The Gift #01

M

Monmonpon

Welcome to 'The Gift'!
hiqsyn.png

This event will be about giving gifts to each other for the purpose of bringing everyone closer together. The idea is to create a signature and give it to someone, afterwards that someone will have to find out who the gift is from.

Hosts:

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION];
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];

RULES:
- Maximum size of signature is 500x300 pixels.
- Please keep the signatures appropriate, therefore they must abide by the forum’s rules and guidelines.
- You are only allowed to gift 3 signatures. Must be to different people.
- You are allowed to guess as many times as you want in the other thread.
- Keep in mind that it’s not how well the signature is made that matters, but the effort and thought that has been put into it.
- Most of all, have fun!

INSTRUCTIONS:

To Givers:
1. Post in this thread saying you’ll be participating so I can add you to the list of participants.
2. Create a signature.
3. PM the signature to either me or [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; and tell us who you would like to send it to. We’ll send it to the person you have chosen to gift it to whilst keeping your identity a secret.
4. If the receiver of your gift guessed right in the other thread, please quote them and let them know they were correct.

To Receivers:
1. After receiving your gift, please go to the other thread and post the name of who you think gave you the present( We will mention you once we make the thread ).
2. Use the participator list to help you guess.

If you’re not confident, don’t worry, all that matters is that you're having fun and you put some effort on my making the sig, I'm sure they will appreciate it however the outcome will be c:
If you would like to send a gift to me, please PM it to [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; :3

Participants:
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

You have 2 week left until it's over!, the other thread will be posted after two week ( 21 May )

Mentions:
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION] [MENTION=103432]ki13ft[/MENTION]; [MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION] [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] [MENTION=119894]Carla19[/MENTION] [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] [MENTION=109088]tgywal[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] [MENTION=125617]Gamerguy[/MENTION] [MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION] [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]​

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I lack the artistic talent to make a signature that doesn't look like I just threw up a bunch of random colors, so I won't be able to participate. Sorry.

That's why I get the very talented [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; to make my sigs!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I lack the artistic talent to make a signature that doesn't look like I just threw up a bunch of random colors, so I won't be able to participate. Sorry.

Awww give it a try Telos!:3 I can help you if you want~

Well i kinda want to participate this time but looking at the sigs the others did i feel like mine would not be considered gifts they would be punishments instead xD so i think i should pass this time too :(

Well i kinda want to participate this time but looking at the sigs the others did i feel like mine would not be considered gifts they would be punishments instead xD so i think i should pass this time too :(

Hahah I can help you if you want:3

Hmm well i think i'm a lost case. Some people simply don't have the talent for stuffs like this :) But maybe i should think over it while i'm sleeping or something.

Hmm well i think i'm a lost case. Some people simply don't have the talent for stuffs like this :) But maybe i should think over it while i'm sleeping or something.

Sure thing, let me know once you decide:3

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=125617]Gamerguy[/MENTION]; Aw, don't say that you guys. I'm sure you both could whip up an amazing looking sig :thumbup: Besides, it's the thought that counts, and also that everyone just has fun with it~ :miku_happy:

Hmm... Okay, let me time to think for some concepts and "targets"...xD

Two weeks until finals and all the projects are due :akazukin_down: I probably shouldnt mess around too much...

Count me in again, please~

Also, added a small icon the notice bar. Hopefully it'll help get this more exposure.

Reactions: Velenora
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; I'm joining this one, add me please~ ^^

Oh are you going to participate? I thought you wanted some time to think, adding you now~

Lol, I was (and am' still...) thinking about the upcoming siggy-concept, and who this time my "target" will be...~xD - With another words said: I'm in.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edit: Am' with the both projects about 25% done, the final coming at weekend.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Status report: One of two siggys is done, then last coming still in the upcoming time.

2016. 05. 11

Last edited:
Status report: I'll the siggys tonight upload and PM-ing...

Status report: I'll the siggys tonight upload and PM-ing...

Awesome! Thank you for participating in another round of 'The Gift'! :fulfilled:

Would anyone else like to participate? There's still a week and a bit left :)

_________

Just wondering, but is everyone okay with the length of time for 'The Gift' event, or would you guys rather it be longer than 2 weeks?

Awesome! Thank you for participating in another round of 'The Gift'! :fulfilled:

Would anyone else like to participate? There's still a week and a bit left :)

_________

Just wondering, but is everyone okay with the length of time for 'The Gift' event, or would you guys rather it be longer than 2 weeks?

Lol, not to thanking, it's though a honor...:nekopara_hug:

And for me can the 2-Week-format remain, just this is my opnion...xD

Lol, not to thanking, it's though a honor...:nekopara_hug:

And for me can the 2-Week-format remain, just this is my opnion...xD

Great! ^^

I wonder if [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; should create a poll on this? xD Although if no one says otherwise about the 2 weeks length, it's probably safe to just leave it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092