Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

IMO, it's the most replayable, re-fappable game in the past 3 years at least. I'm praying for a sequel.
Seems like atelier sakura is gonna make another "sister av" in August.
Thank you A-S and Onborotsuki for answering my prayers :runhappy: and thank you Yadoumi for delivering this tidbit of fantastic news. I have little doubt it's another Sister AV game.

In the TAHelper window, enable "Remove from sentence" and put this regex in the ensuing text box:
Code:
^num=[0-9]+ t=

Get ITHVNR from the hongfire thread, attach to the running game, and look for "mono_string_to_utf8" threads in the thread drop-down list.

Thanks! I guess I checked it on the version just one down from this. This version is grabbing text as you said. :)

NOTE: If anyone else is trying this too and still using old TAHelper 1.1.4.0, like I was, you also need to download the newer one also on hongfire, 1.1.5.2 in order to use the fancier removal string.

Last edited:
Seems like atelier sakura is gonna make another "sister av" in August.

They said on twitter that they're gonna make a second game from a popular series from last year, and I looked on dlsite and their most popular game from last year was that sister av.

I'm not a fan of the first one, but oh well.....

I am fan of the older sister genre, so I was very hyped for the sister av game, but I found it underwhelming by the end, it felt very rushed, even by AS standards (or maybe I was blinded by the hype), but it has some good scenes. Even so, it is still good news for me that they will give another try at this scenario. I really hope that this time they can do a more polished work, with more scenes, brother-sister interactions, endigs, etc.

I downloaded Blue Box from http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...825][lilim-darkness]-blue-box-[2-10gb]-26632/
Only managed to install Angels Blue. The rest shows some kind of error(?) message in japanese.

Setup crashes so I had to open Launcher but True Blue and Innocent Blue won't install. Can't even copy their files from the iso. Is my download corrupted?(Didn't find any error message when extracting)
Need help.

I know I'm late but this is for in case someone else finds themself stuck in a similar situation as me.
The download wasn't corrupted or anything. The problem was with WinCDEmu which I usually use to mount my iso with. Using a different mounting software solved my problem.

How much I suffered to notice such a simple thing..

EDIT: Seems like WinCDEmu can't properly mount some of the older games. I encountered the same error with Aisai Nikki's iso. Would recommend switching tools when mounting older iso files.

Last edited:
The new suzuya rpg pretty decent so far- Lots of choices, not sure which ones matter but i've gone back trying new ones and found a few extra scenes. Seems a lot darker(rapey) than their last NTR rpg(lloyds). definitely worth checking out.

Rascou published some news about the next update of とある母親の過ち 縁篇 and he said that the new ending scenario (Touta bad grades ending) is going to be the most erotic ending in his opinion. I like his work a lot, so I looking foward this next update. For those that don't know, the next update will have a bad grades ending, question challenge and more events triggered by the training/study plan. I think that this will be the penultimate update before the voiced version, he has a good work speed, so I believe that by the ending of this year he might finish everything.

Reactions: straight.shota
The new suzuya rpg pretty decent so far- Lots of choices, not sure which ones matter but i've gone back trying new ones and found a few extra scenes. Seems a lot darker(rapey) than their last NTR rpg(lloyds). definitely worth checking out.

Stealing my neighboors wifi to download it!! xD (don't judge me!!) Any advice? Or rather doe sit look liek it will be B or type C? (The later i have come to see as ntr+mindbreak is not so much that she come sto like it but that she ends up as shell of her former self)

Man i am a sucker for shit like this https://exhentai.org/g/1202819/f9efcba8f9/ (that a good portion have netorare is a plus) even the ridiculous ones xD (i mean like this https://exhentai.org/s/d6d3679af3/1202819-32 and https://exhentai.org/s/66fb0fc3ce/1202819-83 ) but my favorites are often the simpler ones that don't require too much of a suspencion of disbelief (or lack of common sense in netorare from the MC xD) like this https://exhentai.org/s/68953f044d/1202819-85
Yeah, hidden sex is amazing, i don't get why its not used much more often, a lot of people like it i think. Especially in Netorare when you just hear it, maybe catch some glimpse of it, really makes your imagination work.

Rascou published some news about the next update of とある母親の過ち 縁篇 and he said that the new ending scenario (Touta bad grades ending) is going to be the most erotic ending in his opinion. I like his work a lot, so I looking foward this next update. For those that don't know, the next update will have a bad grades ending, question challenge and more events triggered by the training/study plan. I think that this will be the penultimate update before the voiced version, he has a good work speed, so I believe that by the ending of this year he might finish everything.
I really like this series, especially the first game, i love mystery mother netorare setting and Yukari's character and art. In second game this tutoring system really made things worse for unlocking scenes, i've just stopped trying after unlocking 3\4 of them and now waiting for voiced update :@

Also i don't get why some groups, like Rascou or Venus don't do anal scenes in their games? Do they think it's considered too hardcore, disgusting or something by their audience or they just don't like it :confused:

Oh, the irony of this game is next level if you carefully follow the POV of the son (Kento) and mother (Yukari) and their interpretation of the relationship between Yukari and Touta. So much so that you kinda end up feeling bad for both of them.
Also, there's something appealing about a heroine being coerced to fuck someone they despise/look down upon where they always feel regret when it happens but they eventually enjoying it and accept it.

I'd buy all his games if he didn't put a DRM in them... :(

Mind telling me whats the name of that NTR rpg?

I just finish the new Suzuya game, 愛する人が他の男にヤラれたり親友夫婦とスワッピングしたり嫁を他の男に抱かせるお話, and...what a ride, it is a ntr of epic proportions. This was my first Suzuya game, I already knew him, but I was not giving him priority, because his design was a little simple, but this didn't matter at all, the design grew on me and the game was very good and well made.

I will be brief in my impressions, because I don't want to spoil the game. What I liked in this game is that it works in the build up of the relationship of the hero with the girl, it introduces the main character before he even meets the girl and then there is the boy meets girl situation, build up of their relationship, etc. This is a game that explores a lot of ntr scenarios, you won't be bored, every time you think the game is going to end, it goes to a new situation. There is only one route, but the choices can result in new scenes or interactions. The game feels like an epic, because it spans a big time frame. I also liked that you are always with your two friends, a girl and a boy from your childhood, there is a lot of interesting and funny moments with them. The h-scenes are well written, it is not 90% moaning like most games. I also like the heroine character for personal reasons, I like long black haired girls and also her stoic and older sister attitude. And I also liked the writting, I got the ntr feel, but it was kind of light hearted, with some funny and even romantic scenes.

It is difficult to talk about this game without spoiling it, so, you if like rpg maker ntr games, I recommend this one, of course it has some faults, but for me it was a great experience.

And some tips for the ones that rely only on machine translators, there is a lot of choices and they can mess up the translation, so I recommend that when a choice appears, you go to your ITH/hooker and select yourself the part you want translated, in this case, the choices.

I really like this series, especially the first game, i love mystery mother netorare setting and Yukari's character and art. In second game this tutoring system really made things worse for unlocking scenes, i've just stopped trying after unlocking 3\4 of them and now waiting for voiced update :@

Yes, the main issue for me is that some CGs rely not only on different actions in the planning, but also on different choices as the kid, so you need to play again from the beginning. For example, there is a moment he is watching a show on the television, the choice you take there will determine if Yukari will use the student cosplay or the anime cosplay and then your actions on the planning will determine how this scene will play out.

Rascou also made hints and guides in his site, here:

Spreedsheet of regular events, first vertical column is day, second is night and horizontal columns are divided by study, sleep/free and tutor, try to use the proper action when there is something on a box: http://rascou.vivian.jp/haha2_sche.pdf

HCG hints, the number before each line is the page and position of the CG in the recollection, if you have an older version of the game, you might not have and these scenes: http://rascou.vivian.jp/haha2_replay.txt

Try to play in two ways, reaching the objective of the week and not reaching the objective of the week, notice that in week 4 and 5 the objective change, in these, you need to reach the points by doing the tutor activity. If you have a recent version of the game you can also save in the planning screen. Another thing, lookout for Touta fatigue, I think that it can't surpass 80 points, you can see some new (non-h) scenes if you keep him tired though.

Rascou said in a previous blog entry that he will try to put the hints in the game in future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos
I just finish the new Suzuya game, 愛する人が他の男にヤラれたり親友夫婦とスワッピングしたり嫁を他の男に抱かせるお話, and...what a ride, it is a ntr of epic proportions. This was my first Suzuya game

I also finished it- I still liked Lloyds rpg- the buildup was a lot more satisfying- if you liked this I highly recommend playing that- you could be like me and enjoy it more. There's less choices but there's a lot more actual interaction- doesn't feel like a big cutscene.

Also the art on the whole is better- while still being in the same style. and while I said the new rpg seemed darker- it really got lighter feel later after I played more- so I retract my previous statement and am still going to say lloyds is more NTR C and more serious than the new rpg.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211965 Just watch out for choices that lock you into a bad end- like promising your wife you'll spend the night in day1 then not doing so. It was annoying the first time because I had overwritten my save and the actual bad end doesn't come until way later- which makes you repeat the whole game >_>/

Also there is that stoic dark hair character you might like as well, who is a strong fighter in this game too. Though her bodytype is reversed- she is the most loli character in the game, despite otherwise being the same character. Like a young version of her. Still she is really interesting imo because of her backstory that's slowly revealed through the game.

I also finished it- I still liked Lloyds rpg- the buildup was a lot more satisfying- if you liked this I highly recommend playing that- you could be like me and enjoy it more. There's less choices but there's a lot more actual interaction- doesn't feel like a big cutscene.

Also the art on the whole is better- while still being in the same style. and while I said the new rpg seemed darker- it really got lighter feel later after I played more- so I retract my previous statement and am still going to say lloyds is more NTR C and more serious than the new rpg.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211965 Just watch out for choices that lock you into a bad end- like promising your wife you'll spend the night in day1 then not doing so. It was annoying the first time because I had overwritten my save and the actual bad end doesn't come until way later- which makes you repeat the whole game >_>/

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try this other one later.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try this other one later.

Nice. It's still pretty straightforward after chapter 1, just make sure you save often without overwriting saves too much. There will be some ups and downs and lighthearted moments but theres still bad ends and dark points in the main story that you won't be able to get to the True end without going through. overall it has a good balance of every type of NTR. And a lot more characters without taking away from the main 2-3. being your wife(obviously) and the girl I mentioned

How do you guys play rpg maker games? Do you use a machine translation?

You can hook it like any other VN and use the translation aggregator with it, basic knowledge of japanese also helps. If you want to know what I use, I am using ITHVNR3.5640.Pre8r and Translation Aggregator 2018.03.10.r188, you can get both at hongfire. I also greatly recommend that you use the substitution feature of the translator aggregator for names (avoid doing it if the name consists of only one Kanji), specific terms or slang words ( like netorare, Ochinchin, etc). Learning at least katakana, Hiragana and some entry level Kanji also helps a lot. Also, for me, the best translators are google, bing and Excite and if you are trying to learn japanese, the Mecab, JParser and wwwjdic bars helps you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos
Nice. It's still pretty straightforward after chapter 1, just make sure you save often without overwriting saves too much. There will be some ups and downs and lighthearted moments but theres still bad ends and dark points in the main story that you won't be able to get to the True end without going through. overall it has a good balance of every type of NTR. And a lot more characters without taking away from the main 2-3. being your wife(obviously) and the girl I mentioned

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211965

this one can't be hooked with ithvnr right? did you have the h code for this?

You can hook it like any other VN and use the translation aggregator with it, basic knowledge of japanese also helps. If you want to know what I use, I am using ITHVNR3.5640.Pre8r and Translation Aggregator 2018.03.10.r188, you can get both at hongfire. I also greatly recommend that you use the substitution feature of the translator aggregator for names (avoid doing it if the name consists of only one Kanji), specific terms or slang words ( like netorare, Ochinchin, etc). Learning at least katakana, Hiragana and some entry level Kanji also helps a lot. Also, for me, the best translators are google, bing and Excite and if you are trying to learn japanese, the Mecab, JParser and wwwjdic bars helps you.

lol i have tot hank you, i just searched for that version of TA and voila!! it has google window fixed xD, at least i can use it when i have internet.....btw any additions i made to the atlas dictionary are keep right?

I just finish the new Suzuya game, 愛する人が他の男にヤラれたり親友夫婦とスワッピングしたり嫁を他の男に抱かせるお話, and...what a ride, it is a ntr of epic proportions. This was my first Suzuya game, I already knew him, but I was not giving him priority, because his design was a little simple, but this didn't matter at all, the design grew on me and the game was very good and well made.
Can you share save of "愛する人が他の男にヤラれたり親友夫婦とスワッピングしたり嫁を他の男に抱かせるお話" bro?

Users who are viewing this thread