeds of Chaos - dark fantasy game, with a handful of NTR scenes. Ambitious scope and decent writing.
The Adventurous Couple - Netorase, which isn't really my bag, but if you're into that it's worth checking out.
Angelica's Temptation - abandoned, but worth mentioning since the 3D renders are pretty good and there's a fair amount of scenes. Interracial themes.

If anyone knows any others, I'd be interested to know them. Some other notables are Noemi's Toscana Rebirth and Farmer's Dreams, both of which have threads on this forum. I'm particularly monitoring the former since the dev seems to produce pretty high-quality stuff. The only one from the above list I can really recommend is AEA, if only since there's a lot of content already out for it (and because the character design for the main heroine pushes all the right buttons for me). But like someone else said, most of these games end up feeling empty because they're either shoddy quality or not a lot of content is released yet, or both. Hope this helps.
Western ntr style is really embryonic tbh, either using a woman pov only, or being way too fast in jumping to sex.
I'd also add Big Brother by Dark Silver, as a small part of the beginning game is mother ntr (and slight sister ntr). It was quickly axed, because patrons didn't want that route, but still, it has high quality renders and enough voyeur elements to be great.

Heiantei has opened the web for their new game !!!!!!!!!!

http://syuntada.com/nao/motoyangal.html

Yes, is netori.

Got around to playing https://vndb.org/v2307 since the download version recently put up. Why did no one tell me that Ichikawa Saasha had other works he didn't put his name on.. I mean- there's no way these aren't the same people with that style right? Definitely worth playing- feels like a smaller Elf studios game.

PS and unrelated: If anyone enjoyed rune pharmacy even a little(one of the better rpgmaker games i've played).. you have to try
リズベルのアトリエ-聖王国の錬金術士-はじめての物語 - the new game by ぱっくりパラダイス .. It's very very inspired- to the point where the layout of your room is almost the same and the position of the cities facilities.. And in my opinion is even better than Rune's pharmacy. Not NTR content but I felt I had to mention that it's something that shouldn't be passed up. and if you like that game and haven't played Runes- go play that too. also it has a full english patch somewhere.
Game got axed from dlsite... :(
I guess it's because it's way to similar to Rune Pharmacy, especially maps.
Too bad, I wanted to buy that one.

lol, Bishop is the worst. They hire good artists like Kagami then waste him on these games about pure cold rapes that somehow turn into romance. Yeah the "bad guy" protagonists are always childish and extremely unrealistic in those games.

Kutsujoku was maybe one of the worst offenders since Akagi Rio specializes in women who can go into femdom, the teacher that was targeted could have turned the tables at any moment.

If you're going to make a villainous MC, at least give them some sort of justification or charisma. I could make a better villainous MC with actual justifications that follow Bishop's formula and voila!

And last, but not least, have at least one of the main heroines be willful or that can deal/make the villainous protagonist their bitch (milfs can do that easily)! It gets bland when your modus operandi is rape heroine, make her do random suit fetishes like bunny girl or swimsuit, keep raping her, naked harem ending, etc. That's lazy plotting. This is why Kagai Jugyou flopped BADLY (that, Ogin Bara not matching with Mizushima Oonari and the excess of steam). I miss when they actually made their villainous protagonists end dead or busted. And dunno, maybe also have the MC have an specific fetish to work with.

What is keeping Bishop alive is their artist core/full body sprites and variations in lingerie sprites.

lol, long live the Yoshino fan club :D Admittedly, after playing the game i looked up the voice actress that played her to check other games she did, but it didn't feel right, i'd like to associate that voice actress with that character for sure. (voice actresses being overused crossing h-game heroines in my head is a real problem, and huge discussion to be had on its own :D ) But, to answer your question, (a great question) i like the challenge of checking my archives to try and find characters like this. Do you care if the character is a "strong business woman" seducer milf, or just a seducer milf that's teasing and confident in general?

¿Yoshino fans is for the seiyu or a style of women?.

I think a lot of people don't realize Marina wasn't their first netorase game and certainly not their last, before Marina 2 came out they actually made another netorase game called "流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス-". It wasn't very good or at least I didn't think so because the wife, lover and story was boring. But the netorase theme has been used a lot in As/TeamNTR games both directly and indirectly for a while.

Off which note I see a lot of people here want to see netorase husband be totally ruined or suffer really bad NTR situations and it has certainly happened such as with recent games like 貸し出し彼女、志織の“ネトラセ”報告 ―敏感女子校生と絶倫幼馴染み― where she actually leaves her boyfriend for her lover at the end. However I don't think thats what expected of netorase, or rather what the audience who enjoy netorase expect, but the netorare crowd want.

Certainly that outcome can work for the right story or player choice, but to expect a netorare ending from a netorase game is like going to a comedy movie and leaving depressed. Certainly such movies exist but its not what fans of comedy movies go for. I've been thinking about this because I know some people waiting on my Marina game might expect to see Kenji totally ruined, but like a good story teller I've addressed this both directly and indirectly within my story in a few interesting ways. However no matter what story I might tell or any other game for that matter I sometimes sense within the NTR crowed they just want to see the worst possible ending ...possible. They want to see the world burn and people hurt.

Which I find interesting because in NTR games where you get the worst possible ending for the husband/boyfriend, aren't usually that good. I think for a good NTR story, the husband/boyfriend still needs to win "by losing" to make the majority of players want more. And by "want more" I mean, think the game was really good and hope the company makes more great games like it.

I know for myself as much as I enjoy ntr content, I certainly like to enjoy other games and often need to take a break from ntr because it can become somewhat depressing. I think the more you play NTR as well, you come to want the worst especially with TeamNTR games which usually feature "good endings". I especially love playing love games after a good ntr game, because it reminds me how special relationships can be and love is. Which indirectly is why I find ntr exciting too because I can jump between them so easily and enjoy both.

When you focus too much on any fetish or sexual genre, if its the only thing that can get you off its been proven from a physiological point of view that a person will need a more extreme version of it until it almost becomes a negative influence not only in their sex life but life in general. TLDR point being is variety is not only good, but makes a genre like NTR more potent when combined with other positive experiences.

Still sometimes its fun to watch the world burn too, but have you every noticed with TeamNTR games - despite all the condom play and risks involved as their wives fuck other men - not one has every gotten pregnant?! For a company that makes and focuses on NTR games that is kinda exceptional to take in point.

The new game has potential, i don't really like the heroine traits, but i LOVE her falling progression. So hopefully it's true they will make a sequel in the future.

Kutsujoku was maybe one of the worst offenders since Akagi Rio specializes in women who can go into femdom, the teacher that was targeted could have turned the tables at any moment.

If you're going to make a villainous MC, at least give them some sort of justification or charisma. I could make a better villainous MC with actual justifications that follow Bishop's formula and voila!

And last, but not least, have at least one of the main heroines be willful or that can deal/make the villainous protagonist their bitch (milfs can do that easily)! It gets bland when your modus operandi is rape heroine, make her do random suit fetishes like bunny girl or swimsuit, keep raping her, naked harem ending, etc. That's lazy plotting. This is why Kagai Jugyou flopped BADLY (that, Ogin Bara not matching with Mizushima Oonari and the excess of steam). I miss when they actually made their villainous protagonists end dead or busted. And dunno, maybe also have the MC have an specific fetish to work with.

What is keeping Bishop alive is their artist core/full body sprites and variations in lingerie sprites.

Developers nowadays don't make villains like in the past. Man I miss Kisaku, probably the best villain in hentai history. It was actually fun to play with him as the MC.

By the way, I can't access getchu at the moment. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Yeah, I enjoyed the game very much, my only complaint is like some other people said the VA make her sounds a little too young but it's something I'm willing to just ignore. It's also funny you mention 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 I didn't really like it either outside the last part of the game that is pretty much what you would expect from the "report" serie but the saving grace was the VA, I just can't get her voice out of my head and her whispers when she is finally getting into it...it's definitively something else...

Is anyone else interested in the idea of bi-neural audio (like asmr) in VN's? I mentioned it in my post on the new Atelier Sakura game and I was wondering if anyone else thought it would be a good idea. I have a feeling there's a lot of people who don't like the sensation though.

I just feel like there's so much potential, especially for NTR, and Atelier Sakura's reporting scenes which often involve the heroine whispering. Those scenes would be enhanced 100x over if it felt like she was whispering in YOUR year.

Does anyone know if there's any visual novels out there with bi-neural audio, no matter what the genre is? Googling doesn't give much of anything.

One problem would be the file sizes though. 60 minutes of dialogue (JASMR on DLsite) can already reach 3-7GB. Most VN's don't even reach that size.

Is anyone else interested in the idea of bi-neural audio (like asmr) in VN's? I mentioned it in my post on the new Atelier Sakura game and I was wondering if anyone else thought it would be a good idea. I have a feeling there's a lot of people who don't like the sensation though.

I just feel like there's so much potential, especially for NTR, and Atelier Sakura's reporting scenes which often involve the heroine whispering. Those scenes would be enhanced 100x over if it felt like she was whispering in YOUR year.

Does anyone know if there's any visual novels out there with bi-neural audio, no matter what the genre is? Googling doesn't give much of anything.

One problem would be the file sizes though. 60 minutes of dialogue (JASMR on DLsite) can already reach 3-7GB. Most VN's don't even reach that size.

I Think it would be great but let's be realistic here, outside the technical aspect it would hardly be worth the cost to make them, not to mention you would need a good headphone/audio set up to fully appreciate it.

I can't think of any visual novels with bi-neural audio but I remember seeing a few crowd founding VNs having ASMR audio usually as a top tier (read: unreachable) stretch goal. So the idea of enhanced audio for VNs is definitively out there at least.

I'm playing Kashidashi Tsuma, Mayumi no Netorase from Atelier Sakura right now. I think I will stop it for now and continue tomorrow... But it's really enjoying so far ! :)

I was afraid of a sloppy work like Kashidashi Kanojo, Shiori no Netorase, but I'm glad to see that (for what I saw until now at least) it's not the case. :D

And these fucking whispers !! Mayumi, what a waifu !

i need recommendation pls, a mystery ntr game , high class or high pride heroine like S is the heroine M is the mc ,.. mc cant do anything but to peek :confused:

The thing about Heiantei is that they always deliver quality, no matter if you like netori or not. You can say you don't enjoy their games because you don't like netori, ok that's fair, but there is absolutely no way you can say that there is a bad game.

Everything is easier when you have Frame, one of the best hentai writers in my opinion.

Even if the web says fall, is already confirmed (unless it gets delayed, which I don't think will happen) that is gonna be released the week after the comic treasure, so between September 3rd and September 7th, the same as last year, and if they do the same as last year, it will be Septeber 3rd the package version and September 6th the download version.
Indeed one of my favorite companies too!

Awesome Sept would be wonderful. The designs for the latest game are so great.

Heiantei is perhaps one of the most overlooked companies so far. They're legit good, even if it is Netori, at least it makes you sympathize with the MC because he gives the wife what her so called husband doesn't give them.

Heiantei is perhaps one of the most overlooked companies so far. They're legit good, even if it is Netori, at least it makes you sympathize with the MC because he gives the wife what her so called husband doesn't give them.

I agree they are very good, but their game engine always give me a headache. i feel if they can get that bit sorted out they'll be more recognized.

The BGM 10 from Kashidashi Tsuma, Mayumi no Netorase is pretty awesome. That's something that I really like about Atelier Sakura : their musics are really good.

By the way, am I the only one who are still waiting for the BokuDaka DLCs from anim.teamMM to come out ?

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker
The BGM 10 from Kashidashi Tsuma, Mayumi no Netorase is pretty awesome. That's something that I really like about Atelier Sakura : their musics are really good.

By the way, am I the only one who are still waiting for the BokuDaka DLCs from anim.teamMM to come out ?

me too man....but how can download the DLC?..or is it not out yet???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html