Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Kanojo no Karada ni Tsuita Aitsu no Kiss Ato is out and I am really hoping for good scenes with the secondary girl also, it will be good if the "villain" steal the heroine and the secondary girl (the mc's friend has a crush on her) for a double ntr, and its sad that she will not have a route (from what I understand from one of the announcements)

Last edited:
Sorry but some on know how many ending this game? [Elf] Boku no Kanojo wa Gaten Kei / Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Boku ga Sareta Koto
I play and use ITH but my english is bad so i dont know what happen to her.
And if you can talk to me the story, first she black mail by aida raight? but then her like the cheating and do this in 3 year ??
Many thank.
I want to know story game 麻呂の患者はガテ too.

Reactions: efudgewayne
Here's the walkthrough for Boku no Kanojo wa Gaten Kei. There are two "true" endings and a further eleven minor endings.

As I recall, Aida doesn't blackmail Misaki directly. He tricks her into believing that one of his accomplices is blackmailing her with photos he took of her exposed underwear at the inn. So he's pretending to help her. And yes, she starts to enjoy it and cheats with him over the next three years. If there's anything more specific you want to know I'm sure that I or someone will be able to fill you in.

One thing I didn't like about the game, actually, is that I don't think we ever find out how Misaki was able to act so normally during that time. I remember the MC asking her the question, but she dodged it.

Here's the walkthrough for Boku no Kanojo wa Gaten Kei. There are two "true" endings and a further eleven minor endings.

As I recall, Aida doesn't blackmail Misaki directly. He tricks her into believing that one of his accomplices is blackmailing her with photos he took of her exposed underwear at the inn. So he's pretending to help her. And yes, she starts to enjoy it and cheats with him over the next three years. If there's anything more specific you want to know I'm sure that I or someone will be able to fill you in.

One thing I didn't like about the game, actually, is that I don't think we ever find out how Misaki was able to act so normally during that time. I remember the MC asking her the question, but she dodged it.

Thank but I want to know story of ending, I see 11 ending but what happen to her/him in ending??
And I want some one tell me "Story" the choice if you can. Pls Many thank

Say, anyone know if any of Illusion's hentai games have NTR? Played the new Sexy beach and I noticed you could send girls to service the customers, just no penetration. I've already played the Custom maid games.

Last edited:
the new anim.team mm game cg is out on panda... look like straight cheating i think judging from the CG, lots of sexy shots, etc.

can't wait till the full game is shared!

Say, anyone know if any of Illusion's hentai games have NTR? Played the new Sexy beach and I noticed you could send girls to service the customers, just no penetration. I've already played the Custom maid games.
I played a lot of them, and there is mostly no NTR, apart maybe by using a LOT of imagination when sharing a character on the board.
Though there is Artificial Academy serie, where you get to follow high school boys and girls through their school life, and if lewd enough you can see a lot of cheating going on. It's not that great unfortunately...

New Doujin3aries game:

デカチ○コゾー

I'm not sure if it has netorare, but it probably has (son/mom NTR maybe). I'm positive it's netori at least.

Judging from the video on dlsite it looks like netori because it's from the shota point of view and he have sex with the mother of his friend, a neighbor woman who seems to have a husband and his teacher.
But seriously : fully animated sex scenes, sounds of copulation and even the shota is dubbed ? Wow ! Even if it's not NTR i can't wait to read this one. :D

Reactions: straight.shota
Sorry but some on know how many ending this game? [Elf] Boku no Kanojo wa Gaten Kei / Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Boku ga Sareta Koto
I play and use ITH but my english is bad so i dont know what happen to her.
And if you can talk to me the story, first she black mail by aida raight? but then her like the cheating and do this in 3 year ??
Many thank.
I want to know story game 麻呂の患者はガテ too.

As much as i'd like to help you but I don't think I can explain all the endings to you. It'll take entire days just to discuss it.
Like HeliumBrain said, there are only two true endings, bad and good one.
All true endings only happen after you choose to follow Shiobara's (MC's subordinate) proposal to share Misaki with Kurokawa. Unfortunately it's early in the game you get to choose whether it'll branch to good or bad ending.

Good ending: After Misaki escapes from the house, you can finally track her down with Kurokawa and Shiobara's help. It turns out Misaki stays at Oyaji (Oden seller) and she is now bald as she punishes herself for betraying MC. Here is the most interesting part as you can interrogate Misaki with many interesting questions and the reactions from Misaki is awesome as you get to ask from mundane questions to very embarassing question. Here it's revealed that Misaki still loves the MC and she did all of this to protect her household, but you also get to know that Misaki really enjoys having sex with Aida and in different embarassing situations. Finally MC decides to forgive Misaki but deep down he is very insecure and feel inadequate that he can satisfy Misaki, he also feels hidden desire grows inside him. Mc decides to give Misaki to Oyaji one night in onsen hotel. After knowing that, Misaki decides to pay MC back by binding MC on the table and having sex with him and confess that she only needs him and as long as with MC it feels good (best scene ever for me, truly deserves as final scene)

Bad ending: After Misaki escapes, MC and Kurokawa come to Aida's apartment and find Misaki in it. You get to watch Kurokawa rapes Misaki and in the end Misaki reach orgasm from this. it's actually revealed from different ending that she's there to protest to Aida and ask for video recording. MC shares Misaki with Kurokawa and Chinen while MC get to do it with Nao in the same room. So while you do it with Nao, Misaki does it next to you only separated by curtain and you can only see their sillhoutte. After several days, you get to experience one last sweet moment with Misaki. On one promised night where MC shares Misaki with others, Nao doesn't come to MC's house. Misaki accompanies MC to Shiobara's house and assuring that Nao is in love with MC and you deserve happiness with Nao. There you get to watch Chinen fucks Nao, while Nao praises Chinen's cock and enjoys it so much. Behind you, Misaki is fucked by Shiobara from behind while Misaki jerks you off, Shiobara reveals that this is actually his plan all along. Even though Misaki tries to reject it, she cannot fight the pleasure and come many times.

Its best NTR game i've experienced no doubt. If I have to nitpick, i think there is no definitive revelation whether Masaki (MC's son) is MC's or Aida's. There are many hints and so far it points out that it's Aida's but there is no definitive proof. I think it's great if that revelation is in the end of good ending or part of interrogation. Unfortunately no and you only get to see hints from Aida's perspective and Aida's confession.

Playing many Elf games I think it's part of writer's characteristics, not giving it straight away but just hints and it's up to player to guess.

Reactions: lockman
As much as i'd like to help you but I don't think I can explain all the endings to you. It'll take entire days just to discuss it.
Like HeliumBrain said, there are only two true endings, bad and good one.
All true endings only happen after you choose to follow Shiobara's (MC's subordinate) proposal to share Misaki with Kurokawa. Unfortunately it's early in the game you get to choose whether it'll branch to good or bad ending.

Good ending: After Misaki escapes from the house, you can finally track her down with Kurokawa and Shiobara's help. It turns out Misaki stays at Oyaji (Oden seller) and she is now bald as she punishes herself for betraying MC. Here is the most interesting part as you can interrogate Misaki with many interesting questions and the reactions from Misaki is awesome as you get to ask from mundane questions to very embarassing question. Here it's revealed that Misaki still loves the MC and she did all of this to protect her household, but you also get to know that Misaki really enjoys having sex with Aida and in different embarassing situations. Finally MC decides to forgive Misaki but deep down he is very insecure and feel inadequate that he can satisfy Misaki, he also feels hidden desire grows inside him. Mc decides to give Misaki to Oyaji one night in onsen hotel. After knowing that, Misaki decides to pay MC back by binding MC on the table and having sex with him and confess that she only needs him and as long as with MC it feels good (best scene ever for me, truly deserves as final scene)

Bad ending: After Misaki escapes, MC and Kurokawa come to Aida's apartment and find Misaki in it. You get to watch Kurokawa rapes Misaki and in the end Misaki reach orgasm from this. it's actually revealed from different ending that she's there to protest to Aida and ask for video recording. MC shares Misaki with Kurokawa and Chinen while MC get to do it with Nao in the same room. So while you do it with Nao, Misaki does it next to you only separated by curtain and you can only see their sillhoutte. After several days, you get to experience one last sweet moment with Misaki. On one promised night where MC shares Misaki with others, Nao doesn't come to MC's house. Misaki accompanies MC to Shiobara's house and assuring that Nao is in love with MC and you deserve happiness with Nao. There you get to watch Chinen fucks Nao, while Nao praises Chinen's cock and enjoys it so much. Behind you, Misaki is fucked by Shiobara from behind while Misaki jerks you off, Shiobara reveals that this is actually his plan all along. Even though Misaki tries to reject it, she cannot fight the pleasure and come many times.

Its best NTR game i've experienced no doubt. If I have to nitpick, i think there is no definitive revelation whether Masaki (MC's son) is MC's or Aida's. There are many hints and so far it points out that it's Aida's but there is no definitive proof. I think it's great if that revelation is in the end of good ending or part of interrogation. Unfortunately no and you only get to see hints from Aida's perspective and Aida's confession.

Playing many Elf games I think it's part of writer's characteristics, not giving it straight away but just hints and it's up to player to guess.

Yeah is good, but i still don't like the fact that we never see the couple interact with each other after she starts to cheat, we only get a glimpse of it, one that is really good by the way, but its still not enough, also Aida is a really crappy villian in my opinion, i don't know but i really hated him.................maybe that is a sign it was a better game than i though? xD

Judging from the video on dlsite it looks like netori because it's from the shota point of view and he have sex with the mother of his friend, a neighbor woman who seems to have a husband and his teacher.
But seriously : fully animated sex scenes, sounds of copulation and even the shota is dubbed ? Wow ! Even if it's not NTR i can't wait to read this one. :D

Not to mention the art is pretty good. Those MILFs look incredible HOT!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Exs Tia 2 announced
http://ntrblog.com/archives/1043550601.html

I never played the first one, anyone know if the NTR was good in it? :D

I didn't technically "play" it, but I checked out the NTR scenes. It wasn't bad, and it had more NTR scenes than I expected. Mostly your standard magical girl corruption, but the art was great. Worth taking a look if you're hurting for some NTR; I'll probably grab the new one when it comes out.

It looks like the new game has the same protagonist as the first game, but with a new heroine. The old heroine looks like the secondary heroine. Not sure if there will be any NTR for the main girl in this one.

Reactions: Shanto496

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)