Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

In 昼顔の観察, is there a way to make the dialogue box clear? I've tried fiddling with the options but can't seem to find anything. It's completely black and takes up like 1/5 of the CG, it's really annoying.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Claiming Rinko as my NTR waifu. Feel free to compliment my supreme taste.

Really though, TY2 wasn't great, but it made me realize how much better Rinko is than Yukikaze. If their roles were switched and Rinko was the main heroine and Yukikaze was the sister, I think I would've enjoyed the games a lot more. I don't think I even fapped to any of Yukikaze's scenes in TY2; Rinko getting her own route was what saved that game IMO.

Taimanin Rinko when?

I agree with you, Rinko is waaaaay hotter, but I guess TY is for the Loli fanbase. I didn't like TY2 either, TY1 was better in my opinion. The way the fat guy breaks Rinko in TY1 was amazing, while the villain in TY2 was a genereric lame bastad villain (boooring).

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
In the second i only good the 2 "good ending", the firts where he returns to the past and encounters the blue haired guy and the text says that he can't return to the past anymore (or something like that) and the super happy ending where you return with 99k+ of gold, is the same but with a text epilogue saying that of course Mars used the money to get Filia and his sister the hell out town xD, are these the 2 you mentioned? i think not because there sghould be a "bad" ending right?

there's an option for mars to lose his virginity for reals with filia in the main storyline. i don't know if the ending is actually different but going by the recollection room i would say it isn't.

the real second ending is the one you're referring to where mars smashes the crystals before filia activates them.

Damn it after play the second demo of the new nomad's game I just simply say these one or two months until the game release are going to be really hard, apparently this time nomad is doing a great job just look at these images.
cg10b.jpg

cg11b.jpg

cg12b.jpg

In fact even if these scenes are not in the demos (because we don't see wife's point of view) we can figure out when this is happening.

I have to say that I enjoyed these demos more than their previous work (that one in 4 parts) and based on the images and in some information from nomad's blog like the game will had 9 endings and it won't reuse any Cg from their previous works (I can be wrong in this because my japanese is not good enough yet) I dare to say the game will be really good.
Thank god next week fallout 4 is released so that will help me to be less impatient.

Sorry if my english is not accurate or understandable.
Edit
Sorry I tried to hide the images (for those people who dislike spoilers) but I couldn't.

More CGs

cg08b.jpg
cg09b.jpg
01ktc11.jpg
01ktc13.jpg
03img10.jpg
03img12.jpg

Sorry again, I don't know how to use the spoiler tag but for some reason I can use this weird hidden tag

Last edited:
Damn it after play the second demo of the new nomad's game I just simply say these one or two months until the game release are going to be really hard, apparently this time nomad is doing a great job just look at these images.
cg10b.jpg

cg11b.jpg

cg12b.jpg

In fact even if these scenes are not in the demos (because we don't see wife's point of view) we can figure out when this is happening.

I have to say that I enjoyed these demos more than their previous work (that one in 4 parts) and based on the images and in some information from nomad's blog like the game will had 9 endings and it won't reuse any Cg from their previous works (I can be wrong in this because my japanese is not good enough yet) I dare to say the game will be really good.
Thank god next week fallout 4 is released so that will help me to be less impatient.

Edit
Sorry I tried to hide the images (for those people who dislike spoilers) but I couldn't.

More CGs

View attachment 9169
View attachment 9170
View attachment 9165
View attachment 9166
View attachment 9167
View attachment 9168

Sorry again, I don't know how to use the spoiler tag but for some reason I can use this weird hidden tag

Yay another one waiting for fallout 4.......i am so no gonna have a life this month xD

Edit

More CGs

Well, I hope this time we have a lot of "happy endings" for both heroine and other girl (Blond hair girl). Last game give me unsatisfied feeling when they only give me few texts about Blond hair girl got pregnant.

nomad difinitely very good at art, all their previous works looked good.

Well, I hope this time we have a lot of "happy endings" for both heroine and other girl (Blond hair girl). Last game give me unsatisfied feeling when they only give me few texts about Blond hair girl got pregnant.

Well the second demo has a lot of choices, but a few of them are blocked, for example at the beginning you have two choices but you can't pick the second one, I assume that option will lead you to a good ending, but I think most of the endings will be bad endings (I can be wrong).

the screens shots makes me want to try the earlier nomad games... but I am not really a fan of young wife NTR'ed by older dude. I like the story of older housewife who wears wedding ring gets NTR'ed by a much younger dude who's in 20's. I recently had chance to read Mio Murao's S&M and it was really good. I wish it didn't turn to some weird direction but oh well... Still very good manga... I highly recommend it, especially vol 24.

Netoraserare New chapter
http://exhentai.org/g/871489/32be5af14f/

I wasn't a fan of this series, but I really enjoyed this chapter, I also like where it's going.

Really? I don't think that development at the end can have good consequences. If he goes ahead with it it might be good at first, but from there on it'll hard to prevent his fetish becoming public knowledge in his workplace and which will probably be damaging for his career and relationships. Especially if it gets back to his and the wife's relatives. Can't see it ending well, since the author seems to want to show netorase with realistic results......

Does anyone have links for やりすぎコゾー by doujin3aries? All links i found is dead :( . Please share it!

Onboro, the writer for Marina series posted on twitter that they completed 3 day planning for Marina 3!!! Hope they announce it soon with some screen shots... I really hope they don't make her old boyfriend "ojisan" to be the main netori guy for the 3rd game.

Awesome news! And I don't mind if that would be her old boyfriend "ojisan". Even would like to see that

Onboro, the writer for Marina series posted on twitter that they completed 3 day planning for Marina 3!!! Hope they announce it soon with some screen shots... I really hope they don't make her old boyfriend "ojisan" to be the main netori guy for the 3rd game.

i'm soo looking forward to that..:D In the previous game's credit, they said that the next netori guy will be someone that has beem mentioned before. So the options are limited

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?