What is your opinion on Time Travelling?

Time travelling to the future seem to be possible with hibernation.

Currently I do not wish to travel to the future, as I don't wanna
go to an unknown place what I have no clue about.

It may be worth only in case, that after my death, my brain would be
preserved and resurrected in the future inside the body of a cyborg.

Time traveling to the past seem to be impossible or too dangerous.

Even if a traversable wormhole would suddenly popup next to me, I
guess that I won't jump into it mindlessly, as it would just lead
to anywhere unknown, and I don't wanna pick a fight with my past self.

I think so, that instead of time travelling I rather wanna body swap
with myself in an alternative universe, where I have been born as a
very rich Japanese, so I would be able to legally buy everything I need.

I want to simply live in the present as I know for a fact that whatever I do today will create an impact on my future.

I am planning to buy life insurance to cover the cost of cyrogenically preserving my full body when I die, which will sort of be like time travel if things work out.

I think investing in the chance to live in a time that's far more advanced than what my human lifespan will allow me to is one of the best investments I can make for myself, however slim that chance might be. It's not like I'll need the money for anything else once I'm dead.

If I could time travel I'd tell my youngerself to go with science and technology instead of human studies

If I could time-travel I'd tell my younger self to study other majors.

had a great time reading all those John Titor posts from 2001 recently.This guy is awesome...his time travel stories are impressive. from a technical standpoint ...from the physics to everet´s many worlds intepretation.I really,really want to believe...

I don't want to be stress out thinking about the future, I feel like people need to focus more in the present.

Probably should be noted that the actual time travel notion is technically Space-Time Travel, because science and stuff.

err, basically if realistic method is discovered, still have to make calculations of where you end up , not just when, or else you might get stuck in a rock that didn't exist in past/present/future

so I think can happen. maybe

tho if i believe in parallel timelines only, since paradox may happen if travel in own past, but i not sure.

Time-traveling is actually quite scary. People could mess with the future and past and we'd be none the wiser.
It's a scary thought; to me at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!