What would you do if you meet the above poster in irl?

Yeah [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], I have a turret that I can fire from my computer. It is pretty sweet.

I would steal Sam's posts via Sky.

We would be tea-drinking companions and fine gentlemen. It would be a highfalutin time.

It probably wouldn't be that epic. I can do most shots pretty well, but last time it only took one of JD and it made me feel sick. I generally just stick to rum. Enjoying some Captain Morgan Private Stock right now (regular Cpt. morgan is cheap junk). I wish it was cheaper in Canada OTL

We would frolic through the flowers until we realize that it is winter outside and we are delirious from hypothermia and die in the snow drifts and nobody even notices we are gone for several days but by that time we are pretty much cryogenically frozen so they can revive us in the future. Then we can frolic through future flowers.

I'm a student, my liver is built to resist alcohol :D

We shall frolic through the future flowers forever!

I'm not sure what it is. My rum is a higher percentage after all, and I can drink it pretty heartily if I so desire. XD

With our eternal bodies! Devoid of sorrow or unease!

I'd sit next to him at the bar and order a bottle of warm sake with two cups.
Then we'd sit and drink and talk about the recent penguin invasion, and how the squirrels are the ones that started the whole thing.

Last edited:
How do you know about the plotting of the squirrels!?!? You must be among the chosen ones. I would bring you to the sacred shrine of the chosen ones.

I'd go with him to meet the squirrels lord in hopes to calm their wraith.
Also to meet Ladasha, the squirrel with the singing voice of an angel... I have all her works.

I'd share some of this Kraft Dinner with you. A whole box is quite a bit!

The original, of course. Brawl would simply not due (though I've never played mele).

Melee was extremely well done. (I'd prefer that one)
After Smash would do what we do every night... TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
P2007749123470.gif

The two of us could probably do it. Who else would be so crazy to use a skittle as a bludgeon instead of a tool for diabetes? Perhaps the world is only safe until our destined meeting.

Would skin him alive and use the skin as a cloak while watching movies about fat people falling down flights of stairs.

Try to be a friendly ghost and console the screamer. I'm sure it would work and she'd calm right down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)