Who Will Post Next?

No, it's me making a new av. 2nd frame out of 8 or 16 (time will tell) is complete... Nice new avatar btw.
Musangbeku next probably.

Thx Mad, and nope its me...
next is mad~
P.s:wait...frames? do you pixel art?

Right again, I have this urge to post next every first post ^^"
next is mad for sure~

Yes and yes. I take sprites from Disgaea and animate them with GIMP 2... So you can expect much from my new av ;p (I'll give it to you for quality-checking before showing it to anyone, need to be sure it looks right as in the game)
Next is LioNeez.

REALLY?! =O
can you give me a tut about spirite animations, I use rm2k3, but the spirites animations I do Kinda suck D= any help?
next is Hinode?

nope, its me, I am still waiting for a replay so it will be Meh, next is sova xD

Yep it me, and Yes even if I can pixel some models I still need some besic once to make it a bit faster, next is mad
p.s:thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.