Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

hi.
on DLsite.com i found some hentai mangas/doujinshi that look like netorare.
For example:
http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ035380.html/?unique_op=af
http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ037027.html

I can´t find them on sites as exhentai.org, does anyone know where i can find them?

(Sorry, if my english is not very good ^^ )

Yuutousei → Kuro Gal Bitch Somerare yuku Kanojo
From COMIC ANGEL Club 2013-12 http://exhentai.org/s/941d82ad1e/660010-353

Sare Bitch-ka Tsuma
From COMIC ANGEL Club 2014-04 http://exhentai.org/s/f2cfead9ef/688287-298

Thanks!
How did you manage to find out that they are from COMIC ANGEL? Is it necessary to understand Japenese or is there another easier way?

The red text in the description ^^

ANGEL倶楽部 2014年4月号(BJ037021)」に掲載されている作品です。

I wonder when lilith is going to release more info about yukikaze 2, not only do i not know if they are going to continue the ntr or drop it, but i am starting to think it won't come out this year T.T

There was an ending where Hina was pregnant with Gouzou but without any CG or sex scenes.
I think it will be shown in upcoming Hina version game but who knows.

Dear Kattaro, do we have ending Iwabuchi Haruka was pregnant with Gouzou? If you say yes, I will try to completed 100% this game to get this ending. I do not need CG or sex scenes, I just want it in the story plot of this game. I appreciate if you can give me the walkthrough.

Before downloaded I had read some comment and no one mentioned about "pregnant ending" so I only give it quick look and not focus too much in it. If it have "pregnant ending" or "happy ending", I will define checking it again.

Just saw on the blog of the guy who did NTRPG 1 and 2 that he's making a new game. No real information yet other than a couple of character sprites.

Bit of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone knows of an h-code for こんなアタシでも…?

For some reason ITH is getting each line of text twice. Well, actually, the first contains about 90% of the characters, and the second has all of them. It's not a dealbreaker by any means but it's messing up some of the translations. Edit: on closer inspection there's one line of text within another line of text.

Like this: 【有香】【有香】「ふっふーん・・その様子だと、どうやら図星って「ふっふーん・・その様子だと、どうやら図星って 感じ?」 感じ?」

Failing that, is there a way I can get ITH to stop doing it? Thanks.

Bit of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone knows of an h-code for こんなアタシでも…?

For some reason ITH is getting each line of text twice. Well, actually, the first contains about 90% of the characters, and the second has all of them. It's not a dealbreaker by any means but it's messing up some of the translations. Edit: on closer inspection there's one line of text within another line of text.

Like this: 【有香】【有香】「ふっふーん・・その様子だと、どうやら図星って「ふっふーん・・その様子だと、どうやら図星って 感じ?」 感じ?」

Failing that, is there a way I can get ITH to stop doing it? Thanks.

Have you tried playing it with regular AGTH? Otherwise there's not much we can do since there doesn't seem to be any H-codes around for that one.
Though looking at your example the full text does seem to be there in the middle, just with duplicated text split around it. If you can just highlight the part that matches with what's shown in the game window and copy it, it should translate properly, though it's a bit more of a hassle.

@Everyone; Looks like that Devil-seal game is up now. Though seems like a complete nukige with added tentacles, so not sure how much it's worth as NTR even if it has 'netorare' in the title.

Reactions: HeliumBrain
http://blog.livedoor.jp/lilith_soft/ could someone tell me if the latest post confirns anything about yukikaze 2? like if it is ntr or even when will be out?

According to someone on HF, "Next year" for the sale date :v though it's also in Winter so Jan/Feb.

Btw the bald dude in that post look like some hybrid between Lex Luthor and Superman o_O

For the RPG fans, the creator of SUPERIOR STONE made a new NTR game, Confusion World. http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ144501.html

I tried it, it's fairly weak on individual content but have a lot of variety of not-H contents in it.

Aside from the NTR-or-not part there's also lewdness meter which affect the scenes.
Calender which also track dangerous days (although pregnancy require going to birthing place to lose it .- . so you can technically maintain a pregnant state forever)
Some mini-games (first require doing a miniquest to feed a cat)

And some of these are fairly....'confusing' to figure out.
I still have no idea how to normally trigger Melua (brown hair, the only one that have NTR route in demo) NTR.

I basically used the item you find in west male toilet that gives 2 NTR points after getting some 'like' degree with the guy then the first event trigger.

According to someone on HF, "Next year" for the sale date :v though it's also in Winter so Jan/Feb.

Btw the bald dude in that post look like some hybrid between Lex Luthor and Superman o_O

Yeah, i found something on a spanish blog i visit, it says that it will continue the plot from the firts one of infiltrating an organization/place (in this case and elite school) in search of yukikaze's moom, and that the game will have more or less the same amount of scenes for rinko and yukikaze, in 2 different routes aparently, the only thing it didn't confirn was the ntr, i hope it has since the male protagonist may have become a full ninja this time which give more flexibility to incorporate him on the plot, and lilith has more experience with ntr now

Does anyone know if there's another game like Aisai Nikki out there? I really enjoyed having multiple endings and also being the one to decide how and where the wife was going to have sex with the other guy.

What about Oyako Rankan? It even has some patch on HF

Have you tried playing it with regular AGTH? Otherwise there's not much we can do since there doesn't seem to be any H-codes around for that one.
Though looking at your example the full text does seem to be there in the middle, just with duplicated text split around it. If you can just highlight the part that matches with what's shown in the game window and copy it, it should translate properly, though it's a bit more of a hassle.
I don't use AGTH so I'll have to look into how it works. But yeah, I can highlight the correct text in ITH and it translates fine at the cost of some convenience. I'm willing to deal with it for this game as it's hot as hell.

Edit: no problems with AGTH. Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there's another game like Aisai Nikki out there? I really enjoyed having multiple endings and also being the one to decide how and where the wife was going to have sex with the other guy.
What about Oyako Rankan? It even has some patch on HF

Nice guide, with Oyako Rankan you can decide the NTR scenes for female characters. And this game has 3 main female characters for your choice. This is the largest number of choices for NTR's round.

Other while you can try [Team Bitters] Marriage blue or [Lune Team Bitters (ルネ Team Bitters)] Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru (それでも妻を愛してる). Two game above only have 1 female character with many other possibility NTR guys.

hello guys...umm do you have とある人妻のネトラレ事情 ver.2 savedata? cuz looks like i missed some CGs and couldn't open the extra scenario option>_<

Dear Kattaro, do we have ending Iwabuchi Haruka was pregnant with Gouzou? If you say yes, I will try to completed 100% this game to get this ending. I do not need CG or sex scenes, I just want it in the story plot of this game. I appreciate if you can give me the walkthrough.

Before downloaded I had read some comment and no one mentioned about "pregnant ending" so I only give it quick look and not focus too much in it. If it have "pregnant ending" or "happy ending", I will define checking it again.

I understand and If you still need a walkthrough:
剛蔵から逃げる。
リビングに戻る。
陽菜の家に行く。
健をもう, 裏切れない。

Nice guide, with Oyako Rankan you can decide the NTR scenes for female characters. And this game has 3 main female characters for your choice. This is the largest number of choices for NTR's round.

Other while you can try [Team Bitters] Marriage blue or [Lune Team Bitters (ルネ Team Bitters)] Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru (それでも妻を愛してる). Two game above only have 1 female character with many other possibility NTR guys.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Unfortunately, I have already tried Oyako Rankan and I just dislike the art. No one seems human in the game, they are all so pudgy. Secondly, Lune Team Bitters games are a bitch to run. You have to change so many settings on your computer to run them.

That said, I got 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 by ANIM.teamMM and will try that out.

I don't use AGTH so I'll have to look into how it works. But yeah, I can highlight the correct text in ITH and it translates fine at the cost of some convenience. I'm willing to deal with it for this game as it's hot as hell.

Edit: no problems with AGTH. Thanks!

Glad it's working for you.

nawi said:
hello guys...umm do you have とある人妻のネトラレ事情 ver.2 savedata? cuz looks like i missed some CGs and couldn't open the extra scenario option>_<

Most of us don't have that one yet since it hasn't been uploaded and isn't on dlsite for some reason.

@ DiabolicalGenius

...hasn't been uploaded? i just download it from sukebei or are you referring to the new

とある人妻のネトラレ事情2 that out this month?

anyway..i finally found out how to play extra scenario last night^^

@ DiabolicalGenius

...hasn't been uploaded? i just download it from sukebei or are you referring to the new

とある人妻のネトラレ事情2 that out this month?

anyway..i finally found out how to play extra scenario last night^^

Oh, right. When you called it ver2 I thought you meant the new one rather than ver 2.0 of the first. My mistake. Glad you figured it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?