Advertising in Anime-sharing? what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASF have just two option: Going down, or he must a survival plan think...

I think it's not a problem if it isn't obstructing the view.. also if that is needed for AS then it shall be done

well thoose in the eroge threads was maybe a little extreme *-*

yeah as long as the ads aren't randomly popping up I'm fine

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] you beat Sam-Senpai :shocked:

well i am 1 step at the front becaus i have a ad blocker on my pc thank you google chrome for sync all the apps true all the browsers :D

hmm...ads? i supposed it's alright if it's doesn't too extreme:/

aaaaaand ad block on. just saw something i will lock up in the "forget about it" part of my memory.

ASF should a free-zone for all members here are: Free from policy-conflict, free from personally-confict and free from faith-confict...

I just one thing say: If the admins here a advertising make want, then is this they decision...

Last edited:
Is this not truth? You agree too, or not [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]...

i think ill block some since i use this comp in school and stuff is kinda nsfw

Now how you mean, [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]?... Yet have I don't understood...

i dont need to already done it thrice :3

Just try it again :goodtea: You dont have your advantage anymore ;p Im already 50+ past your highest point~

Hmm ads... i havent really seen anything extreme yet but im sitting at the library...

I have no problems with ads (unless they're those big flashing panels in the middle of my window) but I do mind about the trackers -- that's why I use adBlock and Ghostery in my browser.
Anyway, I'll make an exception for Anime Sharing for the time being.

Hmm it doesnt seem like it does~ Its just random ads that are everywhere~ Not that i notice most of them xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ukg Hr and Workforce Management Services
Unlock the full potential of your workforce with Kastech's premier UKG HR and Workforce Management Services. Streamline operations, enhance productivity, and optimize resource allocation with our tailored solutions. Visit us now to revolutionize your HR processes
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?