Zads signature practice

i would prefer the flower to be behind her and be more visual the head and be fade awaymore transparensy in the midle and down

the head i like to be visual and slowly from the neck and down to start to fade away or elso to get transparecy

thanks sky!

@dark is there a tool on photoshop to do that easily?

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ;

yeap look at the effect tools ;)

I almost finished Leon-Sama

is near 95% ready now tomorrow the final touchies

Look now how is the image with and without color enhancment

Original

leon-sama1.png~original

Enhancment

leon-sama2.png~original

And i haven't finished yet :)

very nice, which tools did you use, you will need to tech me sometime =D

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; At first i play a litle with auto tune auto color auto level and then if the color is there where i want i undo these and then by using contrast brightnes and then using the color balance my self and a little use of the level :)

Last edited:
i really shouldn't read that when i just wake up im confused now hahaha

you might as well be haha, i guess i might as well crack my photoshop...

asuka signature uploaded, feel like i could have added something more though, thoughts on this?

For the latest one, for me the big problem is that the art is so much more realistic which makes the incorrect lighting so much more jarring. Also the background reminds me too much of the "Microsoft Hills" XD

Looking at the hills again it looks to me that you cut those out too and added the sky? Nothing is really fitting together for me. Nice job on cutting her out though, looks like you are getting much better at that slowly but surely. :)

actually, the background i found on the internet, the only change i done was the black boarder

Ahh. Well someone did a bad job putting together that background, the grass has also been saturated and contrasted to hell :XD:. You end up having around 4 different light sources in the work in the end, of differing values. This makes it really hard for me to make sense of it. Also you should add a shadow for her, so that it grounds her more - makes her more a part of the overall scene. Which direction that shadow should go, however... XD

No problemo. Though I guess as a disclaimer in reverse, I try to be pretty straight in my critiques so that the useful information actually gets said. I learned this after taking some art classes where everyone was just too nice to help, so I started trying to be a bit more useful. XD

Taken as constructive I think it is useful, but if you don't take it constructively it can be discouraging. Please know that I don't intend to discourage you, though I'm sure you wouldn't think that either. :)

i know, i did ask for you to point out the errors basically, cant get better otherwise

ASUKA! One of my favorite characters in Tekken. I use her and Leo in TTT2 as a sort of "punish everything" team.

Anyways, I will get straight to the critiquing. Not really any need for the transparent copy of her. To brush it up a little, in my opinion, it would be best to have the transparent copy to be bigger and cover more space.

I suppose you did try to make it seem like she was running across the hills. One problem would be the background image. It did not synchronize well with the character image. The background image displays the sun coming from the right, whilst the character image displays the sun coming from the left. Pay attention to the shadows. Also, it's a bit colorful than the dark attire that Asuka is wearing.

fair enough, thanks ill give it more thought in the future

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];

First of all you have to do "Auto Color" "Auto Contrast" "Auto Levels" This will make the image automaticaly the best possible way the program can give by the autodetction of coloring (Some times works perfect but other times is awfull) so if you don't like the results you have to just Undo the effect.

01AutoColorContrastLevels.jpg~original

The other way to make the color the way you want you have to do manualy by "Color Balance"

02ColorBalance.jpg~original

Start to put more color tone by each selection Red Green Blue Yello Magenta Cyan first adjust from shadow, then to mindtowns and last the hight tones.

03ColorBalanceShadowMindtoneHightone.jpg~original

After doing that if you want to put some more contrast or lightening in some aerias or do with the help of "Levels"

04Levels.jpg~original

In the istograph you see which aerea has more or less lightening so go and adgust the 3 boxed select colums

05LevelsBalance.jpg~original

Now there are some time that you wish to make the color more or less vivid or not... You doing that by using the "Match Color"

06MatchColor.jpg~original

And there you can adjust the more or les of the color vivid or not. Also you can play with the luminace and fade effect.

07MatchColorampLuminanceBalance.jpg~original

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~