Why do you guys like the loli so much?!?

Why do people eat at McDonalds? It doesn't make any sense? Why don't they just eat healthy food? It doesn't make any sense...

Why people listen to Justin Bieber instead of listening to classical music? Why is their taste different? Doesn't make any sense...

Maybe cause they are human and have unique flavours/mindsets and all like different things?

Instead of bi*ching for every little thing u should learn to accept other people and the way they are

Last edited:
I can't believe people are talking about loli and forgot to mention me. :sigh: I prepared a lecture and everything. As many would not believe and are enforcing just to make a point with their attempt at ruining loli for the rest of us, the word "loli" has different meanings depending on the context, but I will further explain this when there are enough participants in my lecture. :goodtea:

Lecture xD Hmm i think we should get [MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION]; here for this ;p

Your definition of loli was pretty much just short people though~

because it wasn't the complete lecture? XD
I was active in the spam section then, didn't make long random comments... yet

I'm since July here, and I have just 2-3 loli like ava's/siggys seen...~ So you must better the area check...~

nooo!! i missed ogi's appearance lol

I don't see anything wrong with liking loli's....so i guess that makes me a Lolicon :lmao:

edit: [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION]; i wanna see your lecture on loli's as well
[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; wise words lolz

hmm aexiel's lecture about loli.... i wonder how is it?

EXACTLY!!! ppl automatically think lolicon = pedo but no one thinks cat lover = cat rapist do they? both of them completely cute and cuddly so long as you keep it at that.
we'll just ignore the fact that my fav eroge chars are the loli ones...

EXACTLY!!! ppl automatically think lolicon = pedo but no one thinks cat lover = cat rapist do they? both of them completely cute and cuddly so long as you keep it at that.
we'll just ignore the fact that my fav eroge chars are the loli ones...

Exempt the cat isn't displayed in a sexual way...

Hmm unless they do it through nekomimis and stuff~ Lolis arent all sexual either~

Hmm unless they do it through nekomimis and stuff~ Lolis arent all sexual either~

A lot of the times yes. There are even animes dedicated entirely to this, especially modern day animes. They're like loli festivales.
Think about it, they're all young. They also do shit to them.
This is not good for Japan.
80645453.jpg

korean-otaku-fate-testarossa-001.jpg

1156461703436op3.gif

MGalleryItem.php

Thats just showing everything you think is wrong about it... just because someone says they like lolis online doesnt mean they would actually go pedo irl... the anime i watch dont have lolis doing anything...

typical case of ppl freaking out about lolis :sigh:

even with the hentai lolis its not like they are actual ppl y,know i would never look at a kid that way although i have seen some nice looking 15 year olds but i mean they aint that far from my age

plus girls mature quickly nowadays...is this even relevant anymore? i cant tell...

Thats just showing everything you think is wrong about it... just because someone says they like lolis online doesnt mean they would actually go pedo irl... the anime i watch dont have lolis doing anything...

LOL! I know.
I don't know if this is just me but it looks like there's an overflowing amount of lolies in current anime and they appear to be displayed sexually. It seem abnormal. Imagine yourself as an 18 years old outsider that decide to watch their television and seeing that. I know it's wrong but I can't tell what the psychological effects are other then heavily perverting people. It's similar to Toddlers and Tiaras, you know it's bad but you can't tell exactly why.

At least 50% are lolies.
http://www.animeph.com/winter-2012-new-anime-season-preview-list-2
http://www.animeph.com/spring-2012-new-anime-season-preview-list

I have read the entire topic.
This is the usual topic when the creator have a pre-set conception, the user is clearly inclined to see things on his own way.
This is like a Cristian trying to explain a fanatic-Muslim that the world is not trying to exterminate them.

===================================================

Sorry!... I forgot add this:

A lot of the times yes. There are even animes dedicated entirely to this, especially modern day animes. They're like loli festivales.
Think about it, they're all young. They also do shit to them.
This is not good for Japan.
80645453.jpg

korean-otaku-fate-testarossa-001.jpg

1156461703436op3.gif

MGalleryItem.php

These are extreme cases, we can't not generalize.

Last edited:
I have read the entire topic.
This is the usual topic when the creator have a pre-set conception, the user is clearly inclined to see things on his own way.
This is like a Cristian trying to explain a fanatic-Muslim that the world is not trying to exterminate them.

===================================================

Sorry!... I forgot add this:

These are extreme cases, we can't not generalize.

LOL! I don't know why I added that. I guess I was just trying to show that they're are young.
lol, I love this picture.
1156461703436op3.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?