How can I become less serious?

FAMAS

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2012
Others have said that I'm too serious and I want to know if you guys have any words of advice on how to "lighten up".

Hmm... how to be less serious... well i suppose the first step is to acknowledge that your are... then notice times when youre too serious... maybe try to think of other reasons for stuff that arent so serious?

744067d1355242083-any-2013-nimble-9-news-notsureifserious.jpg

I hear drugs are a good remedy for that problem.

It's good to be serious...but not to the point where you're over-stressing your thoughts. There will come bleak times in life where you wish you could laugh and joke around with those close to you, so take those moments while you can.

『Is it really worth getting less serious? I mean, is there really a problem with being serious?』

Hmm... well there are some negativities to being serious all the time~

Yeah, I understand you're problem. Rather than changing your entire personality you grew with. How about finding things that amuses you and slowly bits of here and there to something you want to be. Obviously you have something in mind that hasn't taken form yet.

Rushing it isn't a great idea though so think it through and trying not to judge too quickly might help with that matter. Just make sure you're able to judge things when things do require you to be serious though.

[MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION]; Oh im an expert on not being serious.

Step 1- don't take this tread serious. because i cant give you a serious answer to a serious question and expect a not serious outcome. Get it :D
Step 2- Practice doing some of the following (Option 7 is my favorite)
Option 1- Pinch your nose when you talk (its hard to take something serious when somebody does this)
Option 2- Stand on one foot while doing something you normally do seriously.
Option 3- Dress in silly clothes, like a coconut bra, or wear ribbons over your shoulder, or dress up as someone from star wars or just some random cosplay :D, or a fruit hat.
Option 4- If someone is talking to you become VERY wide eyed and just stare them in the eyes.
Option 5- Do yo-yo tricks everywhere you go.
Option 6- Go to school dressed in pure pink and say you thought it was breast cancer awareness week.
Option 7- *Take a bottle of 100% lemon juice with you and whenever somebody tells you your to serious take a big sip of it.*

I hope you at least get my point. Its hard to become less serious if you go about it seriously. kk :D

Step 1- don't take this tread serious. because i cant give you a serious answer to a serious question and expect a not serious outcome. Get it :D
Option 1- Pinch your nose when you talk (its hard to take something serious when somebody does this)
Option 3- Dress in silly clothes, like a coconut bra, or wear ribbons over your shoulder, or dress up as someone from star wars or just some random cosplay :D, or a fruit hat.
Option 4- If someone is talking to you become VERY wide eyed and just stare them in the eyes.
Option 6- Go to school dressed in pure pink and say you thought it was breast cancer awareness week.
Option 7- *Take a bottle of 100% lemon juice with you and whenever somebody tells you your to serious take a big sip of it.*

I hope you at least get my point. Its hard to become less serious if you go about it seriously. kk :D

:D this is overkill :lol::XD:

『Is it really worth getting less serious? I mean, is there really a problem with being serious?』

I like your avatar although he doesn’t look very sane.

I got lost in your paragraph a few times because... well... I took it seriously but now I get it.

Change You Blood Type From A To B - And You Will Know What I Mean......

No.....You're Better That Way • Just Modify It A Bit So You Can Become Even Cooler...Like Me....

1.Randomness 2.Randomness 3.Randomness, pal. Randomness is the key! Do things randomly! Try not to think too much(at certain times..)

I think what Whatpu said is sufficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks