Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Does Sakimi leave her husband for Maro by the end of the series?

If you're referring to the true ending, no. If I remember the end correctly, Sakimi reaffirms her love for Ma-kun (husband). Maro acknowledges the fact he can't win over Sakimi and seems pretty amicable about how Ma-kun and Sakimi are a stable couple again. I think he also mentioned something about it was his duty now to be their marriage councillor. Yokohama (The dude who raped Sakimi in the 2nd game) lives happily with Yukina (2nd heroine) and the two couples get together occasionally for dinner. So in the true end, Maro doesn't end up with either.

I don't really remember what Tomoko's role was. If someone has the game and has beaten it, could you refresh my memory? :D

Also, is this the same Masashi-kun from Boku no Kanojo Gatenkei? If so, is there a back story about him meeting Sakimi? And how does the timeline in the Maro series fit in the timeline of Boku no Kanojo Gatenkei?

boku gatenkei > if it wasnt from the review i would be confused coz of jumping time. anyway .. totally sweet to dark :o_O:
about their 2nd game comedy/ntr ill pass on this one not cup of my tea , for me ntr should be a down,upset,dark etc for the mc.. anymore suggestions,recommends?.. or some ntr/mystery would be nice

I don't really remember what Tomoko's role was. If someone has the game and has beaten it, could you refresh my memory? :D

Also, is this the same Masashi-kun from Boku no Kanojo Gatenkei? If so, is there a back story about him meeting Sakimi? And how does the timeline in the Maro series fit in the timeline of Boku no Kanojo Gatenkei?

Tomoko was the ghost of a poor girl that scared Maro and Sakimi one night. She follows Maro to his home and starts talking to him. She says a guy (basically a god or guardian) explained to her that b/c of her situation she'd get a wish granted to help her ascend. She says her biggest regret was not expressing her feeling towards a boy so Maro and Sakimi decide to help her do it and use her wish to go on a date with him, but she gives it all up midway to stay with Maro b/c she developed some feelings for him. He then suspects that that wasnt her real unfinished business and takes her to watch on her mom, seeing the mother's state and how she was still missed the girl eventually gets some emotional catharsis and starts to fade becoming more of a ghost with each passing day until she disappears while giving Maro some sexual retribution. It was a pretty bizarre insert in the game, BokuGaten also has ghost intervention but brief and connected to the main story. That, summed with how Maro decides to go away and simply leaves his doctor coat for Sakimi to stare at at the end was a pretty melancholic tone to end it all. Goddammit Elf.

And no, both Sakimi and Maakun are not the same from BokuGaten despite having their personality and visual archetypes used as basis for slightly different characters. The Maro games happen after BokuGaten since some characters from the game appear in Maro and one of them vaguely asks Sakimi why would a woman act like she (Misaki) did.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
If you're referring to the true ending, no. If I remember the end correctly, Sakimi reaffirms her love for Ma-kun (husband). Maro acknowledges the fact he can't win over Sakimi and seems pretty amicable about how Ma-kun and Sakimi are a stable couple again. I think he also mentioned something about it was his duty now to be their marriage councillor. Yokohama (The dude who raped Sakimi in the 2nd game) lives happily with Yukina (2nd heroine) and the two couples get together occasionally for dinner. So in the true end, Maro doesn't end up with either.

Does Maro still get to fuck Sakimi?

What happened to Yukina's husband?

If only these games were officially released!

Which part of my post said "it was netorare?"
Based on the thread's name and your comparing them to a NTR game, I thought it was better to point that out since someone else might get the wrong idea.

Does Maro still get to fuck Sakimi?
What happened to Yukina's husband?

In the true end, no. She has always been the loving wife portrait and she opposes to sleeping with other men for the whole series (when it happens it's because she cant see a way out). As for Yukina's husband, he borrowed money from an uncle or some other relative to be able to open the shop, the son of said relative was using his position to stay as a guest at their house for a while and decides to grope Yukina from time to time. When the husband catches him in one of his most daring acts he punches him so he offends the uncle. At one of the endings of Maro 2, Yukina decides to work as a servant at the uncle's house as a way to pay the debt and settle the score while the husband is forced to work a high risk/high paying job (at a fishing boat?) and leave her there, as you see in one of the endings the uncle "disciplines" her in front of the husband while she says she will be waiting for his return no matter how long. In Maro 3 it is established instead that they divorced and the husband is working to pay the debt alone.

Last edited:

Your statement makes me contemplate on why there was a decision to produce Hentai OVAs for MaroKanja instead of BokuGatenkei.

The Maro series overall doesn't hold a candle to BokuGatenkei IMO.
Oh, if only they made a series for BokuGatenkei, I could have had a chance to fully understand the story. :( :( :(

Your statement makes me contemplate on why there was a decision to produce Hentai OVAs for MaroKanja instead of BokuGatenkei.

The Maro series overall doesn't hold a candle to BokuGatenkei IMO.
Oh, if only they made a series for BokuGatenkei, I could have had a chance to fully understand the story. :( :( :(

The maro OVAs weren't that great, would have loved to see a BokuGatenkei and wish if the game was officially released in English. I even sent mangagamer a request.

Based on the thread's name and your comparing them to a NTR game, I thought it was better to point that out since someone else might get the wrong idea.

In the true end, no. She has always been the loving wife portrait and she opposes to sleeping with other men for the whole series (when it happens it's because she cant see a way out). As for Yukina's husband, he borrowed money from an uncle or some other relative to be able to open the shop, the son of said relative was using his position to stay as a guest at their house for a while and decides to grope Yukina from time to time. When the husband catches him in one of his most daring acts he punches him so he offends the uncle. At one of the endings of Maro 2, Yukina decides to work as a servant at the uncle's house as a way to pay the debt and settle the score while the husband is forced to work a high risk/high paying job (at a fishing boat?) and leave her there, as you see in one of the endings the uncle "disciplines" her in front of the husband while she says she will be waiting for his return no matter how long. In Maro 3 it is established instead that they divorced and the husband is working to pay the debt alone.

Your avatar is from what game ?

Can someone share アイドルになった後輩が種付けファン感謝祭をしていた件~俺、試験に受かったら告白するんだ…それNTRフラグw~ ? (https://vndb.org/v7876)

boku gatenkei > if it wasnt from the review i would be confused coz of jumping time. anyway .. totally sweet to dark :o_O:
about their 2nd game comedy/ntr ill pass on this one not cup of my tea , for me ntr should be a down,upset,dark etc for the mc.. anymore suggestions,recommends?.. or some ntr/mystery would be nice

The 1st and 2nd game of Maro is actually pretty good. The sex scenes are hot especially if you take the view from the husband. The 3rd one feels rushed and bad despite the NTR is actually better in the 3rd game.

Maro takes place several years after Boku Gatenkei (3-5 years if I'm not mistaken). It's referred in the showdown between Sakimi's group and Aida's group (the NTR guy from Boku Gatenkei)

Wait a minute. Didn't Sakimi fuck Maro in the 1st or 2nd game (when Sakimi has relationship problem with her husband and it's insinuated that the husband has NTR fetish)? If my memory serves Sakimi is the one attacking Maro but i'm not entirely sure if it's the true end.
Am I the only who have trouble remembering details from games I played years ago? even games as recent as 1-2 years ago, especially if the games have several routes.

Btw, Hachidori Rakuen from Harapeko Taishoku is very good. Unfortunately no translation yet. The ending is pretty weird though, pointless even.
I don't get the point of showing new characters late in the story, even short backstory about that characters. I thought the newly introduced characters will have NTR relationship with the heroine, Hatsumi. It makes sense since Hatsumi is still influenced by powerful drug so i thought she will fuck the shota or the old man or both in the ending. Or even hot sex orgy with Ikkun and new heroine, Isabelle. But no, we're served the happy ending with Hatsumi and Ikkun have a daughter and live happily ever after. They even live together, it makes more sense if "accident" happens. At least show the daughter's hair blond or something (shota's hair is blond, daughter's hair is the same as Ikkun, brown) .Sometimes i prefer happy ending but this is not one of them.

In the end of the first game yes, but not after that (unless I completely blocked it out of my mind) and the question was about the true end, so.... At the start of the second game she uses a strange method to force Maro to agree to doing what she wants but that is all, the rest is all about Maakun trying to set them up but Sakimi is all weirded out by it and he ends up making a deal with some neighbors that backfires.
Depending on the route she ends up with Maro (the one where she's in a box) but there is no sex scene if I recall correctly.

Oh, and I also barely remember stuff but that's just b/c my long term memory sucks for everything.

So just to be clear, in the end of the series Ma-kun and Sakimi are still together and Maro disappears?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.