Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Yea the stuff in the water usually pretty big, and the mountains are big (like Mt. McKinley (biggest mountain in the US)), and the mosquito's are rather big.

But the trees are small, like when i go to Montana or Idaho the trees are like 3x bigger! I guess its because of the cold and the wind (Hurricane winds are normal here for weeks at a time, oh I hate the wind chill effect, lol sometimes in Grade school, all the kids have to walk in groups holding hands, so they don't get blown away:D but the teachers sometimes did. Just lean into it.)
You gotta build houses that can take the wind. (my dads a contractor)

Well the moose and bears are bigger for some reason than in the lower 48.

My desktop wallpaper.

GT3Wqs6.jpg

Last edited:
You have some interesting pictures @Hanako ; But don't tell me you rly need that software do you :P

Didn't know you play tf2 as well....Play any other games on steam also ? I'll bet you probably tried some dark and scary ones....like dead space and fear perhaps.

Hmm... thought mosquitoes would dislike the cold xD But guess theyre everywhere...
Depends on the tree~ But yeah theres less sunlight and everything there xD
Wind chill? Hmm... basically the wind getting through thick clothing? xD
Moose and bears being bigger... maybe they need it to survive? Thicker fur and all that~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Windchill is for colder temperatures, how moving cold air will more quickly freeze moisture (such as on your skin) making the temperature feel colder. Colder climates will have the current ambient temperature listed along with windchill. Where I am, it is rare that the ambient temperature will drop below -30 C during the winter, but it is not uncommon to have windchill below -40 C. It can also cause nicer days with ambient of -10 C to not be so nice if there is a strong wind, having windchill still being -30 C.

whatpu mentions windchill, but then just talks about wind in general, as windchill has nothing to do with being blown away, and has very little to no effect on structures at all (it won't really effect your car or house, because they don't have coverings with moisture on them).

Hmm... yeah... wind makes everything colder... usually xD Happens here too... not sure about 20 degrees difference though o.o

It can get very windy where I am. I think our city (well I live next to it but) actually has what is considered the windiest corner in North America? Not sure.

Hmm... windiest x.x I only really like gentle breezes that dont do much of anything at all xD

I love strong winds when it is warm out. Even if they make it a little cool, I like to go for walks when it is very windy out. That is why if I had to choose a 'regular' element I would go for wind (wind is also one of the more useful ones). :)

Winter + Rain. There is seriously nothing better. I also love to look at everyone when they slip on the polished ice.

Lol well... my feelings about winter are mixed xD One friend hates it since it brings depression and the other loves it... sighs...

Hehe, [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] I really am not a fan of rain. I don't like humidity much. Though that is largely because when I am outside I often have something on me that the rain might ruin (electronics/papers and whatnot).

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Look at this...
So 40 MPH wind is normal. So if its -20 out it would be -57 (any part of body exposed to the wind.)
If its 60 MPH wind. and - 45 out that's -98 on exposed parts of the body. (and when its blowen good it will find and crack in your armor.) not uncommon for people to get frostbit on those little cracks and not know until they get undressed and its all black.

Wind_chill.png

Hope this helps. :D

I like the sound of rain~ So calming..
Winter..not so much though.. snow is fun for a few days :o

Hmm... yeah i think ill stick to my moderate temperatures xD

Sleep when theres rain... as long as theres no thunder as well...

Rain is fun. Like like listening to it from my window. :)
Winter + Rain. There is seriously nothing better. I also love to look at everyone when they slip on the polished ice.
That is fun but when it happens. Although (at least here in Alaksa) there's like a car in a ditch every couple hundred feet on the highway. :D

Yeah thunder storms keep me awake, but I am a very light sleeper. My alarm clock is across the room from me and as quiet as it can go, and I think it is too loud. I kind of miss my old one that if you had the volume turned off it would just make light static, and that would wake me up (but other than that it was a terrible clock). :)

oh no rain helps me fall asleep. thunder is rare here (like once every 2 or 3 years).
To me there is something peaceful in the sound of rain. Same as cars driving by. I think i just like a little background sound when i sleep.

Hmm yeah rain is peaceful~ Makes me sleepy xD

And now im reminded on my darn roommate again =.= Playing music fracking loudly while he sleeps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!