[Results] The Gift #01

"Bury you like treasure"? Oh, my. That's just so... sweet. Obsessive, aren't we? <3

Hah, I like to write gibberish for that too―as long as the text serves its decorative purpose. Still fun to guess, though! And yes, I can't imagine you writing "you're hard" in such an innocuous signature; but that's what my (obviously pure and innocent) eyes saw, so ( ;・`ω・´)

Yup, I recognised that "sugar on your soul" line right away!

Blame the yandere training, hEHeE...~

Especially when you get a good laugh out of the guessing xD Cough, erm yes... very pure and innocent. ^^;

z42vv6.png

Hm.. My guess goes to [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];

Am I rite? :3

Hi unown, unfortunately your second guess was not right. Feel free to guess again though :)

Eehh.. Maybe [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; then? As Iggy usually makes smaller sigs o.o?
That's correct ( ・`ω・´) Come to think of it, your previous guess was probably the first time someone got it wrong. Also, first nanashi mentioned that and now you; are smaller sigs that rare here?

In any case, I hope it's to your liking :)

That's correct ( ・`ω・´) Come to think of it, your previous guess was probably the first time someone got it wrong. Also, first nanashi mentioned that and now you; are smaller sigs that rare here?

In any case, I hope it's to your liking :)

Oooh! Thank you~! <3

Yea, I don't see that many signatures smaller than the 500x300 pixel we're allowed to use. I mean, it's pretty rare, I don't know any other forum that allows signatures in that resolution for all members.
So I guess people like making use of that privilege :3

Oooh! Thank you~! <3

Yea, I don't see that many signatures smaller than the 500x300 pixel we're allowed to use. I mean, it's pretty rare, I don't know any other forum that allows signatures in that resolution for all members.
So I guess people like making use of that privilege :3
You're welcome; enjoy!

I see. I didn't think of it that way. When I was just starting out, I found sizes around ~400 x ~150 to fit my needs best most of the time, and over time I got used to such sizes. Though, of course, if people like 'em big (cough), then by all means do take advantage of the 500x300 limit :)

Hey Ignis, I did finally the original pic of the kunoichi again in Neregate's blog found...xD
Ohh, nice, didn't know she had animal ears (but I guess just about half 2D girls nowadays do...). Never heard of that Pixiv artist, though then again, I always find new ones whenever I browse randomly on weekends―there are just so many of them. Thanks!

Ohh, nice, didn't know she had animal ears (but I guess just about half 2D girls nowadays do...). Never heard of that Pixiv artist, though then again, I always find new ones whenever I browse randomly on weekends―there are just so many of them. Thanks!
Well, actually I wanted also these (the animal ears) show in your siggy, but due her pose I couldn't further down re-size the render because of her right-arm - and just seperately re-size in the hight had her pressed, and it had very on the appearance messed up... Well, in this case I had in a compromise join; the most important parts of her show...^_^

And yeah, me was at that time also unknown the artist - Though for me is this artist a bit a disappointment. Because I wished from this artist at least few additionally artworks of this kunoichi...>_>

Well, in this case I had in a compromise join; the most important parts of her show...^_^
Ah, yes, "the most important part"... like the area below her neck, correct? ( ¬‿¬)

That's quite alright. If you insisted on including the ears as well, you'd have to zoom out the focus to fit everything within the signature. I think the way you did it was in a good angle; it may not have been as good had you tried to stuff them in.

Ah, yes, "the most important part"... like the area below her neck, correct? ( ¬‿¬)

That's quite alright. If you insisted on including the ears as well, you'd have to zoom out the focus to fit everything within the signature. I think the way you did it was in a good angle; it may not have been as good had you tried to stuff them in.

Huuu...~ I hear an certain sound of you...:kurochan_yandere:

Lol, jk...xD

And yeah, because I wanted in any case the 500p.-size in the width keep, where then I could just so manage the look of her on the siggy - Really, I could the artists really slap nowadays. Because nowadays they mostly don't drawing completely the characters: Through the pic-edges will always some important parts of the body or clothing cut, like at this kunoichi one: There missing the 2nd half arm of the right side, if this not were, then I had probably more of her shown (include her kemonomimi's)...>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.