Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

New Game from Atelier Sakura Team.NTR Looks like its a couple swapping according to the picture

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=839905&gc=gc

According to the quotes from おんぼろ月 twitter posted on NTRBLOG, it seems to be something like swinging. The four couples meet at a certain place for a sex-party, then draw lots to see who ends up with who.
Not sure how I feel about it as NTR though. It'd depend on the situation, if the PoV focuses on one of the husbands without switching around and what his circumstances are. Is he the one who wanted to do it and persuaded his wife? Was it her suggestion? Did someone else persuade him? It all depends on whether he's reluctant and being pressured into it or if he's eager to try it. If it the former it might be good, the latter and I'll be much less enthusiastic.
Hard to get the NTR feeling about a group of couples swapping partners for fun of their own will, even if it causes problems for their relationships later.

hi everyone how are ya???

miss this forum and this thread

can any one help about The BLUE 極 where can I find it?? causeits released at aug 2014 ad I found the saving data at sagaoz but couldn't find the game...any help??

so then..nobody upload It???...I suspect that too...we have to wait or is it out..cause I see a saving data on sagaoz...confused a little -_-

hi everyone how are ya???

miss this forum and this thread

can any one help about The BLUE 極 where can I find it?? causeits released at aug 2014 ad I found the saving data at sagaoz but couldn't find the game...any help??

Do you know how many new scenes the games have (especially triangle blue) and if there is any new route in the games?

You guys, I've just found this one and it seems to be an interest NTR manga (I can smell it). I have just checked few chapters before recommend it here because it isn't NTR hentai manga but NTR manga.
The summary content: Youkadou, a young man working at a certain office is in love with Seiyuu, an extremely beautiful coworker of his. She is in a long distance relationship with her boyfriend, but she agrees to go out with him with one condition: they'll never have sex.
Usotsuki-Paradox

Now I though about some real experiences that you should not have long distance relationship. With my experience and other experiences, it's really hard for you to maintain it. Sigh...

Reactions: freedom10a
You guys, I've just found this one and it seems to be an interest NTR manga (I can smell it). I have just checked few chapters before recommend it here because it isn't NTR hentai manga but NTR manga.
The summary content: Youkadou, a young man working at a certain office is in love with Seiyuu, an extremely beautiful coworker of his. She is in a long distance relationship with her boyfriend, but she agrees to go out with him with one condition: they'll never have sex.
Usotsuki-Paradox

Now I though about some real experiences that you should not have long distance relationship. With my experience and other experiences, it's really hard for you to maintain it. Sigh...

Reading it now and have mixed feelings regarding the male protagonists, at the beginning i was rooting for the netori guy but now I´m reading the ntr guy side and don´t know what to think.

Also i read that the manga ended in 2012 but still are more three more volumes to translate and there is also a live action movie

P.S. in kissmanga.com they skip a chapter or two in one part, had to read it from mangafox

UPDATE: Damn i just caught up with the last translated chapter (SLOW DAY AT THE OFFICE)
and i really want to understand the story 100% so i will not "read" the raw chapters but i'm a little impatient

Last edited:
while we're in the topic, can anyone recommend finished non-h NTR manga?
what i've finished reading are Chisa x Pon, Love Junkies (skimp through it)..

Reading it now and have mixed feelings regarding the male protagonists, at the beginning i was rooting for the netori guy but now I´m reading the ntr guy side and don´t know what to think.

Also i read that the manga ended in 2012 but still are more three more volumes to translate and there is also a live action movie

P.S. in kissmanga.com they skip a chapter or two in one part, had to read it from mangafox

UPDATE: Damn i just caught up with the last translated chapter (SLOW DAY AT THE OFFICE)
and i really want to understand the story 100% so i will not "read" the raw chapters but i'm a little impatient

I have the same feeling. Now I try to read it slowly however it's really hard to keep yourself from something interesting... God, should I read raw ... No, try to read 3 chapters per day... I don't know I can do it or not...

UPDTE: I can't stop myself... read too much. From chapter 25, NTR feeling is appearing... Chapter 26 is damn good... I am rage even long time with NTR experiences... Remember about old days... Long distance relationship... Chapter 29 Now I know... Sigh... Almost finish every chapter on kissmanga so I can have some conclusions, It's really funny when you see the comments of younger reader with rage mode. However I found out this is interesting NTR manga. At this age I can understand feeling of heroine and relate it's to real life.
Here is some opinion:
I think Seiyū rush in her first love with Kazuki, she still lacks experiences with men and not mature at that time. She does not much about other guys other than Kazuki. She just want to escaped from the triangle relationship and suffer the guilt by herself. Her mind is fragile so we can tolerate for her. Many vanilla guys thinks her as a bitch and suppose she is unforgivable but I do not agree with. About main protagonist and Kazuki, I really satisfy with the ways author build them. They both are determination in following their love and emotion.

Last edited:
will there is triangle blue short story plus some new scenes....dunno about the others

Hi, NTR brothers

I am looking for the game [ラブチェリー] ママと妹と僕と先生 http://vndb.org/v6081
L7jex.jpg

I have tried my best , however none of any torrents or links is workable.

Could anyone help me, please? Thanks very much.

I have the same feeling. Now I try to read it slowly however it's really hard to keep yourself from something interesting... God, should I read raw ... No, try to read 3 chapters per day... I don't know I can do it or not...

UPDTE: I can't stop myself... read too much. From chapter 25, NTR feeling is appearing... Chapter 26 is damn good... I am rage even long time with NTR experiences... Remember about old days... Long distance relationship... Chapter 29 Now I know... Sigh... Almost finish every chapter on kissmanga so I can have some conclusions, It's really funny when you see the comments of younger reader with rage mode. However I found out this is interesting NTR manga. At this age I can understand feeling of heroine and relate it's to real life.
Here is some opinion:
I think Seiyū rush in her first love with Kazuki, she still lacks experiences with men and not mature at that time. She does not much about other guys other than Kazuki. She just want to escaped from the triangle relationship and suffer the guilt by herself. Her mind is fragile so we can tolerate for her. Many vanilla guys thinks her as a bitch and suppose she is unforgivable but I do not agree with. About main protagonist and Kazuki, I really satisfy with the ways author build them. They both are determination in following their love and emotion.

I was too laughing with the RAGE!!!! reactions of some readers but i don´t think Seiyuu is to blame for nothing.

In most NTR games, manga or anime, almost always i´m rooting for the guy who´s better for the girl and in this i think Youkadou is the one looking not only for his happiness but for Seiyuu´s too (AS SEEN IN THE LAST TRANSLATED CHAPTER), but also i really don´t want to see Mitsueru left with nothing in her hands because she is the "pure" girl in this manga ]

I was too laughing with the RAGE!!!! reactions of some readers but i don´t think Seiyuu is to blame for nothing.

In most NTR games, manga or anime, almost always i´m rooting for the guy who´s better for the girl and in this i think Youkadou is the one looking not only for his happiness but for Seiyuu´s too (AS SEEN IN THE LAST TRANSLATED CHAPTER), but also i really don´t want to see Mitsueru left with nothing in her hands because she is the "pure" girl in this manga ]
I have the same thinking about Youkadou. He deserves for good results what he fighting for.
I can't keep myself calm and now I am reading raw manga even though I can't not understand the content... Now I finished read it and got the core.
Now waiting for translating. I feel sorry for all vanilla fans who read this manga and LOL at their RAGE.

Maruetsu found some one truly love her in last volume when it summarizes endings of all girls in the story (I think it is author when author did not show his face only point of view of character. (Sly fox)

Last edited:
Like freedom10a said, plus even if a game link is posted for people who haven't played it yet, it did come out two years ago now. So most of us had already played it, but didn't know about the prequel story in the trial. So it's only natural to discuss what's new to us, right?

[MENTION=85532]Mysterystreet[/MENTION] Welcome to the thread. :D
With 貸し出し妻、満里奈の”ネトラセ”報告敏感妻と絶倫大学生, not sure what you're confused about there, since that bit of the scene seems pretty straight forward to me.
The protag calls as he does during the main bit from his PoV, having arranged for his wife to go to the hot spring with her lover and realising they're probably doing it right then, he can't resist calling to ask. Having stopped resisting the situation, Marina readily tells him exactly what they're doing and even confirming that he had indeed just heard them both orgasm and that he really did do it inside. She then kisses the lover passionately enough for it to be obvious to the protag to hear on the other end before teasingly telling him that she has to go now because the lover is starting to get hard again already and she needs to take care of it, and then hangs up. She was half doing what she wanted, half pandering to the protag's fetish. They then carry on banging each other.
Not sure about a sequel though, as both TeamNTR and the writer おんぼろ月 have yet to do a direct sequel to any of their works. The closest is the next in a series, like the 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…? games, which follow a similar theme but are different stories and characters. So not much hope there I'm afraid, but based on the record so far you can probably hope for a game with a similar plot depending on the writer's mood.

I know this is a little late but Thank you. ^^ Was there ever an explanation of why she suddenly started kissing him after it being so taboo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US