Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

shit i can't find part three, so here timeline spoiler and review.
I swear someone post the complete review years ago in this thread.
Now I'll make a Timeline map for the game ボクの彼女はガテン系/彼女がした事、僕がされた事/巨乳妻完全捕獲計画/ボクの妻がアイツに寝取られまし ?, it'll have only minor spoiler so need not a tag, right ^___^

First is the Characters:
- The Protagonist, a Director by 2016
- The Heroine
- The Heroine's lovers: Aida, Kurokawa, Chinen
- The Protagonist subodinate Shirobara - a netorare husband and his wife Nao
- The Grand Master

Timeline:

2006: The protagonist is 20, meets a 19 years old Misaki, which is a beautiful tomboy, cheerful girl, often bullies him, but one day he saves the heroine's life, starting from there stuffs happen: she gives him umbrella in a rainy night, they go out for dinner, then eat cake together for breakfast, then go shopping, sightseeing, escape thug and hide together... Relationship develops in romance scenes and nice music, what else?

2012: They both grown up now, recently have married, have some talk of old time, have a bath together, meet friends and eat together, then xxx together… However, it’s actually not the protagonist who has xxx with her, you’ll know when you advance… The protagonist suddenly feels unease of the married, the heroine only calls him Masakun, not Anata (Honey).

1 year later they have a child, named after the parent: Ma from the protagonist + saki from the heroine. It's 2013.

In truth it was Aida xxx the heroine, she thought it was her husband. Then don’t know why, the heroine is seduced by Aida, they have funny stuffs together, take lots of pictures, then Kurokawa discovers it, threats to tell the protagonist. Then he has funny stuffs with heroine. Aida & the heroine keeps having xxx, even inside the house with the protagonist nearby, easily assume that the child is Aida’s. They make many video tapes together, which you can see in the Endings colleciton.

In Spring - 2016, the protagonist is a Director, has a subordinate Shirobara whose wife is NTRing him, & is very clumsy, Shirobasa praises the protagonist as he has a beautiful wife who makes great lunch for husband. The protagonist surprises as making lunch for husband is no great deal. Shirobasa is the kind of man the heroine hates the most, she cant get along well with him.

The heroine calls the protagonist Papa, while he calls her Mama, as "Masakun" is now belongs to their son.

In Autumn - 2016, at the Onsen the protagonist see 3 guys xxx the heroine but he does not dare to do anything (if he dares, you have an ending immediately, not the NTR part zz)

Then the protagonist discovers many video tapes of his wife with Aida, they even do it right next to him sleeping. Masaki goes out on trip and does not make lunch for him, so he’s hungry at lunch, same as Shirobasa in past.

That's it, depends on what you do, the story can extend to 2017, or even to the time the protagonist is 50 years old, that belongs to 12 Endings and 2 Fin Endings, if it's not extremely spoiler, I would make an Endings guide.

To write a review for this game, I dont think I can, as I dont try and dont have time to read every single texts in this game, as well as some minor character, I know little about them: Chinen is co worker - something like that, Kurokawa is a thug who demands money for ransom and do dirty stuffs, Aida is secret admirer of the heroine... but I can grasp the NTR theme of this game well ^___^

review:https://the1000thsummer.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/boku-no-kanojo-wa-gaten-kei/

Reactions: unknowntosociety
Apologies, but this a bit off-topic.

If you're a fan of Ero-RPG games then a bit of news for you folks. One of my first collaboration projects for RPG translations just finished and got floated.

Magician of the Olecta Desert

Official link to the translation thread is here.

Sadly no NTR in this, but if you're a fan of brainy clandestine games and love to strike at unsuspecting foes from the shadows, this game might be for you. Combined with multiple endings, you can tailor your own story and the decent story-line length will keep you busy for a while, quite a bit if you want to achieve all endings. I mostly worked on this project as an initial Editor, translation checker and in a Game Tester capacity so I'd appreciate for any inputs. Of-course please do so privately as I do not want to contaminate the NTR theme of this thread.

Kind Regards,
LonerPrime

PS: My next project is NTR so I'll be making an announcement about the status in the near future.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
they changed it up. first and biggest FU they did was use the Shota sex positions in the preview thumbnails. then when you go to watch it, it's actually MC who is doing it. so there was no NTR this episode. except for 1 blowjob and that's it. all 3 main girls get pregnant, but for some reason the school girl is shown to arrive later and not share in the happiness with the 2 main girls for some reason. otherwise, hot sex, but the NTR is a lie for this episode. that's all i have to say. i'm really sadden.

part 2
starts off with some unknown guy trying to visit his girlfriend or a girl he has some sort of relationship with. she dose not answer the door so he goes to try her window only to find her making out with another guy. they soon get clothes off and start having sex but then she notices the guy peeking on her. they stair at each other while having sex. (you can choose to run away but that just gets him run over by a car.) 

two month later we have M-san and Misaki eating at the noodle bar run by a guy called the General. she is now with child at three months. they talk about how nostalgic eating there is. Misaki then leaves to use the restroom in the park. she returns 15 minutes later (note: if you see end2 this scene will be different the next time you play and will shortly come to end3) after leaving the noodle shop Misaki takes them to the street where her old home was. she then takes him to the cemitary they ran to years ago when he thought her dad was a thug out to get her. M-san says that the place is all the same but Misaki says not all is the same. her hair is now short. last her name was changed to Tanaka from Umifuji. she is also pregnant . she then kisses im saying that did not happen last time. M-san says that today's Misaki is slightly strange. she just says she comparing from 6 years ago. 

he thin ask what will the be in 6 years. she says さあ (who knows) so he ask about 1 year and her answer is will have child and make it happy. then it shows the door that could not open from M-san nightmare then the words "You opened a prohibited door" appear and the door opens and we jump to 2016 (if you made the wrong choices in the first part of the game it well just end until you make the right choices.)

ma-kun a littile kid and Misaki has grown her hair long again. Misaki is now a beautician and I think she leaving to go to some seminar for 2 days. M-san (still caling him that cause im lazy) seems to be the boss of Registered architect of the first class Tanaka Design Office. 4 people work there most are unimportant. the only one is named Shiohara his most distinctive feature is hes flawless poker face. he comments on the box lunch that Misaki made for M-san. he envy him but then says he dose not wish for his own wife to make him lunch. M-san is naturally confused XD Shiohara praises his wife beautiful but M-san ask why he is doing that out of the blue. he says that he saw her last night in (some street name) but could not talk to her since she was in a car. M-san is troubled since she was to be at a beautician's workshop. he starts to feel ill and a feeling of deja-vu. 

at night she returns to find a nerviness M-san. asking whats wrong since he just standing in the leaving room. they talk but cant see anything wrong with her. he ask if she was at the workshop. she says yes but find it strange since he never ask about her work (please note that her tone is so relaxed that everything she says sound like a part of any normal conversation. she talking but dose seem bother or putting much thought into whats being discussed) she has a gentle smile for him. she thinks he trying to ask for sex and says she up for it but first she feels his head to find he has a fever. (first time i've seen "sure lets have sex oh but you have a headache, no can do) still she is being a caring wife (ah so cute)

M-san gets up at night feeling awful and his pajamas are socked from sweat, he looks for a polo shirt(?) but is having a hard time since Misak is always the one that get his clothes ready. he finds Misaki old skirt and gets a flashback when she was making fun of him looking at another girls legs. so the next day she show up in a miniskirt. M-san is shock and tells her her legs a amazing. flash back end

still looking for a shirt he finds his wife panty's and thinks it has been a long time since they had sex. he then finds sexy Lingerie hidden. stuff he never seen Misaki in. this was worn to be shown off.

a week goes by. he has hurt himself with delusions of what might be. he feels bad since it's a one sided thought. M-san has no appetite so has not eaten any of Misaki launch he gets a message from Misaki asking if he had lunch. asking if he can eat out. since he has meeting soon he can't. so she ask what he wants for dinner. he feel grateful and gets happy about being with family of 3 tonight. he feels the tension leave him since the text message from wife was like medicine. he request fish and arrives home at 6

when he gets home she says sorry and had tried to call him. he ask where dinner is. she says that she has to go out since a boiler broke at her work. she left the son a mothers and will also probably stay ther as well. she leaves in a hurry and he is alone, no dinner but what waits in plastic bags to be cooked, alone. no family to eat with. what he was in a hurry and exited to get home for is out for the night.  but wait there is also one more thing that is gone. M-san sadly comfirms that the sexy Lingerie is also gone.

at work M-san is depressed and talking with Shiobara gets invited to eat at his house. M-san was going to invite Misaki but at the last second chooses not to, we meet Shiobara wife noe which is the girl we say at the start. they talk about where they met. this part kind of boring. might be a build of for later.

gyaaaa so long

ok M-san at the noodle shop drunk, and depressed. the general says that she loves him and was even asking him for advise for a birthday gift. (hmmm wonder if the general in on the NTR) M-san visits the grave yard they he and Misaki came to twice before. it's three years since the last time and what changed is now he is hear alone... well he hide hear alone. a man show up out of nowhere and ask him to help look for something he lost that is important. M-san tries to not help but in the end dose. when they find the place it's berried the man vanishes... was he a ghost

sometime later Misaki out of nowhere says she leaving being a beautician and going back to construction work. she did this in secret till now and M-san is feeling alienated. time jumps further and M-san and Misake return to Japanese-style hotel they came to 4 year pretense. they get the same room and now have been married 7 years. (this part hard to explane...not sure what really being said but) Misaki is going to meet with the construction party group but it would not be good for M-san to show his face much because of something to do with his job. M-san dose not like this. she says to go wait at the hot spring that they used 4 years ago. she will soon be with him. he stands in the room thinking its the same as 4 years ago, the scenery is as well, but Misake is not with him.

he gits in the hot spring and 15 minutes pass. 30 minutes pass. hes ask him self if he is happy and yes he is since life is good but... after 1 hour 15 minutes he goes inside, Misaki never came. he goes to the dinner party where he sees Misaki that tells himsorry but is called of soon after. M-san also notices that everyone is calling her by her maiden name. M-san feels depressed and alone. Kurokawa talks to him about it but M-san give a "none of your business attitude." Misaki is poring frinks for every one but skips M-san. he also notices she is showing a lot of cleavage. wonders if she is drunk. she finally serves him a drink but act he is just another guest. he trys to use the power of marriage telepathy but she dose not notice. getting depressed he pretends that he got really drunk and lays down so no one well talk to him. 

Misaki shows up hearing he is drunk and talk with him a bit. useing her as a pillow he falls asleep.

he wakes up a night suprised he really fell asleep, he wonders where Misak is but then hears moning. he looks throu the crack on the door to see Misak having sex with three men, Aida, Mr. Kurokawa, and Chinnen. in the end Aida comes inside her and M-san dispars. 

You (or the reviewer) forgot one of the sweetest ntr moments, after he gets drunk, the general cheers him up with the talk about birthday presents, and the ghost scare, the narration tells us he never received that gift, does someone remember what exactly happened to it? i mean i can't remember if it was revealed what actually happened later.

they changed it up. first and biggest FU they did was use the Shota sex positions in the preview thumbnails. then when you go to watch it, it's actually MC who is doing it. so there was no NTR this episode. except for 1 blowjob and that's it. all 3 main girls get pregnant, but for some reason the school girl is shown to arrive later and not share in the happiness with the 2 main girls for some reason. otherwise, hot sex, but the NTR is a lie for this episode. that's all i have to say. i'm really sadden.

Yep I was pissed about this too, what a huge middle finger to the actual game! They could have easily had the orange hair guy get the main heroine pregnant while the MC got the bar widow pregnant. Nope he gets them both, because now-a-days vanilla is the best flavor. :(

Yep I was pissed about this too, what a huge middle finger to the actual game! They could have easily had the orange hair guy get the main heroine pregnant while the MC got the bar widow pregnant. Nope he gets them both, because now-a-days vanilla is the best flavor. :(

I totally agree that 妻みぐい3 THE ANIMATION 第二章 was a DISAPPOINTMENT. Honestly, who video director mess up a good NTR hentai video in the first episode to a bad make-up vanilla in the second episode? I can't wait for the negative reviews on this.

Last edited:
after reading some couple back pages " Boku gatenkei "seems so good, anyone knows any working torrents so i can try this one?.. searching and it seems i cant find a working one

there really aren't any Pregnant ending NTR sex scenes are there? i remember a recent one that has the girl show her big belly to the MC on a rooftop while she is wearing bondage rope, but there is no sex to follow it up.

same with taimanin yukikaze 2. she visits the boy at his house with a big belly, but she was never screwed while pregnant.

WHY ARE ANIMATION STUDIOS PICKING UP WORKS WITH NTR AND PREGNANT BAD ENDS BUT NEVER FOLLOWING THE DAMN SCRIPT!

after reading some couple back pages " Boku gatenkei "seems so good, anyone knows any working torrents so i can try this one?.. searching and it seems i cant find a working one

i save it on my mega, I'll share tomorrow

Can i get an overview Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei 1, 2 and 3. i've tried for one but i haven't been able to find. Like the Boku no Kanojo gatenkei, i hope someone can post one for this series. Thanks

Can i get an overview Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei 1, 2 and 3. i've tried for one but i haven't been able to find. Like the Boku no Kanojo gatenkei, i hope someone can post one for this series. Thanks

https://the1000thsummer.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/maro-no-kanja-wa-gatenkei/
https://the1000thsummer.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/maro-no-kanja-wa-gatenkei-2/
https://the1000thsummer.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/maro-no-kanja-wa-gatenkei-3/

Basically...

Maro no Kanja = Comedy NTR
Boku no Kanojo Gatenkei = Plot NTR that goes from sweet beginning to darkkkkkkk

Guys, can anyone help me with searching game/manga/ova? If manga - more than 1 chapter.
Main plot - close friend (or enemy) of protagonist “stilling from family” his mother, aunt; may be older sister (must be enemy of MP).
MP and his friend – schoolboys. In story can be some sort incest, but base moments on netorare.
For example
Manga: 80 % manga from Takei Masaki (Erosion etc.), Hana Hook, Freehand Tamashii, Tanaka Aji, Kusatsu Terunyo (“Homestay”),Chanpon Miyabi ("Musuko-Tachi No Haha Asobi").
Game: last two games from Rascou, some title from appetite and ammetite.

Last edited:
shit i can't find part three, so here timeline spoiler and review.
I swear someone post the complete review years ago in this thread.

lol wow that my old spoilers I posted back in 2011, XD I don't think I ever got around to doing part three

So I finally gave up on waiting for new ntr games to be translated, and am trying to play using machine translations. God have mercy on my soul.

So far I'm managing to barely understand the plot, and it's giving me flashbacks of playing Final Fantasy before I really understood english. Only, y'know, with Cloud being forced to watch Corneo and Tifa bang.

I'm making this post mostly to ask for recommendations. I never searched for untranslated games before, and dunno which ones are worth playing.

So I finally gave up on waiting for new ntr games to be translated, and am trying to play using machine translations. God have mercy on my soul.

So far I'm managing to barely understand the plot, and it's giving me flashbacks of playing Final Fantasy before I really understood english. Only, y'know, with Cloud being forced to watch Corneo and Tifa bang.

I'm making this post mostly to ask for recommendations. I never searched for untranslated games before, and dunno which ones are worth playing.
Anything recent by Jinsei would be good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou