Zads signature practice

new upload of mio and midori request, feel free to comment as usual!

Okay, I'm arrived Zad...:runhappy:

...Well, let me see... The bg coloration is ordered, and the charas seems fine to be - in all in all good work Zad, 8/10...:goodtea:~>

thanks feels like a difference since i started anyway

Not bad, zad, but it took immense effort to read the text. That font doesn't size down too well I guess.

right ill bare it in mind, i did think it was hard but since i knew what was there i guess it was easier for me to see it...

Yeah half the reason I could figure it out is because I was able to guess who's handle it was. :P

Dog days eclair uploaded, as per usual feel free to comment and i know it looks a bit... spacious i suppose...

Hmm... It seems fine to be, but if I a recommendation give can, then would I you few give:

1th.: Well, the name and the figure can a bit closer be, so 20-25% closer.

2nd.: And at the background can maybe a forest, or a stronger coloration have.

Is so good?:goodtea:~>

fair enough, i thought id give making a background a try thats why i didn't use a forest, i would have since dogs like tree's go figure XD

I like more this Eclair than the one you made for SOTM cause the Eclair of the SOTM the head was too pixelized not good render, if it was more smothe the edge of the head it would be awesome!

hmm... next time i start a render i think ill start at the head... the hair seems to be my weak point...

just remember to find always big resolution imges to have enough space to work with rendering so you can achive smoother edge ;)

that image was in the 2000x2000 range before being shrunk...

and you had so bad rendering there was enough space to work? are you using mgnetic tools ore magnetic background ereaser?

im just using an eraser, but honestly the only bad part of the render is the hair i think i just struggle with that area for some reason...

im just using an eraser, but honestly the only bad part of the render is the hair i think i just struggle with that area for some reason...

man it souldn't be so rough, or maybe you are doing something wrong?

not that i know... ill just wait for my next sig and see if it comes out better

i could request one but you will probably kill me ;) if you wanna practice i can give an order :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US