Zads signature practice

man you must be made of patience haha, that render is incredible

this is screen shoots from the 1920x1080 FFFeeps BD Release and the screenshoot is combined 6 pictures :)

didnt understand that but sounds impressive, i'll look forward to seeing the result =D

i mean i combine 6 pictures screen shoots from my player because this image doesn't exist i creat from the anime by capturing each move of the anime that start to shown from the leggs up to the head so i put all the captured pictures and i past them all together to make a full image of this stance from Leo sama :)

hmm. sounds interesting, might get you to show me how to do it sometime then, might get an eclair image to do haha

here take a look

001.jpg~original

002.jpg~original

003.jpg~original

It's continiusly print screens in full screen from my player and past them to big transparent file so i can combine them and then render the character.

ah right so you just line them up once you've got the whole image, i see

yeap and the same i did at Serasvanti's and Seraphim's siggys characters.

wow, doesn't look like it at all =D, like separate images that is

if you see the original picture without doing some color enchancment it's seems awfull... All the screesooting images the coolors looks very bright and it feels like missing the warmth of the colors so when i am redering a character i alwys make a color enchancment

hmm, so if i wanna try that method you'll needa teach me that...

well it's not something too dificult it depense at the person's disiers and feelings how you will enhacment with color balance an image / character you see and play with levels & bright - contrast & with matching color tools to make warmer colors :)

new kasumi signature uploaded, feel like something is missing, maybe a facial close up would have been better?

Hi Zad~

Kasumi <3 My Fav and best character from the DoA series :3
Anyway!

Kasumi is too small in that image. Make her bigger, it'll definitely look better that way.
Or you could make her a bit bigger and add a kasumi face shot on the background with lower transparency :o

There ya go, looks better right? ^^

Image placement plays a big role in siggy making :o

yeah, btw, what do you think of the deadman wonderland one, i know i messed up with shiro, i realised after i had saved since before i added the effects it was fine >.<, dark said i done well with "the red man"

Hmm..

*just my opinion!*
I think there's a bit too much of an empty space in the middle. You can fix that by either, resizing both characters a bit or move shiro a little bit more to the right.

Other than that, its cool ^^

i was leaving the middle space for the name or quote slot =D

yeah i think ill re-do shiro later, bit tired and i have to do a lot of points to get a good cut using the pen tool, too many curves >.<

Pen tool gives you clean renders but they take a bit effort depending on the image/resolution/character =/

I rendered one that took me well over 3 hours xD

wow that is serious dedication, haha, i thought the red man was gonna take me forever each shade was so close together it was hard to tell what to take out XD, and dark uses the eraser tool 0.0 imagine the amount of time...

yeah i wanna have the smootest edge as smoothest can be i have time i am dedicated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US