Your Favorite Anime Genre

Steals someone typed out answer and add on.

Ecchi, Slice of Life, Romance, Horror, Mystery, School Life, Fantasy, Action, Visual Novel Adaptation, Comedy, Music, Sci-fi, Mecha, Psycho-thriller, Adventure, Online, Psycho-thrillers, etc.

If the anime has no strong plot-line, character development or epic adventures or action. It's out. Unless said otherwise.

I'd say horror, thriller, psychological which story line is not too complicated.....but sometimes i also like some comedy and romance

I like School life, horror, psychological, Thriller, action, comedy, Romance, and Drama. I'll try to watch almost any genre at least once, but those are the most prominent in my every day preferences.

Romantic comedies are my favorite, but I'm also a sucker for some of those less known or non-mainstream mecha series, but only if they're appealing enough to me in terms of story, character, uniqueness, and visual appeal. Heck any other series that fit that mini criteria is a winner for me.

Mystery, Psychological thriller.

I love psychological thrillers. Makes you want to see the limits of the characters and sometimes there's a nice underlying moral or message about human nature in those kind of shows. They also tend to have a depth that other genres don't have too much of.

Last edited:
It´s hard to say, I love all of them like Harem, Action, Fantasy, Ecchi, Comedy, School life and more..

Last edited:
even though i can enjoy just about any kind of anime, action (like yu-yu hakusho, tenchi muyo and dbz) always entertains me best

1.- Horror 2.- Detective 3.- Action 4.- Life School

i mean the first thinks in normal series but i love BL series :3

It depends on my mood.

If I'm feeling serious, anything with a good story. Maybe drama or action.

In another mood... Harem.

Psychological, I cant help but to fall into the emotional paradox's. I normally become depressed, but its worth it... or more likely that's why i like it.

fairy tail , lovely funny , and I like action anime, I like the drawing style,always exergerating things, so funny, like one piece, do you know any other anime looks like that????

I can't just narrow myself to individual stand alone genres, my favorite genre is a combination of multiples.

Psychological/Intelligence (Cause it's usually more intelligently stimulating)
Psychological/Horror
Blood/Gore/Brutality and general Rawness !
All of the above combined with: Love/Romance
And Borders on the mental verges of insanity, and evoking ancient old memories and eternal undying love.

And well it can't be helped that I might get a bit extra "excited" if it also just happens to include some ecchi seducing girls...I can't help that I love that as well, but I have no choice in the matter ^^ So I guess I might have to include that as a fav genre as well.

Some examples of what I've really liked and/Or connected too: Elfen Lied, Mirai Nikki, Death Note, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Code Geass, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, GitS Movie

Oh ! I found one...can't believe I haven't been self aware enough until now to discover it....

CYBERPUNK ! That is one of my favorite genres, if that counts as one, guess it's a kind of genre, that can have many other sub genres within it though and therefore a very wide term genre. And generally old school anime with technology, and or mecha and spaceships...that should help describe it a bit.

The Ghost in the shell movie from 1995 is right up my alley. Funny it's taken me this long to start realizing that which was already a fact from a long time ago.

Well, I'm a big fan from LNs/VNs, where threr a lot comedy, psycho, silence of life, horror, SF, action and tragedy elements holds - Short said: This genre love I very...:goodtea:~>

i gotta say my favorite genre is probably romance/comedy and slice of life, but to be honest ill watch near enough anything if it peaks my interest =D.

Drama mostly. But some good ecchi needs to make its way in there from time to time. ;)

Action, Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Martial Arts tend to be the top things I like on the top of my head. I'm pretty sure I had more to add but I'll just keep it simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?