Zads signature practice

right now i just wanna do simple stuff every time i make a signature i use a new effect so until i use all the effects ill just stay simplistic XD, in the next one i might do a few things with the background though

well i render from a pictures the leaves and then i made many layers with diferent potitions and i shapes with using the Warp Transfer tool and then i play with opticaly and then i can put the layers up - down from the main character :) the way i like it and i am puting i i feel like it to each one of them deferent efects ;) i even though to re-colored them with the autom - colored style :D

You know da you can remove the glowing effect and drop down shadow effect as well :p

Well i don't know but i kind like it :D and i like it even more when i made it with multi colored :D

yeah cuz what dark just said... im lost haha seriously i will wait before i try boarders like that XD

i will upload a print screen photoshop with this signature to explain you what i mean :D

Its just layers :p

But its pain to do XD

I usually never work with too many layers because of time constraints.

Or i am just too lazy :p

ah thanks, im more of a visual learner so it would probably help, just like if you actually demonstrate i will learn faster, thats why school sucks >.<

Ah visual learning does speed up the process quite a bit but nothings good as hands on practice.

yeah, im a kinetic/visual learner, hate it how im categorized by it in school though, thank god its over now, but thanks again angel, if possible do it via VM's? dont wanna go too off topic and have this locked

i use many layers and some times i duplicate them and some i play with opticaly and other staff ;)

Where is an example :
hb0w.jpg

Damn i deleted all of old sigs spontaneously, i guess i wanted a change

Seriously i my sig making has gotten errattic i have no clue what i am going to make next or how it will look.

For those requesting that's a warning xd

so the boarder was just a section of a image, i see... very good, ill maybe try that in the near future

well yeah and i have and some hiden ace in my sleaves :D is the same way i make the flowers in Shoko's Avatar and Sig And Sarasvanti's Avatar :)

I'll honestly with you be, Zad...

Well, your skills are as newbie in this business good posed, I mean, you've still ambition, keep it this way, you'll sure still better as now (not negative value the currently)...:goodtea:~>

well ill just play about with the basic's for the time being, ill upload more when im done

so feel free to come back and give me some tips when they are up XD

edit: thanks nana

Oh, sorry guys, where are my manner...

...Well, then... G'evening Zad, still g'day at you Darky2, and g'afternoon at you SB...:goodtea:~>

haha, you dont need to be so formal with me nana, but g'evening, and dark, if you haven't noticed there are minor changes in each one, and i will test each tool

after the first one, render improved, on elena's there is a blur effect on natalie's there is two images with one less visible on revy there is a boarder around her and on levy there is a mirror

Good :D and now i am confused for wha image i should render to make Leo and Yukikaze siggy

haha, well im gonna start playing about on my next siggy, wanna try out a few tools like the burn and smudge

Heya Zad~

I see. Good first tries. Keep practicing!
As Selvaria said earlier, try to add your own little touch. Find and add something unique that suits your style ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!